Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

COVID Vaccines Caused 300,000 Excess Deaths, $147 Billion in Damage

I can't believe people are STILL getting shots. 

STOP!!!!!!  WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING THIS TO YOURSELF? 

We've all been exposed to Covid, probably numerous times. I have enough antibodies in me too save a village. Why would I need a shot??? 

People are dumb 😡

23 minutes ago, League Champion said:

I can't believe people are STILL getting shots. 

STOP!!!!!!  WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING THIS TO YOURSELF? 

Even Bathtub Timmy won't get any more shots. That's gotta tell you something right there!

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

The “report” is made up

You are a broken clock that's never right. Not even twice a day.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

Even Bathtub Timmy won't get any more shots. That's gotta tell you something right there!

That the first 2 work

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Here is part of the report

http://www.phinancetechnologies.com/HumanityProjects/The VDamage Project - Human Cost.htm#Nav_EstimatingCost

Starting in the summer of 2021, however, with the introduction of mass vaccinations, the rise in natural immunity by exposure to the virus, and the emergence of milder and more contagious virus strains such as Omicron, it is difficult to argue if Covid-19 had a significant role in excess mortality. Therefore, we can use the total excess mortality in 2021 and 2022 as an estimate for vaccine-related deaths

That’s literally it.   Paraphrasing: “In 2021 there were vaccines, natural immunity, and weaker variants so excess deaths should have stopped, as a result I think the excess deaths were caused by the vaccines.”  That’s not “analysis,” in fact it’s a lie if he thinks Delta was weaker.

I bet it is more money than that when it’s all said and done. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I bet it is more money than that when it’s all said and done. 

No doubt, seems low.

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

No doubt, seems low.

You might be more retarded than Ed Dowd

• Thanks 1

I wonder if any of the anticovidvaxxers here actually read any of this “report.”  I’m gonna guess no and they were just taking their marching orders from their masters. 

On 4/8/2023 at 2:42 PM, League Champion said:

You're full of shizz. You probably have at least boosters in you 

He's 100% full of sh1t because he's still defending this useless garbage because he's in too deep but he knows it's worthless and dangerous. That is why he stopped at 2.

His little island is barren as everyone else that ever supported this trash jab has woke up.

On 4/8/2023 at 11:42 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

the point i was making is that the average covid death had 2.4 co-morbidities

Just a note. They say he was healthy. Years ago a similar article came out yet, reading further down the article they said the patient had HBP and diabetes. oops. A lot of people 'think' they are healthy but if they went to the Dr. (which many cannot afford) they would find out that they are really a ticking timebomb. Odds are that guy was a ticking timebomb however there have been healthy people that died from covid simply because of their genetics.

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Totally bias and garbage site. Total fraud. 

Se how easy that is?

I explained why Dowd is a fraud.  He’s literally just making sh1t up

• Thanks 2

On 4/8/2023 at 7:30 PM, League Champion said:

Does anyone remember when we were told that there would be makeship morgues in the streets, field hospitals in abandoned warehouses, bodies stacked up on city streets, etc? I don't personally know 1 single person who died of COVID, and none of my friends are Vaxxed 😂

Gotta love the Dems. 

I get wasted at the bar every day after work, then drive at high speeds all the way home while ignoring all traffic signals! I haven't killed anyone yet!  See guys, nothing to worry about, drunk driving is not only safe, it's fun!

• Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I get wasted at the bar every day after work, then drive at high speeds all the way home while ignoring all traffic signals! I haven't killed anyone yet!  See guys, nothing to worry about, drunk driving is not only safe, it's fun!

That would be an improvement to your actual real life character. 

On 4/10/2023 at 2:37 PM, TimHauck said:

I explained why Dowd is a fraud.  He’s literally just making sh1t up

It has been explained over and over again on this website how you are a fraud. You literally make shlt up. All the time.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

It has been explained over and over again on this website how you are a fraud. You literally make shlt up. All the time.

