Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Do you guys want real discussion and debate in this forum?

Weird that we have multiple aliases posting and talking to each other recently, and I don't believe any of them have been banned.

Hmm, digby hasn't been around much recently either.

I wonder if there's a connection?

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

You should start a poll and live the results, stand by your word. 

But you won't.  You're pathological and just need a LOOK AT ME! thread.  You're an insecure man-toddler that posted a thread under false pretenses, you never planned on leaving. 

I’m seriously thinking about it. 

And if this is a “look at me” thread, you seem awfully eager to post in it. 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Weird that we have multiple aliases posting and talking to each other recently, and I don't believe any of them have been banned.

Hmm, digby hasn't been around much recently either.

I wonder if there's a connection?

Digby is here.  He got outed as Whiskey Cash once.  I also think he's that Eternal shiny clown.

3 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Tim basically got the PSF closed on his own after several warnings.  The problem is Tim is not tolerant of any views other than his own..he says "You are wrong"  

I had nothing to do with the PSF being shut down. It was shut down while I was in the middle of a 3 month suspension (still don’t know what for.) Debate went on for at least a month after I was gone. Plus if it had been all about me they could have banned me permanently. So it’s an absurd assumption. 

25 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Respond and interact with posters you deem worthwhile. 

Ignore posters who you see as not worthwhile. 

Or leave.

This is the correct answer...  Put someone on ignore if they seem to be a waste to you...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

To be fair, that's the same for multiple people here.

You might be right, but I don`t see multiple people starting threads whining about it.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Digby is here.  He got outed as Whiskey Cash once.  I also think he's that Eternal shiny clown.

WhiskeyCash hasn't posted all that much recently though.

I wasn't thinking he was Eternal whatever, but maybe.

This may not be the place for this BUT ... my Mother was Liberal / my Father was Conservative.  They never argued (at least not in front of me) but they did have political and life's discussions.  My Mother used to say, "you're living too far in the past" and my Dad would reply, " and you're living to far in the future".

THAT is what I think Conservatives and Liberals should realize.  Again, jmfho.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

WhiskeyCash hasn't posted all that much recently though.

I wasn't thinking he was Eternal whatever, but maybe.

He’s not.

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I had nothing to do with the PSF being shut down. It was shut down while I was in the middle of a 3 month suspension (still don’t know what for.) Debate went on for at least a month after I was gone. Plus if it had been all about me they could have banned me permanently. So it’s an absurd assumption. 

Tim, be honest when Joe said some people "meaning You" as you have over 160,000 posts there, who post here way too much need to do something better. Like community work or family time.  At times you were hitting over 100 posts a day, everyday.

I don`t mind your posts, this is not the PSF so just don`t whine when others don`t agree with you.

49 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

So I’ve been posting regularly in this forum for a couple of months now. The Politics Forum in the FBG was cancelled and I love discussing politics, and I know some of the people here. I knew going in that it’s predominantly conservative around here. I don’t mind that. I also find the lack of rules and moderators refreshing. But on the other hand: 

1. There are a lot of very extreme conservatives here. Not what I would term middle of the road types but people who don’t seem to care about what I regard as fundamental American values. 

2. There’s a lot of folks here who seem to prefer an echo chamber to debate and discussion. They respond to any comment they disagree with with an ugly personal attack or insult. It’s pretty boring. 

3. There’s some ugly racism and bigotry this forum. I’ve called it out in various threads. I seem to be alone in this and I’m often attacked for calling it out. 

Hence my question in the title: do you guys even want discussion and debate? Or am I and other liberals simply an unwelcome presence in this forum? If it’s the latter no problem I can move on. 

Do you guys want real discussion and debate in this forum?

Why would anyone want to waste time debating a low IQ brain dead idiot like you? 

25 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

As for the racists, part of me says either ignore it or leave, and another part of me says that while it may exist, you have a very quick racist accusation trigger finger, and you might find it introspective to ask yourself why that is and why some people may make some comments that they do.

That is why I have been saying that the term "racist" doesn't care any meaning any more...  Any time a liberal has someone disagree with them, they are automatically called a "racist"...  It maybe true, but throwing that word around constantly makes it lose all meaning, so it is now useless...

When Obama was president, any time someone questioned his policies, they were called racists because of disagreeing with a black man...  That started it all and now it is just a word...

• Sad 1

Just now, Mike Hunt said:

Tim, be honest when Joe said some people "meaning You" as you have over 160,000 posts, who post here way too much need to do something better. Like community work or family time. 

I don`t mind your posts, just don`t whine when other don`t agree with you.

Yeah but my frequency of posts wasn’t why he shut it down. It’s always been a silly complaint- I post on my phone and has nothing to do with time I spend doing anything else.

