Sign in to follow this  
Blue Horseshoe

Whistleblower Intelligence Officials Claim U.S. Has Retrieved 12+ Spacecraft Of NON-HUMAN Origin

Intel Official Claims Feds Have Concealed Wreckage Of UFOs

...A former combat officer in Afghanistan and intelligence official told Congress that covert programs exist that know about extraterrestrial beings’ spacecraft that have been retrieved....David Charles Grusch, 36, who served with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) and the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), made his claims to Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General, The Debrief reported. According to a 2021 NRO Performance Report, Grusch “analyzed unidentified aerial phenomena reports” and “boosted congressional leadership Intel gaps [in] understanding.” Grusch also helped create the FY2023 National Defense Authorization Act.

Grusch claimed partial fragments as well as complete vehicles “of exotic origin (non-human intelligence, whether extraterrestrial or unknown origin) based on the vehicle morphologies and material science testing and the possession of unique atomic arrangements and radiological signatures” have been retrieved....“We are not talking about prosaic origins or identities,” Grusch said, adding, “The material includes intact and partially intact vehicles.”

According to Karl E. Nell, formerly the Army’s liaison for the UAP Task Force from 2021 to 2022, Grusch is “beyond reproach.”....“A number of well-placed current and former officials have shared detailed information with me regarding this alleged program, including insights into the history, governing documents and the location where a craft was allegedly abandoned and recovered,” Christopher Mellon, who served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, said. “However, it is a delicate matter getting this potentially explosive information into the right hands for validation. This is made harder by the fact that, rightly or wrongly, a number of potential sources do not trust the leadership of the All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office established by Congress.”

“The non-human intelligence phenomenon is real. We are not alone,” Jonathan Grey, who works for the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC), echoed. “Retrievals of this kind are not limited to the United States. This is a global phenomenon, and yet a global solution continues to elude us....Though a tough nut to crack, potential technological advancements may be gleaned from non-human intelligence/UAP retrievals by any sufficiently advanced nation and then used to wage asymmetrical warfare, so, therefore, some secrecy must remain...However, it is no longer necessary to continue to deny that these advanced technologies derived from non-human intelligence exist at all or to deny that these technologies have landed, crashed, or fallen into the hands of human beings.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/intel-official-claims-feds-have-concealed-wreckage-of-ufos

https://news.yahoo.com/u-recovered-intact-partially-intact

INTELLIGENCE OFFICIALS SAY U.S. HAS RETRIEVED CRAFT OF NON-HUMAN ORIGIN

....A former intelligence official turned whistleblower has given Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General extensive classified information about deeply covert programs that he says possess retrieved intact and partially intact craft of non-human origin....The information, he says, has been illegally withheld from Congress, and he filed a complaint alleging that he suffered illegal retaliation for his confidential disclosures, reported here for the first time....Other intelligence officials, both active and retired, with knowledge of these programs through their work in various agencies, have independently provided similar, corroborating information, both on and off the record....

...In accordance with protocols, Grusch provided the Defense Office of Prepublication and Security Review at the Department of Defense with the information he intended to disclose to us. His on-the-record statements were all “cleared for open publication” on April 4 and 6, 2023, in documents provided to us.... For many decades, the Air Force carried out a disinformation campaign to discredit reported sightings of unexplained objects. Now, with two public hearings and many classified briefings under its belt, Congress is pressing for answers....

....At the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency, Grusch served as a Senior Intelligence Capabilities Integration Officer, cleared at the Top Secret/Secret Compartmented Information level, and was the agency’s Senior Technical Advisor for Unidentified Aerial Phenomena analysis/Trans-Medium Issues. From 2016 to 2021, he served with the National Reconnaissance Office as Senior Intelligence Officer and led the production of the NRO director’s daily briefing. Grusch was a GS-15 civilian, the military equivalent of a Colonel....Grusch has served as an Intelligence Officer for over fourteen years. A veteran of the Air Force, he has numerous awards and decorations for his participation in covert and clandestine operations to advance American security.....According to a 2021 NRO Performance Report, Grusch was an intelligence strategist with multiple responsibilities who  “analyzed unidentified aerial phenomena reports” and “boosted congressional leadership Intel gaps [in] understanding.” He was assessed by the reconnaissance office’s Operations Center Deputy Director as an “adept staff officer and strategist” and “total force integrator with innovative solutions and actionable results.”....

