GutterBoy

Cancel Bud Light! Maga Hissy Fit!

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Besides the trans aspect, Mulvaney is really Fockin annoying.  

I don't like that Mulvaney has started partnering on videos with that other trans-female named Marsh. Marsh DOES in fact groom children and encourages children t follow him on tik Tok...tells them that they don't have to tell their parents how they feel if they are trans, that they can transition without them, etc. He's the one who does the videos saying that it's inevitable that we WILL respect trans people...he sounds very violent and scary, like he would genuinely harm someone. 

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

I don't like that Mulvaney has started partnering on videos with that other trans-female named Marsh. Marsh DOES in fact groom children and encourages children t follow him on tik Tok...tells them that they don't have to tell their parents how they feel if they are trans, that they can transition without them, etc. He's the one who does the videos saying that it's inevitable that we WILL respect trans people...he sounds very violent and scary, like he would genuinely harm someone. 

They’re all mentally ill. 

I totally get it. I mean if you found yourself at odds with your pen!s I imagine that's enough to make you want to hurt people.  That's the next logical step after self mutilation.

5 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

I totally get it. I mean if you found yourself at odds with your pen!s I imagine that's enough to make you want to hurt people.  That's the next logical step after self mutilation.

They aren’t mentally ill. But if you don’t let then get a sex change operation they’ll Kill themselves. 

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

Keep putting your faith in this organization and you'll be wrong way more than you are right.

Chinese laboratories had sequenced the coronavirus genome at the end of December 2019, but the authorities censored the information.

The WHO waited until 30 January to declare a public health emergency of international concern, and the COVID-19 epidemic was not declared a pandemic until 11 March.

A study by the University of Southampton entitled ‘Effect of non-pharmaceutical interventions for containing the COVID-19 outbreak in China’, financed by the Horizon 2020 programme, showed that if the country had reacted one, two or three weeks earlier, the number of cases could have been 66%, 86% or 95% less, which would have considerably reduced the spread of the virus and the number of victims.

14 minutes ago, squistion said:

Where did the guy in charge of the W.H.O. Get his MD?

They got rid of another marketing executive? Why? It’s been assured by many here and some southern guy that made a video in his truck that AB was going to be fine.  What gives? 

I am not sure we want to see any company destroyed here people.   Taught a lesson? Absolutely....but not destroyed.

Burnt earth as a strategy is a liberal move, lets be better than that.  Someone has to be the adult here and not replicate the behaviors of the children.

Time to end this assault on the company. 

19 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am not sure we want to see any company destroyed here people.   Taught a lesson? Absolutely....but not destroyed.

Burnt earth as a strategy is a liberal move, lets be better than that.  Someone has to be the adult here and not replicate the behaviors of the children.

We have a few Schadenfreude people here though.

If I drank their product, the steps they have taken would be enough to get me to buy it again. They smartened up. It’s not like they can come out and apologize, but lesson learned, obviously. They have lost a lot, despite what Cooter in his truck and others here have said.   The point has been made. But I think they will never completely get back what they have lost.  Some guy delivering the beer shouldn’t pay for some over educated woke idiot in a suite. 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If I drank their product, the steps they have taken would be enough to get me to buy it again. They smartened up. It’s not like they can come out and apologize, but lesson learned, obviously. They have lost a lot, despite what Cooter in his truck and others here have said.   The point has been made. But I think they will never completely get back what they have lost.  Some guy delivering the beer shouldn’t pay for some over educated woke idiot in a suite. 

Right, they got rid of the tranny lovers. If everyone did that we'd be much better off. 

Putting politics aside, is it even possible to hurt a company this size? I watched liberals try to damage Chick Fil A a few years back to no effect. Same for Hobby Lobby; they’re still doing fine too. Conservatives have gone after Disney recently and I’m not seeing much of a difference there. 

There was a time in this country when consumer boycotts probably made a difference- during the Civil Rights era, the Cold War, all the way up to trying to end Apartheid. But I wonder if we haven’t moved passed that era. Boycotts now seem to be completely ineffective. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Putting politics aside, is it even possible to hurt a company this size? I watched liberals try to damage Chick Fil A a few years back to no effect. Same for Hobby Lobby; they’re still doing fine too. Conservatives have gone after Disney recently and I’m not seeing much of a difference there. 

There was a time in this country when consumer boycotts probably made a difference- during the Civil Rights era, the Cold War, all the way up to trying to end Apartheid. But I wonder if we haven’t moved passed that era. Boycotts now seem to be completely ineffective. 

