HellToupee

Illegal Alien Border Invasion-- AKA the timschochet invitational——If You Support Biden This Is On You. These Heinous Crimes Are On You 🖕Breaking- NYC deploys National Guard in subway

Liberals have convinced themselves that Biden is not responsible.  They are the only ones that are buying it. Hope it feels good, because the voters that count won’t. Trump! 

You never get BS from Col. Macgregor. Thirteen minutes of him laying out the what’s happening on the world stage and at the southern border

Biden: the world is waiting, the world is watching. 

He’s right. We can’t fix the border because  Republicans are afraid of Donald Trump. We can’t fund Ukraine because Republicans are afraid of Donald Trump. The American people will know and vote accordingly. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Biden: the world is waiting, the world is watching. 

He’s right. We can’t fix the border because  Republicans are afraid of Donald Trump. We can’t fund Ukraine because Republicans are afraid of Donald Trump. The American people will know and vote accordingly. 

holy fock you went full retard.  never go full retard

I take back the nice thing I said about you in the worst poster thread

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

holy fock you went full retard.  never go full retard

I take back the nice thing I said about you in the worst poster thread

Why? Because you disagree with me? lol. 

Since Trump is really the one running the country let's just go ahead and make if official in November.  :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Why? Because you disagree with me? lol. 

because you are flat OUT WRONG

has nothing to do with disagreeing, look I can't stand Obama, but did he need some stupid fake bill to keep the border in check?

this bill is not even remotely required for the govt to do the job its supposed to do.  ZERO

but they feed these "bipartisan" bs lines to people like you and you just eat it up, OMG OMB...must be the reason

dont even get me started again on Ukraine, I have posted plenty in this thread, nothing I have said is incorrect or can be debated, which is why I have gotten zero direct responses from liberals

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

because you are flat OUT WRONG

has nothing to do with disagreeing, look I can't stand Obama, but did he need some stupid fake bill to keep the border in check?

this bill is not even remotely required for the govt to do the job its supposed to do.  ZERO

but they feed these "bipartisan" bs lines to people like you and you just eat it up, OMG OMB...must be the reason

I am flat out right. 

What is happening at the border right now  would not have been prevented by Obama’s policies or Trump’s and Biden can’t fix it through executive order. Biden is not responsible for either. It’s an emergency situation and has to be fixed through more stringent laws, many of which Republicans have been pushing for years , like an end to catch and release. These were in the bill being rejected. Also way more border patrol. 

These are temporary solutions but they’re necessary for now. Long term we need to reform our whole immigration system and address the reasons these folks are coming here. But none of this is being done because it doesn’t help Trump get elected. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I am flat out right. 

What is happening at the border right now  would not have been prevented by Obama’s policies or Trump’s and Biden can’t fix it through executive order. Biden is not responsible for either. It’s an emergency situation and has to be fixed through more stringent laws, many of which Republicans have been pushing for years , like an end to catch and release. These were in the bill being rejected. Also way more border patrol. 

These are temporary solutions but they’re necessary for now. Long term we need to reform our whole immigration system and address the reasons these folks are coming here. But none of this is being done because it doesn’t help Trump get elected. 

ok youre dumb

but I am not surprised you think Newsoulini is doing a great job

you don't need executive order to do the job.  there has never been a time in history where the border has needed an executive order to keep it secure

you also dont need 80 billion to goto Ukraine to fix the border either

this has nothing to do with Trump, this has everything to do with the sheep being sold lies.  The reason they come here is cause we allow it, put in a migrant worker work visa system that puts responsibility on the farmers and call it a day

also you still believe the Asylum lie as well, so again you are flat out wrong

42 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Since Trump is really the one running the country let's just go ahead and make if official in November.  :thumbsup:

Get a head start on normalicy? I'm in. 

40 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I am flat out right. 

I disagree.   Had Biden changed nothing, but instead held firm to the Trump-era approach we would not have the scale of problem we do today..... it was a silly mistake on his part. 

What is worse is that he lied about it....and then had his minion in Mayaorkas lie about it for months and months....

