Patented Phil

San Francisco considers reparations proposal to give $5 million per Black person

9 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

At this point why not?

Give them all that they want at the full expense of the white liberal voters in California. :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Give them all that they want at the full expense of the white liberal voters in California. :thumbsup:

You really don't think the Liberal controlled government in Sacramento isn't going to turn around with their hand out to the Federal Gubmint with Biden in charge?   And that he wouldn't sign off on that and give them everything they want?

Like all other liberals everywhere, THEY aren't going to pay for or sacrifice sh#t for their beliefs - it's everybody else that's going to.

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You really don't think the Liberal controlled government in Sacramento isn't going to turn around with their hand out to the Federal Gubmint with Biden in charge?   And that he wouldn't sign off on that and give them everything they want?

Like all other liberals everywhere, THEY aren't going to pay for or sacrifice sh#t for their beliefs - it's everybody else that's going to.

Definitely would set the stage for a second civil war. We bomb all the liberal run inner cities to kick off the war, and that takes out all the liberal firearms. Then it's just a slow march of seek and destroy. Destroy anything with a black lives matter or rainbow sign. We can bring lots of beer and fresh meats for smoking along the way.

16 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Definitely would set the stage for a second civil war. We bomb all the liberal run inner cities to kick off the war, and that takes out all the liberal firearms. Then it's just a slow march of seek and destroy. Destroy anything with a black lives matter or rainbow sign. We can bring lots of beer and fresh meats for smoking along the way.

Laugh all you want, but one of three things will happen in the next 15 years:

1. America has a civil divorce and one country becomes 2 - 5.

2.  A guerilla type Civil War.  You may poo poo it, but all the precursors are there.  A good case can be made that it has already underway.

3  World War III - where our internal conflict is put aside for the common good.

4 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Laugh all you want, but one of three things will happen in the next 15 years:

1. America has a civil divorce and one country becomes 2 - 5.

2.  A guerilla type Civil War.  You may poo poo it, but all the precursors are there.  A good case can be made that it has already underway.

3  World War III - where our internal conflict is put aside for the common good.

I don't doubt any of it. I welcome it actually except WW3. That would suck. Biden is definitely itched for that to happen as he wants all American eyes OFF the US and he continues to destroy it. The press helps him a lot with that though.

3 hours ago, League Champion said:

Millionaire baby.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2024/02/28/san-francisco-reparations-apology-black-residents/72775247007/?tbref=hp

On Tuesday, the 11-member San Francisco Board of Supervisors unanimously passed a resolution apologizing “to all African Americans and their descendants who came to San Francisco and were victims of systemic and structural discrimination, institutional racism, targeted acts of violence, and atrocities.”

San Francisco has been and remains an egregiously horribly, racist place. Hopefully the Board of Supervisors finds the wisdom in paying each black person $5 million lump sum plus $100,000 per year for the rest of their lives. I hope they also pay any illegal immigrants that showed up another $5 million lump sum and $100,000 for the rest of their lives too.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2024/02/28/san-francisco-reparations-apology-black-residents/72775247007/?tbref=hp

On Tuesday, the 11-member San Francisco Board of Supervisors unanimously passed a resolution apologizing “to all African Americans and their descendants who came to San Francisco and were victims of systemic and structural discrimination, institutional racism, targeted acts of violence, and atrocities.”

San Francisco has been and remains an egregiously horribly, racist place. Hopefully the Board of Supervisors finds the wisdom in paying each black person $5 million lump sum plus $100,000 per year for the rest of their lives. I hope they also pay any illegal immigrants that showed up another $5 million lump sum and $100,000 for the rest of their lives too.

LOL @ "Reparations Expert".

“The Associated Press reported last year that the reparations as proposed could cost California more than $800 billion. That's more than 2.5 times California's $300 billion annual budget.”

😆

While it is fun to see conservative and Republican heads explode over this, despite the apology and proposal, reparations are just not going to happen in California. 

17 minutes ago, squistion said:

While it is fun to see conservative and Republican heads explode over this, despite the apology and proposal, reparations are just not going to happen in California. 

You know what else is fun dipshitt?  Seeing millions of your tax dollars wasted on this foray. 😆

Just now, Patented Phil said:

You know what else is fun dipshitt?  Seeing millions of your tax dollars wasted on this foray. 😆

Thank you! :banana:

I am not sure the handing out of money fixes anything given the track record.

But, if it were to be true that handing out this money means no more whining....no complaining....no more pretending the world is just too hard.....then yeah, lets do it....

What they should really do is give every black family a white slave. :thumbsup: 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

They already don't do much.  :shruggsshoulders:

56 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am not sure the handing out of money fixes anything given the track record.

But, if it were to be true that handing out this money means no more whining....no complaining....no more pretending the world is just too hard.....then yeah, lets do it....

They will NEVER stop bittching and complaining.  Democrats have embedded grievance culture into their value proposition.

Nailed it. 

NSFW language 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I'm good with this.  And considering how many "whites" are coming across our border we've got a perfect source!!!

6 hours ago, Strike said:

I'm good with this.  And considering how many "whites" are coming across our border we've got a perfect source!!!

