Patented Phil

Transgender Slaughters 3 Kids and 3 Adults at Christian Elementary School in Nashville

Unfortunate they do not have those really strict gun laws like in Chicago

Good thing the Republicans got all those obscene books out of the library or this could have been much more deadly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Kids get shot and the GC quickly runs to post throw away political lines.  Never change GC.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Kids get shot and the GC quickly runs to post throw away political lines.  Never change GC.  

Too soon?

Alright.  I'll start with Thoughts and Prayers.

• Like 2

Reports are 3 kids and 2 adults dead before he was shot by police.  Thankfully the police acted on this one and killed this POS.

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Too soon?

Alright.  I'll start with Thoughts and Prayers.

No not too soon.  It just cracks me up.  The handful of you with such anonymous forum rivalries are bat sheet crazy.  GC never disappoints.

It sounds like the police saved many lives here. If we are going to criticize the police in Ubaldi (rightfully so) then we should praise the police response in this situation- true heroes. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

#MeToo

What a truly piece of crap thing to write. And you’re the same guy who wrote “shooter was a drag queen.” You appear to lack all human decency. 

• Thanks 2

Assailant profile:

Two lesbian parents, possibly adopted

Unnatural hair color

Obese or malnourished, nothing inbetween 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Assailant profile:

Two lesbian parents, possibly adopted

Unnatural hair color

Obese or malnourished, nothing inbetween 

All sorts of classlessness in this thread. 

16 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

What a truly piece of crap thing to write. And you’re the same guy who wrote “shooter was a drag queen.” You appear to lack all human decency. 

I do. I really do. 

Congressional Republicans have put out a statement...

"Thoughts and Prayers"

They are the Pro Life Party, right? Well, not when it comes to elementary school kids. They are all about banning books that has a woke message, but they can't bring themselves to ban weapons of war. NRA campaign donations come first. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

"Thoughts and Prayers"

They are the Pro Life Party, right? Well, not when it comes to elementary school kids. They are all about banning books that has a woke message, but they can't bring themselves to ban weapons of war. Why? NRA campaign donations. 

What do the books have to do with this? It’s a private Christian school. The parents that send their kids there are aware of and good with the reading material. So what’s the problem? Why is it brought up? 

26 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

You do come across extremely feminine. :dunno:

I bet it's a tranny protesting the drag law. 

Newsflash: this ain't gonna help. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What do the books have to do with this? It’s a private Christian school. The parents that send their kids there are aware of and good with the reading material. So what’s the problem? Why is it brought up? 

Enjoy the upcoming season for your Yankees. 

15 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

"Thoughts and Prayers"

They are the Pro Life Party, right? Well, not when it comes to elementary school kids. They are all about banning books that has a woke message, but they can't bring themselves to ban weapons of war. NRA campaign donations come first. 

Science and conclusion 🧪

34 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don't disagree with you regarding that post.  However, Wiff has been here forever and we all know what to expect from him.  If his type of posting isn't your cup of tea, this forum may not be for you. 

Have a nice weekend guy.

- J

16 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

NRA Ukraine and illegals campaign donations come first when it comes to using American tax dollars. 

Over any and all Americans.

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

I don't disagree with you regarding that post.  However, Wiff has been here forever and we all know what to expect from him.  If his type of posting isn't your cup of tea, this forum may not be for you. 

Have a nice weekend guy.

- J

I was just responding to that one post. 

I get the fact that most people here are conservative with strong opinions that I disagree with. But most of you have better taste than that. For example I can’t imagine you writing anything that grossly offensive. 

I’m sure Wiff is a good guy IRL. He deserves to be called out for this crap, so I did. 

25 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

"Thoughts and Prayers"

Emotionally I am on your side. But intellectually I have to ask myself if any kind of weapons ban would truly prevent horrific events like this. I doubt it. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Emotionally I am on your side. But intellectually I have to ask myself if any kind of weapons ban would truly prevent horrific events like this. I doubt it. 

I’m willing to bet the shooter used her parents weapons. No law is going to stop idiot parents from being idiots. If this is the case, I’d like to finally see one of these idiots put in prison. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Not confirmed yet but I read that the shooter was a female and the death count is at 7.

Impossible.  All the stories say gunMAN.

10 minutes ago, League Champion said:

The shooter was 28 years old. 

I lost that bet then. 

John Malkovich (I think that's how you spell his last name) said in character in the movie "In The Line of Fire" that all it takes to take human life is to be willing to trade one's own life for a victim or victims' lives. I think that will always be true. We can address "weaponry", but as long as a person is willing to sacrifice their own life to kill others, the means to do so will be attainable.