Biden January 2021:

Unity. Unity. In another January in Washington, on New Year’s Day 1863, Abraham Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation. When he put pen to paper, the President said, “If my name ever goes down into history it will be for this act and my whole soul is in it.” My whole soul is in it. Today, on this January day, my whole soul is in this: Bringing America together. Uniting our people. And uniting our nation.

Biden February 2024: 

It's Trump's fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

22 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Biden January 2021:

Biden February 2024: 

:lol:

He had a chance......he really did....to be that "unity" guy, but abandoned that pretty early on.....the liberal machine now demands total intolerance, or else....

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

am flat out right

No you're not. It's a useless fluff bill. 

If he really cared about the border then why did he take 3 years to do so? It's not like it just became a problem yesterday. 

Remember how Trump was a racist because he wanted to close the border and Democrats were crying their little bleeding hearts out? 

I'm guessing it wasn't a problem then either? 

4 hours ago, RLLD said:

I find it.....off-putting....that Democrats assume we cannot see this.....

The Democratic voting base does not see it because they don’t want to see it. Their leaders have even convinced them that they are the intelligent people in this country.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, RLLD said:

He had a chance......he really did....to be that "unity" guy, but abandoned that pretty early on.....the liberal machine now demands total intolerance, or else....

Obummer did the same thing.  Campaigned on bringing us all together, and then as soon as he was elected pivoted to "Elections have consequences."   It's in the playbook.  Love him or hate him, for the most part Trump's policies mirrored what he campaigned on.

17 minutes ago, Strike said:

Obummer did the same thing.  Campaigned on bringing us all together, and then as soon as he was elected pivoted to "Elections have consequences."   It's in the playbook.  Love him or hate him, for the most part Trump's policies mirrored what he campaigned on.

Agree.......I found the divisiveness of Obama to be disconcerting, but was willing to deal with it at the time....what I did not realize was the subsurface pollution of media and government he was fomenting, the poison he introduced to various elements of media and government we can only now really see.

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

These are temporary solutions but they’re necessary for now. Long term we need to reform our whole immigration system and address the reasons these folks are coming here.

This is literally what Kamala was supposed to do.  She traveled to Central America to get to the “root”(her words) of the problem.  All we got was “don’t come”.  Can we get an update on her progress?

5 hours ago, RLLD said:

Agree.......I found the divisiveness of Obama to be disconcerting, but was willing to deal with it at the time....what I did not realize was the subsurface pollution of media and government he was fomenting, the poison he introduced to various elements of media and government we can only now really see.

I know you know this but it’s been happening for a long time my friend.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/08/24/robert_f_kennedy_jr_the_cia_is_the_biggest_funder_of_journalism_in_the_world.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Anti-immigrant bigotry and hatred is starting to get really scary

So is violence against American Citizens by Illegal Immigrants. Focus on your people for a minute then we'll worry about everyone else. 

8 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

So is violence against American Citizens by Illegal Immigrants. Focus on your people for a minute then we'll worry about everyone else. 

The difference is when a tiny minority of undocumented  people commit violence they’re not celebrated and congratulated on a TV network. 
Your rhetoric is creating fear, suspicion and hatred of innocent people. Is that truly what you want? 

Romans 13:1–7 makes it abundantly clear that God expects us to obey the laws of the government. The only exception to this is when a law of the government forces us to disobey a command of God (Acts 5:29). Illegal immigration is the breaking of a government’s law. There is nothing in Scripture that contradicts the idea of a sovereign nation having immigration laws. Therefore, it is rebellion against God to unlawfully enter another country. Illegal immigration is a sin

11 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Innocent man, not an undocumented immigrant, gets tackled and beaten up by NYC vigilante group while Sean Hannity cheers:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/07/media/new-york-city-vigilante-group-fox-news/index.html

Anti-immigrant bigotry and hatred is starting to get really scary. 

Almost as scary as the lack of respect those from other cultures have displayed toward our police.....and getting away with it....

We have seen this before, when there is lack of enforcement to protect people....this is what you get....every time.....

Ever hear of the Zoot Suit Riots?

23 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I am flat out right. 

Federal Laws are already in place. 

15 year old illegal in NYC shot a tourist in a store and then shot at a cop chasing him twice.  @The Real timschochet applauds his ambition in his new country!!!