Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Students mercilessly assault 9-year-old girl on school bus

Gee, these are the people that Timcrotch wants celebrated and taught about in the schools with underage kids learning all about them. Got to teach them their black history. Make sure not to miss this black history lesson with a front row seat. 

A video of two students viciously beating a 9-year-old student on a Florida school bus has surfaced online, alarming the community and prompting a swift reaction from the girl’s parents.

The disturbing footage shows two boys repeatedly striking the girl as she is folded over in a seat, barely defending herself with one hand as she tightly grips her backpack with the other. Many of the punches land on the girl’s head, neck and face.

No fellow students or adults intervened to stop the brutal assault.

The heartbroken mother of the third-grader said she is pressing charges against the school, Coconut Palm K-8 Academy in Homestead, and is pursuing criminal charges against the assailants, according to Local News 10.

"I got sent the video of my daughter getting attacked by an older kid," the mother, who wished to remain anonymous, told the outlet.

She also confirmed at least two adults were on the bus at the time of the incident, including the bus driver and an aide.

"All ages are on that bus, and it’s overfilled," the mother told Local News 10. "It’s very crazy because there’s all this yelling going on in the bus and the two adults on the bus – the bus (driver) and the bus aide, only sit in the front."

And, this is not the first time the mother has been alerted to her children being victims of bullying within the district.

"We’ve had issues before with my son and the kids on the bus, and also in the cafeteria and at dismissal," the mother told the outlet. "I already drew the line, and I was also on phone with the district – I spoke with someone from the district –  and the only thing they could advise me of was to continue to speak with the principal and pull up a bully report."

"You’re taking care of our children – you’re still responsible for them," she continued. "That’s what you have a job for. Not only to teach them, but if you see anything going on in your classroom, you don’t necessarily have to physically intervene, but call somebody who can. Because if somebody’s child ends up dead, it’s on the school."

https://nypost.com/2023/02/02/florida-girl-9-beaten-by-two-boys-in-school-bus-attack/

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

That dude should get the death penalty.

Prove me wrong.

We don't kill children for beating up other children in this country.

• Thanks 1

And they refer to it as bullying. GFY. This is way beyond bullying. Public education is a Fockin mess, in all areas.  

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Prove me wrong.

He will change into a fine upstanding citizen with proper parenting and schooling

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

Big mistake. 17 year old beating a 9 year old senseless and you call it "children fighting".

What a focking loser you are. 

Kill him the old fashioned way. Electric Chair.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Prove me wrong.

No, but if you can locate his father then a baseball bat to his skull is in order. 

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

16 year old is prob in the same grade as the 9 year old

:lol:

She probably wouldn't do his homework for him.

Didn't Whoopi say they need to start beating up white people?

If I was that little girl's father, I'd make sure that never happened again.

Oh, and I’m sure this is an isolated incident. He never did anything like this before.  Nice job liberlas. And Obama. “School to prison pipeline! Reeeee”.  

• Like 1

I just saw this in another thread and was focking outraged; it happens I have a 9 y/o daughter that rides a school bus every day.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, but if you can locate his father then a baseball bat to his skull is in order. 

That would feel quite good and be justified, but it won't solve the problem of the offspring cancer running around the country continuing doing what he has been set on a mission to do.

@The Real timschochet wants black history to be taught to underage kids. Does this count as a lesson?

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I just saw this in another thread and was focking outraged; it happens I have a 9 y/o daughter that rides a school bus every day.

And that dude wasn't just teasing the kid and making the girl feel bad. He was putting every ounce of effort into all of those punches he was landing on that girl's head. 

Death Penalty. 

• Like 1

it's not his fault tho. he's just another victim himself. 

• Haha 1

Posted it in your other thread. This is caused by systemic racism and not watching their mothers act like this at the Wal-Mart. Our country is broken beyond repair. 

17 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

If that older kid is 17, then this is disgusting take. A junior in high school beating senseless a 4th grader. That's a vile way of looking at this. 