Please provide an example

• Thanks 1

Edward Dowd, lol.  The funny thing is he already made this “mistake” previously, so maybe he’s just low-key admitting the vax isn’t actually the cause of the increase

• Thanks 1

On 4/10/2023 at 7:47 AM, TimHauck said:

I wonder if any of the anticovidvaxxers here actually read any of this “report.”  I’m gonna guess no and they were just taking their marching orders from their masters. 

Explain it to me like I took a medical experiment in exchange for a doughnut.

28 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Explain it to me like I took a medical experiment in exchange for a doughnut.

On 4/9/2023 at 5:20 PM, TimHauck said:

http://www.phinancetechnologies.com/HumanityProjects/The VDamage Project - Human Cost.htm#Nav_EstimatingCost

That’s literally it.   Paraphrasing: “In 2021 there were vaccines, natural immunity, and weaker variants so excess deaths should have stopped, as a result I think the excess deaths were caused by the vaccines.”  That’s not “analysis,” in fact it’s a lie if he thinks Delta was weaker.

33 minutes ago, naomi said:

Pierre Kory's recent Substacks are good reads mostly regardless of 'what side' of the fence you're on.

They major on recent actuarial data. 

https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/i-published-an-op-ed-in-usa-today

https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/the-may-2023-society-of-actuaries

lol he’s still talking about deaths in Q3 2021 and trying to blame them on the vaccine?  It was Delta.

On 4/9/2023 at 5:20 PM, TimHauck said:

Oh, interesting.  Didn't Omicron hit in the last quarter of 2021?  Which was weaker; Delta or Omicron, Tim?

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

lol he’s still talking about deaths in Q3 2021 and trying to blame them on the vaccine?  It was Delta.

He also has had at least one paper retracted, insisted he wouldn't get sick with Covid because he took Ivermectin (then got sick), and generally is the worst type of scientist there is.

1 hour ago, WatsonRules said:

He also has had at least one paper retracted, insisted he wouldn't get sick with Covid because he took Ivermectin (then got sick), and generally is the worst type of scientist there is.

Can you post links for more context on these two things?

Excess death in many countries and disability claims in the U.S. are growing more intense. So far 2023 is taking the cake.

10 minutes ago, naomi said:

Can you post links for more context on these two things?

Excess death in many countries and disability claims in the U.S. are growing more intense. So far 2023 is taking the cake.

Pierre Kory, a Wisconsin physician and one of ivermectin's most vociferous promoters, testified at Johnson's hearing that if people took the drug they would not get sick. Eight months later, despite taking ivermectin weekly, Kory came down with COVID.

This one was about a treatment protocol that didn't work as he advertised, and he also had one on ivermectin removed from another journal

Jumping to the conclusion that excess deaths in any age bracket according to actuarial tables is the result of Covid vaccines is a Robert Kennedy level conclusion. You simply cannot factor in the amount of variables that could contribute to this number and come to that conclusion.

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

Oh, interesting.  Didn't Omicron hit in the last quarter of 2021?  Which was weaker; Delta or Omicron, Tim?

Omicron hit in the last quarter of 2021.  The comments from Dowd and Kory are referring to the 3rd quarter.

Here's a bonus link: 

500-600 scientific papers across all disciplines are retracted every year out of 1.8 million published, mostly due to malfeasance. 190 Covid-19 papers have been retracted in two years.

Lots of BS on ivermectin, masks, hydroxychloroquine, vaccine non-safety out there by charlatans like Pierre Kory.

ETA Let me correct that: 359 papers retracted in two years and 18 that had levels of "concern" expressed. That's an overwhelming number retracted on one subject.

Covid minimizers:  they counted motorcycle crashes as Covid deaths!!

Also Covid minimizers: blames deaths from people that died in motorcycle crashes on the vaccine

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Another lie/misdirection from Tim Hack.  The author is not only talking about deaths from the 3rd Quarter of 2021, if you read the full article.

15 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Omicron hit in the last quarter of 2021.  The comments from Dowd and Kory are referring to the 3rd quarter.

Wrong.  Try reading the full article.