Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

Do you guys think Blippi is a pedo?

For those unfamiliar:

My youngest son is a fan, and I always imagine that the GC probably thinks he’s a pedo.    Just learned that before he became Blippi he did prank videos or something apparently including taking a sh1t on his friend.

I played that for six seconds. If I saw my kid watching it I would turn it right off. Then tell him to take a shower. By himself. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

For those unfamiliar:

My youngest son is a fan, and I always imagine that the GC probably thinks he’s a pedo.    Just learned that before he became Blippi he did prank videos or something apparently including taking a sh1t on his friend.

My kids watched him for a bit. Always thought he was weird. I looked him up a while back and he's an ex air-force guy that's made a ton of money with his channel. Seems like he's just a guy that would do anything to become youtube famous and make a ton of money.  It worked. 

Not a pedo.  Seemed like some good science discussion for kids in the minute or so that I watched.  :thumbsup:

No idea who this is 

18 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

No idea who this is 

“The Mr. Rogers of YouTube” was probably an accurate description I read

I don't see any children, let alone children being groped or rubbed up on.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

No. Mr. Rogers was staid and laid back, whereas Blippi has a far more energetic approach. It's totally different, the only similarity is producing a show targetting young kids. At the end of the day, he's putting out solid science and making it fun for small kids so far as I can tell. 

Funny you bring this guy up, I recognize the costume, I'd seen my daughter watching him earlier today for the first time.

You imagine what the geek club thinks of the shows your kids watch and it involves pedophilia?

Get a life sicko.  

• Confused 1

57 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I didn’t even watch any of it but just from the thumbnail, I can tell that mr rogers is not a good comparison. 

I think you have to be a Pedo to be so into Kids. I have 2 kids of my own and I hate other people's kids. 

Anyone who is too into kids is a Pedo in my book. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/6/2023 at 9:10 PM, TimHauck said:

For those unfamiliar:

I don’t know but I do know you are a hack and POS. HTHs 

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, The Phantom's Phantom said:

Weird bump since I don’t even think Blippi is gay.  I was half expecting the bump to be him getting arrested or something, but apparently not.

I know no one cares but my son has actually moved past the Blippi phase.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Weird bump since I don’t even think Blippi is gay.  I was half expecting the bump to be him getting arrested or something, but apparently not.

I know no one cares but my son has actually moved past the Blippi phase.

I think it's a weird bump too. Are there any allegations against this guy?

He dresses loud, acts silly, and teaches kids about science. Gay? Not gay? From what I can tell in my limited knowledge, Blippi is an asexual male character and there's no grooming going on. Whatever the man performing as Blippi does when the cameras are off, so long as that doesn't involve kids, that's his life and not my concern. The poop thing is weird and disturbing but apparently he has successfully keep his fetishes and his professional life separate.

Also, I don't get at all the comparison to Mr. Rogers. There's almost no similarities other than target audience. The guy is far more like Pee Wee Herman.

Has there ever been a male kids show host who wasn’t rumored to be a pedo? They said the same thing about Mr. Rogers and the man was a focking saint.

:doh: 

On 3/6/2023 at 9:45 PM, TimHauck said:

Umm...no.  

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

Has there ever been a male kids show host who wasn’t rumored to be a pedo? They said the same thing about Mr. Rogers and the man was a focking saint.

:doh: 

I have harbored suspicions about Capt. Kangeroo and Mr. Green Jeans.  Mind you I have no proof, just a general ill-at-ease which would not be allayed by Dancing Bear or on air visits from Fred Rogers.

By this point, Blippi has hundreds of hours of content, I would think. From everything I've seen, I the content is G-rated clean.

Iif Blippi critics can dig through all that content and show me at least one 30 second clip of the guy grooming kids or doing anything pervy/sexual, I'll say "Oh! You're right," and re-evaluate my position.

27 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

He dresses loud, acts silly, and teaches kids about science. Gay? Not gay? From what I can tell in my limited knowledge, Blippi is an asexual male character and there's no grooming going on. Whatever the man performing as Blippi does when the cameras are off, so long as that doesn't involve kids, that's his life and not my concern. The poop thing is weird and disturbing but apparently he has successfully keep his fetishes and his professional life separate.