Eta. Let alone Male v girl.

Just now, Jeff Probst said:

ALL BLACK PEOPLE MUST DIE

Am I doing this right?

No.

Just the ones who do this.

Am I doing this right?

Yeah I don’t think anyone is saying that we just want to stop teaching them that they are victims and will never get ahead in this country because of their skin color. Also, maybe Black fathers can start acting like fathers?

Horrific, geezus. 

My daughter was bullied at her elementary school and it stopped because I confronted the mother.

That film is horrible to watch. Thank goodness that little girl had sense to protect her head. Those two boys are LUCKY that little girl doesn't have a gangster family or ghetto family that doesn't care about life. I've had the experience of children being put in the hospital for less than what was in that video. Yes, parents come to the house with baseball bats to handle the situation. 

ETA,

Reminds me that when my daughter was in daycare, she came home one day with scratches on her neck. She told me that the boys were hitting and choking her. I was infuriated. I went to the daycare and asked very sternly what was going on. They explained that my daughter was the only girl who didn't want to play with the other girls in the play kitchen. She didn't like to play with the dolls like the other girls. She liked to rough house with the boys. She liked to fight them so....

(Of course, that isn't the same thing. I just remembered the story.) 

2 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

Am I doing this right?

The little girl was black, should she die too?

2 minutes ago, crackattack said:

If that older kid is 17, then this is disgusting take. A junior in high school beating senseless a 4th grader. That's a vile way of looking at this. 

So it's disgusting to think that this kid should live?  That's vile?

1 minute ago, Dizkneelande said:

Go where? 

You tell me.  We're broken beyond repair.  Is there a place that isn't or is humanity just focked?

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

No.

Just the ones who do this.

OK, just this?  Or any kid that beats up another kid?  All colors or just blacks?

3 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

As far as I'm concerned. Yes.

And for you minimizing this into 2 kids fighting on the playground, you should be given the death penalty too. 

So far, you are the only turd on this site that looks at that video and simply calls it two kids fighting. Maybe timmy will rush to your rescue.

• Like 1

No. Your description of children beating up other children. This was damn near an adult beating the hell out of a 4th grader. Almost a "man" beating the snot out of a 4th grader. With help from another individual. 

@Jeff Probst is a really horrible alias.  

ETA: Given that this person is saying things to do nothing but rile up other posters, I think it's Rusty. Again. 

Junior in high school beats up a 5 y/o kindergartener. Meh. Just children fighting. Disgusting.

Difference between assault and mercilessly assault 

GO!!

You tell me.  We're broken beyond repair.  Is there a place that isn't or is humanity just focked?

I mean unless you want to go live like a recluse in a mountain shack somewhere far away from people. The leftist atheists fabricated their own religion in the name of liberalism which has morphed into illiberalism with doses of Marxism. This secular religion has infected all of our institutions at this point. So yeah I’d say we’re focked. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, craftsman said:

As far as I'm concerned. Yes.

And for you minimizing this into 2 kids fighting on the playground, you should be given the death penalty too. 

So far, you are the only turd on this site that looks at that video and simply calls it two kids fighting. Maybe timmy will rush to your rescue.

OK, so death penalty for this kid, and anyone else that doesn't agree with you.  Got it.

13 minutes ago, peenie said:

The little girl was black, should she die too?

I didn't watch the video, I'm not turned on by violence, I just assumed she was white based on the comments here.

1 minute ago, Jeff Probst said:

OK, so death penalty for this kid, and anyone else that doesn't agree with you.  Got it. Your tribe has spoken

Fixed

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Thanks Obama! :rolleyes: 

Every thread is a few normal people from both sides wanting to have a normal discussion and then a bunch of mouth breathers farting around saying coded (or non coded) racist garbage or yelling their idiotic talking points. It's a contributor in how this stuff keeps happening.

• Confused 1