Patented Phil

San Francisco considers reparations proposal to give $5 million per Black person

do they get 5 million and a little house, or do they have to choose? 

43 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

like i say, the singular goal is to guilt trip America into becoming a dictatorship.  Once that happens, all of the issues like racism will magically vanish.  The new dictatorship will most likely just ship minorities to concentration camps and kill them all because diversity is a huge weakness.

How do you like your dicktater? mashed or baked?

20 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Dude..You say a whole cartload of dumb things, but this one is definitely one of your best ever.   

its what they did in soviet russia.  you know that right?  the commies guilt tripped russia into a communist dictatorship by pledging to uplift marginalized groups like the poor, homosexuals, ethnic minorities etc.  once they got their dictatorship, they grievances were silenced and subversive groups were killed and/or shipped to the gulag.

its like you know nothing of history.

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I'll drop white liberals off at his house.

31 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

its what they did in soviet russia.  you know that right?  the commies guilt tripped russia into a communist dictatorship by pledging to uplift marginalized groups like the poor, homosexuals, ethnic minorities etc.  once they got their dictatorship, they grievances were silenced and subversive groups were killed and/or shipped to the gulag.

its like you know nothing of history.

LOL you are drop dead hilarious buddy.   Seriously.  I will say your posts / thoughts are interesting to read.  Thats for sure

5 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

LOL you are drop dead hilarious buddy.   Seriously.  I will say your posts / thoughts are interesting to read.  Thats for sure

00010110100 liberal bot personal attack beep boop.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

00010110100 liberal bot personal attack beep boop.

I called you hilarious(which you are) and told you your posts are interesting to read.   And I meant it.   Not a personal attack.

I did not, like you did, comment about your lack of history or whatever...Mr hurt by personal attacks.

So keep em coming

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

I called you hilarious(which you are) and told you your posts are interesting to read.   And I meant it.   Not a personal attack.

I did not, like you did, comment about your lack of history or whatever...Mr hurt by personal attacks.

So keep em coming

you said: You say a whole cartload of dumb things

does your memory only last a few hours?

Just now, JustinCharge said:

you said: You say a whole cartload of dumb things

does your memory only last a few hours?

Fair point. I did say that.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/what-are-the-next-steps-for-black-reparations-in-san-francisco

It's not just the San Francisco reparations committee backing the idea of paying reparations, the mutants look to have a working majority the San Francisco Board of Supervisors and are looking to implement the proposals. :lol:

At present, it doesn't look like there are any adults in the room to stop this. :lol: 

For those of us waiting or expecting somebody sensible to emerge and come to there senses, there's no indication such a person exists.

I'm anxious to see what will happen come June. See if the Big Tech's crooked corporate hacks have enough magic to quietly work their corruption behind the scenes to outnumbered the bitter greedy militants. If sanity prevails, the reaction from the cretins to to getting their hopes up and then having the rug pulled out from under them will be hilarious. If the mutants win... that's great too. White San Francisans greatly deserve this.

Are liberals going to be capable of talking sense into a moneygrubbing freak like this will they wilt, cave, and ask for forgiveness again.

Tune in to San Francisco come June for the answer. 🍿

I want this to happen. It will be glorious 

1 hour ago, posty said:

Just give them $5...  They will be happy with that...

Back to the basics of 40 royalty, Olde English 800 is another one of the most popular names in the game. Eazy-E’s song “8 Ball” is more or less a homage to the Milwaukee-brewed malt. At 7.5% ABV, it’s stronger than others on the list, but that doesn’t necessarily translate to tasting good. Ask any 40-drinker which name is the best, though, and someone will throw out Olde English. Expect a smooth and rich drink that’s got a dose of subtly fruity aroma.

https://www.littlebroswine.com/

https://www.littlebroswine.com/wines/-Olde-English-Malt-Liquor-42-Oz-Nr-w02343484z

Olde English Malt Liquor 42 Oz Nr (40oz)

Price: $2.79

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I want them to cave too. It'll be fun seeing spineless limousine liberals deal with left wing freaks when the fiscal solvency of their cr@ptastic hometown is on the line. They're eggs are now chickens that are coming home to roost, this is their own doing. 🍿

15 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup, fock it, from men dominating women's sports, sex changes for 13 year olds, organized shoplifting, on and on, we're already living in clownworld.

How does this work, welfare moms get 5 milly per offspring? Let's get this ball rolling. A smart network TV executive should be preparing the reality show now. I want it live or live'ish, like cops.

I have a 15 y.o. nephew who is half black and lives in California, how does this work when it eventually goes statewide, does he get 2.5?

:dunno:

The mayor of San Francisco is a black woman.  Is she going to be an alt-right racist if she doesn't deliver on the reparations?  Will she call out the non-black folks on the city council for being racist if they don't support reparations?

When the answer to both of these are "No", will the general population of Democrats realize that the only thing their party ever does to black folks is to lie to them, give them hope, and blame the racist white Republican's (even when there aren't any to blame)?  Again, the answer is "No".  Yet, these people are the ones who say that Republican's are brainwashed.

Do it, please. Then every democrat in the country will be saddled with this. Save us San Francisco. “President Biden, do you support nationwide reparations, like has been done San Francisco?”

43 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Do it, please. Then every democrat in the country will be saddled with this. Save us San Francisco. “President Biden, do you support nationwide reparations, like has been done San Francisco?”

I'm sure Seattle will quickly follow suit, as they often implement whatever policies SF comes up with. 

I too would love to see the fallout as long as taxpayers outside of Seattle city limits or King County aren't impacted. 

23 minutes ago, DonS said:

I'm sure Seattle will quickly follow suit, as they often implement whatever policies SF comes up with. 

I too would love to see the fallout as long as taxpayers outside of Seattle city limits or King County aren't impacted. 

No doubt. Seattle is a shlthole.

21 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Tell that to Mao.  He started a civil war in China but just slaughtered everyone opposed to him.  So there was no opposition when he was done except the people to fled to Taiwan.

Why doesn’t anyone mention the hundreds of thousands of Americans that gave life and limb to free the slaves? Is it fair for their descendants to also pay reparations?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Why doesn’t anyone mention the hundreds of thousands of Americans that gave life and limb to free the slaves? Is it fair for their descendants to also pay reparations?

You can repost/announce  this until you are blue in the face and no liberal will ever ever EVER acknowledge this.

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

How about all the Chinese and Irish that died building the railroad to California? They got buried on the spot. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How about all the Chinese and Irish that died building the railroad to California? They got buried on the spot. 

Have the liberals in this country taught you nothing? Only black people count. Next in line are women and last is line are unborn children that the women chose to procreate but decided they don't want anymore. They end up in the garbage can. 

Give it out in cash, at one location, all at the same time with no law enforcement preset since this will require complete defunding of all city services  and watch the carnage ensue.

6 minutes ago, League Champion said:

I'm putting every penny I have into Cocoa Butter and Grape Soda 

Kools and Malt liquor, spinners for oversized tires, furriers, habadashers, and Dom, Cristal, and maybe Grey Goose.

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

The funny thing is california wants to do this after banning Menthols 

All they did was create a black market for that stuff, stupidly Democrats assume they actually ARE totalitarian and will dictate to everyone.

36 minutes ago, RLLD said:

All they did was create a black market for that stuff, stupidly Democrats assume they actually ARE totalitarian and will dictate to everyone.

A black market is right.