Sign in to follow this  
Blue Horseshoe

Whistleblower Intelligence Officials Claim U.S. Has Retrieved 12+ Spacecraft Of NON-HUMAN Origin

The scientific analysis and data he's been presenting this week were done on a different body that remains in Peru, the two in Mexico have not been examined because he didn't want to damage them. Even the results from "the body that remains in Peru" do not represent anything out of the ordinary.

Also, he can't explain how the bodies got to Mexico from Peru.

Are we believing whistleblowers today, or is Monday not a believe them day?

Yeah, and we also landed on the moon. 

On 7/26/2023 at 5:48 PM, IGotWorms said:

Yeah I don’t know what’s going on, but it all feels staged to me

Like the moon landing,. 

9 hours ago, edjr said:

Like the moon landing,. 

I mean, it’s been 60 years and nobody’s been able to get back 🤔 

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I mean, it’s been 60 years and nobody’s been able to get back 🤔 

Last moon landing was 1972, 51 years ago...did you graduate from a Baltimore HS?  🤔

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Last moon landing was 1972, 51 years ago...did you graduate from a Baltimore HS?   🤔

Well no, but it was a public school :cry:

Why would they let that poor alien guy dry out like that? Why didn't they keep him on ice or something?  No information on what he's "made of" like carbon based life form?  

Looks like a papier mache project my kid did in the 3rd grade. 

'Alien bodies' put through X-ray machines and CT scans in Mexico - YouTube

Was ready to give up on this but the tomography, X-Ray and fluoroscopy analysis is more compelling than I presumed they'd be. Still, all along I've wanted the DNA evidence, if they're bone they've got DNA or a believable explanation why they do not.

The way the doctor handles the thousand year old mummy seemed... odd...

Scientist reveals X-ray results on 2 'alien' bodies - and says they're NOT fake (msn.com)

Was ready to put it to rest as a hoax but the mummies actually passed the first round of tests. Still lots of skeptics out there and the matter remains unresolved. I'll be waiting for a team of skeptical scientists to look at them and either debunk the claims or change their mind and accept them.

Tyson is exactly right about the aliens in Mexico. It's great that they brought them out, and the next step share the findings with researchers around the world to confirm or debunk the findings. 

They've already been shown to be fake and they. They used different animal bones to make them.

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Tyson is exactly right about the aliens in Mexico. It's great that they brought them out, and the next step share the findings with researchers around the world to confirm or debunk the findings. 

Neil deGrasse Tyson on UFO claims: ‘We would know about it’

Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson pushed back on claims that the government is hiding information about UFOs and aliens from the American public. “Do you think the government is that competent, that they can actually keep such a secret? Oh, my gosh, when did you get that much confidence in the U.S. government?” Tyson argued that with the availability of smartphones and cameras, more people besides the U.S. government would know if there was an “alien invasion.”....“Here’s what I’d rather think: that if we had an alien invasion, more than the US government would know about,” he said. “We would know about it. We, with cameras and smartphones, we are crowdsourcing an alien invasion of Earth because everybody has a camera, high-resolution camera.

https://thehill.com/homenews/space/4174905-neil-degrasse-tyson-on-ufo-claims-we-would-know-about-it/

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

They've already been shown to be fake and they. They used different animal bones to make them.

That's not at all what the initial  results say. They've not yet been debunked; the alleged remains passed their first hurdles saying the exact opposite. We'll have more peer reviewed information come 2024, hopefully something conclusive one way or the other comes forward.

57 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

That's not at all what the initial  results say. They've not yet been debunked; the alleged remains passed their first hurdles saying the exact opposite. We'll have more peer reviewed information come 2024, hopefully something conclusive one way or the other comes forward.

The results from 2012ish say fake and ghey. The bones are different sizes. And if it was real couldn't walk 

Sorry bro fake and ghey.

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The results from 2012ish say fake and ghey. The bones are different sizes. And if it was real couldn't walk 

Sorry bro fake and ghey.

This isn't from 2012, it was just brought forth two weeks ago and nobody knows anything. They put the bodies on public display an have made them available for examinations. They look d@mn close to Stephen Spielberg's imagination and have a fake vibe, but we don't know that yet. So far they're clearing hurdles.

6 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Would you link this information?

On 6/6/2023 at 8:28 AM, Fireballer said:

I’m open to anything being possible, but I have some questions. What are we talking about as far as construction of these vehicles?  Are they made of elements that we are unfamiliar with?  What fuels propel them? How do you explain the sheer time that it would take to travel here?  Are they traveling at speeds beyond our comprehension?  How do the vehicles survive that speed?  And many more.

Or ...like the article said... are they part of a US experiment or experiment of another country?