Yeah you don’t get it. Chik - FIL - a and Hobby Lobby didn’t piss of their customers. They were boycotted by people that don’t buy their products. Bud pissed off the ones that do. Aren’t you some sort of businessman ? Did you not learn that it’s easier to keep a customer then get new ones? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah you don’t get it. Chik - FIL - an and Hobby Lobby didn’t piss off their customers. They were boycotted by people that don’t buy their products. Bud pissed off the ones that do. Aren’t you some sort of businessman ? Did you not learn that it’s easier to keep a customer then get new ones? 

I think you’re very wrong to make the assumption that the three companies you just named have primarily conservative customers, and even more so conservative customers who give a crap about trans issues (still a minority.) Liberals, and millions of people who don’t care about any of this, buy chicken and beer and hobby items. Which was sort of my point. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I think you’re very wrong to make the assumption that the three companies you just named have primarily conservative customers, and even more so conservative customers who give a crap about trans issues (still a minority.) Liberals, and millions of people who don’t care about any of this, buy chicken and beer and hobby items. Which was sort of my point. 

Yup. You don’t get it. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

What I see....Bud Light is potentially dead.   AB will probably come up with something new.   Same crappy beer, but renamed somehow.   As a company they will be fine.  Way too big to die over this.   However I do see this particular brand possibly going the way of the dodo.  

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah you don’t get it. Chik - FIL - a and Hobby Lobby didn’t piss of their customers. They were boycotted by people that don’t buy their products. Bud pissed off the ones that do. Aren’t you some sort of businessman ? Did you not learn that it’s easier to keep a customer then get new ones? 

:lol:  Tim's not a business man.  He's a low level strip mall slumlord..  

15 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

What I see....Bud Light is potentially dead.   AB will probably come up with something new.   Same crappy beer, but renamed somehow.   As a company they will be fine.  Way too big to die over this.   However I do see this particular brand possibly going the way of the dodo.  

I am not so sure.  People have short memories. Eventually this too shall pass. 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I dunno.  At this point, this move will go down as the worst marketing decision in brand history.  It's hard to recover from.   In the short term, yah you're right.  Let things settle, see where they end up.  AB can easily afford a year of poor bud light sales and be fine.  

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This is my opinion. By August people will be drinking Bud Light on their pontoons.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Putting politics aside, is it even possible to hurt a company this size?

All it really does is hurt the people who work there.  The big wigs will be just fine but the lower level people get laid off in order to cut cost and save money.  The people who are boycotting are really doing nothing good, other than showing us what kind of people they are.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Bud Light is arguably the most popular beer in the world.  They are not going to die because they put a trannie's face on a few beer cans.  This will pass just like every other fad.

• Confused 1

We are in such a focked up state in this country that someone can fail at their job in the billions and not get fired because of woke. She should be out on her ass, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We are in such a focked up state in this country that someone can fail at their job in the billions and not get fired because of woke. She should be out on her ass, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars. 

Stop electing the same crappy people then.  Stop trying to own the libs, it's backfiring.

55 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Bud Light is arguably the most popular beer in the world.  They are not going to die because they put a trannie's face on a few beer cans.  This will pass just like every other fad.

We will see

52 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Stop electing the same crappy people then.  Stop trying to own the libs, it's backfiring.

Huh? I elected a spoiled idiot that doesn’t know the first thing about business or marketing? Woke put her there, not me. You make no sense. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Huh? I elected a spoiled idiot that doesn’t know the first thing about business or marketing? Woke put her there, not me. You make no sense. 

I was talking about our country in general.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I was talking about our country in general.

The last guy I voted for that won did a good job. Your guy has screwed the whole thing up. Look in the mirror. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

The last guy I voted for that won did a good job. Your guy has screwed the whole thing up. Look in the mirror. 

Who is my guy?  My guy is not the President right now.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Who is my guy?  My guy is not the President right now.

Uh huh. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Uh huh. 

I challenge you to find me saying I voted for Biden or saying that I like him.  I've given my opinion of him on here numerous times.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I challenge you to find me saying I voted for Biden or saying that I like him.  I've given my opinion of him on here numerous times.

Ok.  I believe you.  

What a stupid mistake by a company that should have no interest in getting involved with the culture wars, really an absolutely dumb move. No one asked for this. The employees/executives who made those decisions should absolutely be fired. I can't recall a stupider decision by a company in recent times, hell maybe ever.