Actually, those "white" slaves need to be every Democrat in CA.  They have so much fake white guilt I'm sure they'd be more than happy to become slaves.

8 hours ago, MDC said:

I hope they distribute them evenly. 

20 hours ago, squistion said:

So you're saying that democrats are openly deceiving black people in order to pretend to care, just so black people continue ro vote for them?  You're also saying that black people are so ignorant that they can't realize they're being used?

Wow, that's pretty racist. 

11 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

So you're saying that democrats are openly deceiving black people in order to pretend to care, just so black people continue ro vote for them?  You're also saying that black people are so ignorant that they can't realize they're being used?

Yeah I was just going to say, that's pretty f****** racist.

But, when you think about it, the Democrats are the party of racism.  They gave their up lives for it.

21 hours ago, squistion said:

Nobody's head is exploding. We find it entertaining to watch the corporate insider liberals explaining to the freak show left that 'Yes, America sucks. A truly despicable society. It's evil, always has been evil, remains evil, and you've been exploited all your life. We, your enlightened liberal overlords of San Francisco know this to be true. We hate America too. As government officials in this sh*tty racist exploitative country, we owe you an apology. We're sorry.  Truly deeply sorry.  Also, although we freely admit that you do each deserve $5 million each for how awful the country is, sadly we aren't giving you any money.

Also all the male and nonbinary members of this panel are happy to offer free blow jobs as reparations instead. Line up over there please."

Some liberal will need to explain to the nice lady in black with the sunglasses up on her forehead why she shouldn't get any money. 

I'll be over here with my 🍿 rooting for her to get paid. San Francisco and California are historically such racist places, after all.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

No, I am not saying that, Straw Man. 

Kinda pissed this isn’t happening. I hate the left. 

3 hours ago, squistion said:

No, I am not saying that, Straw Man. 

Then what are you saying, exactly?  The Democrats are pushing reparations.  There is a large contingent of black folks who think reparations are coming.  You think it'll never happen.  So, what exactly do you think the Democrats are doing and what exactly do think of the black people who believe the democrats are serious about all this money?

4 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah I was just going to say, that's pretty f****** racist.

But, when you think about it, the Democrats are the party of racism.  They gave their up lives for it.

Yeah, I'm not sure how anyone in any circle, can say that what the Democrat party is doing regarding reparations isn't completely racist.  For years, the party is pushing the idea of reparations.  They're throwing around "Millions" and "Billions" of dollars to be paid out... knowing full well it'll never happen.  What's the reason for promoting it then?  The ONLY reason is that they think black people are dumb enough to believe them and keep hopes that they'll come through, and to keep voting Democrat.  Yet, not a single Democrat politician, group, or caucus has ever said "You know what, logistically, reparations can't happen.  We're sorry it's not going to work and we hope everyone can get passed the idea that it could happen.  Let's try to put slavery behind us and move forward knowing that this country is on equal footing going forward, in regards to race."  Nope.  That'll never happen because Republican's have been saying that for decades and they can't possibly ever say that Republican's have been right about race relations.

The left has to keep the blacks in the fold for just a little while longer until the replacements Biden brought in can vote. Then they can cut them loose. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Then what are you saying, exactly?  The Democrats are pushing reparations.  There is a large contingent of black folks who think reparations are coming.  You think it'll never happen.  So, what exactly do you think the Democrats are doing and what exactly do think of the black people who believe the democrats are serious about all this money?

Yes, some Democratic legislators are pushing reparations and are probably pandering to black voters.

However, most Democrats or those leaning Democrat are not in favor of reparations (49% opposed per Pew Research Poll) so it ain't gonna happen. https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2022/11/28/black-and-white-americans-are-far-apart-in-their-views-of-reparations-for-slavery/#:~:text=Among Democrats and Democratic-leaning,91% say they should not.

And while I think most blacks would like some form of reparations (who wouldn't?). I don't honestly think that they realistically believe that they are coming. I would say that is just wishful thinking on their part. 

37 minutes ago, squistion said:

Yes, some Democratic legislators are pushing reparations and are probably pandering to black voters.

However, most Democrats or those leaning Democrat are not in favor of reparations (49% opposed per Pew Research Poll) so it ain't gonna happen. https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2022/11/28/black-and-white-americans-are-far-apart-in-their-views-of-reparations-for-slavery/#:~:text=Among Democrats and Democratic-leaning,91% say they should not.

And while I think most blacks would like some form of reparations (who wouldn't?). I don't honestly think that they realistically believe that they are coming. I would say that is just wishful thinking on their part. 

"Some"?  LOL

They're not pandering... they're flat out lying to them to buy votes.

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

"Some"?  LOL

They're not pandering... they're flat out lying to them to buy votes.

Kind of like "I'll build the wall and Mexico will pay for it"?

Or "I'll have her locked up on day 1"?

Just lol at your selective outrage at pandering.

Nothing but a partisan shill is all you are.

SAD

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Kind of like "I'll build the wall and Mexico will pay for it"?

Or "I'll have her locked up on day 1"?

Just lol at your selective outrage at pandering.

Nothing but a partisan shill is all you are.

SAD

I'll take that as you confirming the Democrat party is racist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The best promise Trump kept was the peace and prosperity one.  My favorite.