Also, I don't get at all the comparison to Mr. Rogers. There's almost no similarities other than target audience. The guy is far more like Pee Wee Herman.

The poop thing was from his prior gig as a shock comic. Sorta like that Gallagher fella, except stuff like smashing watermelons doesn’t even rate these days.

Which is also why I think the “Mr Rogers of Youtube” descriptor is fairly accurate. Obviously his approach is quite a bit amped up, but you also have to be that way if you’re on YouTube and want to keep kids’ attention at all.

My kid loved him when he was in the 3-5 year old range. Lots of bright colors and it was always educational. I never got the pedo vibe from him. It looks like he tried out a lot of things before this to get youtube famous and then finally hit on something that works. He makes like 20 mil a year talking directly to kids in a way they understand. Seems pretty legit to me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

My kid loved him when he was in the 3-5 year old range. Lots of bright colors and it was always educational. I never got the pedo vibe from him. It looks like he tried out a lot of things before this to get youtube famous and then finally hit on something that works. He makes like 20 mil a year talking directly to kids in a way they understand. Seems pretty legit to me. 

He makes 20 mil a year!  Damn, did i ever choose the wrong financial path.

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

He makes 20 mil a year!  Damn, did i ever choose the wrong financial path.

Sorry he has upped his income to 25 a year since I last looked. Makes me sick that I did not think of that 

On 3/6/2023 at 7:02 PM, Horseman said:

You imagine what the geek club thinks of the shows your kids watch and it involves pedophilia?

Get a life sicko.  

OP has serious issues. 

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

OP has serious issues. 

Says the guy that replies to his own posts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Sorry he has upped his income to 25 a year since I last looked. Makes me sick that I did not think of that 

Maybe I can develope a character yet.  Maybe we can do it as a team.  We could be Sven and Ole Claus.  Distant cousins of Santa who live in an ice fishing shack in northern Minnesota, who talk funny, and who take kids on northwoods adventures.  We could dress funny, talk in accents, and expose kids to new ideas in a totally hetero, manly sort of way.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Lol, when I said “I don’t think Blippi is gay” I meant the dude that plays him.

I think the Mr Rogers quote was more along the lines of “‘Mr Rogers for the YouTube generation,” obviously it’s a different personality, and sure maybe Pee Wee Herman is more accurate, or maybe like a Bill Nye but targeted to a younger audience?

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

Maybe I can develope a cahracter yet.  Maybe we can do it as a team.  We could be Sven and Ole Claus.  Distant cousins of Santa who live in an ice fishing shack in norther Minnesota, who talk funny, and who take kids on nothwoods adventures.  We could dress funny, talk in accents, and expose kids to new ideas in a totally heteero, manly sort of way.

Sounds like red green 

6 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Sounds like red green 

So it would be a bit derivative, we would rip off that show, the Santa legend, and mix in a bit of Capt. Kangeroo on crack and shrooms.  I think we might just be able to make a go of this.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol, when I said “I don’t think Blippi is gay” I meant the dude that plays him.

I think the Mr Rogers quote was more along the lines of “‘Mr Rogers for the YouTube generation,” obviously it’s a different personality, and sure maybe Pee Wee Herman is more accurate, or maybe like a Bill Nye but targeted to a younger audience?

I think you have to be pretty light in the loafers to pull off the Blippi character successfully. So yeah, I could be wrong, but I've been presuming he's gay. 

I don’t know who this guy is and I don’t care. But America, particularly conservatives, are way too obsessed with gays and trannies and their effect on children. Here’s the thing: there is none. Your son or daughter can not be influenced to become gay or have a sex change. If that happens it’s because your son or daughter always wanted to be gay or have a sex change. And if that happens, accept it and be happy for them or you will make their lives miserable. And stop worrying about influences. 

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

I think you have to be pretty light in the loafers to pull off the Blippi character successfully. So yeah, I could be wrong, but I've been presuming he's gay. 

I have watched some episodes that lead me to believe he had a girlfriend named Deedee at the time my kid watched it.