It was shut down because the reporting was excessive (not by me) and took all of their time responding to it. 

• Haha 1

Just now, posty said:

That is why I have been saying that the term "racist" doesn't care any meaning any more...  Any time a liberal has someone disagree with them, they are automatically called a "racist"...  It maybe true, but throwing that word around constantly makes it lose all meaning, so it is now useless...

When Obama was president, any time someone questioned his policies, they were called racists because of disagreeing with a black man...  That started it all and now it is just a word...

I agree on that.  The term racist used to carry more weight, now is is used so much that nobody bats an eye anymore.

Just now, Mike Hunt said:

I agree on that.  The term racist used to carry more weight, now is is used so much that nobody bats an eye anymore.

Exactly, just like when a car alarm goes off now...

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m here for the gangbang 

Lol.

I was a party once in High School and a gangbang broke out.  Someone yelled SECOND and another guy yelled THIRD and then I heard FOURTH & SIXTH.  That was so funny that I've never forgotten it.

Was that you ?   lol

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yeah but my frequency of posts wasn’t why he shut it down. It’s always been a silly complaint- I post on my phone and has nothing to do with time I spend doing anything else.

It was shut down because the reporting was excessive (not by me) and took all of their time responding to it. 

This is a totally different place.   It was here a long time before you came.  

Go to Discord site, it is more people there who will agree with you.

2 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

Lol.

I was a party once in High School and a gangbang broke out.  Someone yelled SECOND and another guy yelled THIRD and then I heard FOURTH & SIXTH.  That was so funny that I've never forgotten it.

Was that you ?   lol

Does that mean you were fifth?

:dunno:

2 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

This is a totally different place.   It was here a long time before you came.  

Go to Discord site, it is more people there who will agree with you.

I don’t want people to agree with me. What’s the point of that? 

5 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

The problem with this argument is that it is constantly used to dismiss actual racism. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, posty said:

No he was receiving the first, second, third...

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Exactly, I couldn't agree more.

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

LIAR

You self quit, in a post similar to what you're trying to do in this thread.

Won’t make much difference. The same people will return to the next one and do it all over. They always prefer to attack other posters rather than address issues. Maybe they want this place shut down, maybe they just want me to go away, I don’t know anymore and I honestly don’t care. It’s exhausting.

Guys I’m out. If this is what you wanted, then you won. Don’t bother posting the “see you tomorrow” shtick; you won’t. Taking a break, possibly forever, at least until after the election. If this place is any better then (which I doubt) maybe I’ll return. See ya.

And you were only gone for a little over a month before you came back and made one of your stupid music threads.  

Thread is a joke.  OP and his minions are only here to troll patriots and destroy pro-America discourse.   They go from community to community like a swarm of locust and leave a trail of woke destruction in their wake. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Another LIE

We're taking a break with the Political Forum. Maybe (likely?) permanently. But we'll see.

What we know for now though is we're closing the forum.

I thought we could have a forum where the benefits of political discussion could outweigh the negatives of the toxicity, condescension, vitriol, and snark.

We could not. And I was wrong.

Although we gave it a decent try.

I used to think we could use the Political Forum as a harmless place to siphon off political bickering from the Free For All Forum. Over the last few months, we've realized it's not harmless and we're actually contributing to the toxicity and division in hosting the forum.

26 minutes ago, posty said:

YOU !  You were there !   😳  Yes, I was supposed to be (fifth) BUT the Law came and I had to zip up, jump out the back window and run.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

LIAR

You self quit, in a post similar to what you're trying to do in this thread.

And you were only gone for a little over a month before you came back and made one of your stupid music threads.  

41 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Then don`t complain about discussions that don`t go the way you want.

16 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The problem with this argument is that it is constantly used to dismiss actual racism. 

bull.  the problem is your incessant, tireless, obnoxious, race hustling banter that poisons everything.

It's an interesting psychological event.  In Tim's head when he couldn't take it anymore at FBGs he finally did what most sane people would have done a long time ago and simply stopped posting.  But he's pathological, and he couldn't stay away, just like he won't leave this forum now.  And in his head it couldn't possibly be his doing so he constructed a fake suspension handed out by FBGs.  In his mind he's always the victim.  

I once went to a street fight .. and a political discussion broke out

Give me a break. Liberals think libs of tik tok is hate speech because they show libs speaking. They want it shut down. Serious discussion! 

The problem is that we can’t even agree on definitions of words

examples

woman

racism

sexist

bigot

all these words used to have meaning. If I get called one of the bottom 3 it just means I must not agree with someone else’s ideology 

then you go and start a thread and make sure you put those words that have no meaning as a talking point