....Grusch prepared many briefs on unidentified aerial phenomena for Congress while in government and helped draft the language on UAP for the FY2023 National Defense Authorization Act, spearheaded by Senators Kirsten Gillibrand and Marco Rubio and signed into law by President Biden in December 2022. The provision states that any person with relevant UAP information can inform Congress without retaliation, regardless of any previous non-disclosure agreements.....Beginning in 2022, Grusch provided Congress with hours of recorded classified information transcribed into hundreds of pages which included specific data about the materials recovery program. Congress has not been provided with any physical materials related to wreckage or other non-human objects.....

“His assertion concerning the existence of a terrestrial arms race occurring sub-rosa over the past eighty years focused on reverse engineering technologies of unknown origin is fundamentally correct, as is the indisputable realization that at least some of these technologies of unknown origin derive from non-human intelligence,” said Karl Nell, the retired Army Colonel who worked with Grusch on the UAP Task Force....In a 2022 performance evaluation, Laura A. Potter, Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence, Headquarters, Department of the Army, described Nell as “an officer with the strongest possible moral compass.”

...As a result, Grusch suffered months of retaliation and reprisals related to these disclosures beginning in 2021. He asked that details of these reprisals be withheld to protect the integrity of the ongoing investigation....The Intelligence Community Inspector General found his complaint “credible and urgent” in July 2022. According to Grusch, a summary was immediately submitted to the Director of National Intelligence, Avril Haines; the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence; and the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence...NASIC, headquartered at Wright Patterson Air Force Base, is the Department of Defense’s primary Air Force source for foreign air and space threat analysis. Its mission is to “discover and characterize air, space, missile, and cyber threats,” according to the agency’s website. “The center’s team of trusted subject matter experts deliver unique collection, exploitation, and analytic capabilities not found elsewhere,” the website states....

....The National Defense Authorization Act for FY2023 tasked the Secretary of Defense, in consultation with the Director of National Intelligence, with establishing for the first time a secure mechanism for the authorized reporting of sensitive information to defense channels....In addition, the legislation asks for reporting on “material retrieval, material analysis, reverse engineering, research and development” involving unidentified anomalous phenomena currently and going back decades....

“I hope this revelation serves as an ontological shock sociologically and provides a generally uniting issue for nations of the world to re-assess their priorities,” Grusch said.

https://thedebrief.org/intelligence-officials-say-u-s-has-retrieved-non-human-craft/

I was skeptical, but the volume of information and the excellent formatting convinced me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

There is so much historical proof that points towards there being other "intelligent" life in the universe I find it hard to believe that people still need convincing.

2 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

There is so much historical proof that points towards there being other "intelligent" life in the universe I find it hard to believe that people still need convincing.

I don't know that there's any historical proof, let alone "so much," but the modern video footage and the testimony of whistleblowers in the know makes the case increasingly compelling.

• Like 1

I’m open to anything being possible, but I have some questions. What are we talking about as far as construction of these vehicles?  Are they made of elements that we are unfamiliar with?  What fuels propel them? How do you explain the sheer time that it would take to travel here?  Are they traveling at speeds beyond our comprehension?  How do the vehicles survive that speed?  And many more.

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I’m open to anything being possible, but I have some questions. What are we talking about as far as construction of these vehicles?  Are they made of elements that we are unfamiliar with?  What fuels propel them? How do you explain the sheer time that it would take to travel here?  Are they traveling at speeds beyond our comprehension?  How do the vehicles survive that speed?  And many more.

In my opinion this is possible. And I say this because we always limit what we think can happen based on our level of knowledge of how the universe operates.  And it is entirely possible we don't know it all.  Physics call these things laws, but to me they aren't laws, they are explanations based on what we know.  And that can be limiting.  

I like the analogy some use that say if you lock yourself in a room with a cat and a book on general relativity....No matter how hard you try, how much time you spend, that cat will never understand it.  Their brains just cannot reach that level of intelligence.  It is absolutely possible we as humans have the same limitations.  There could be things out there that we can never and will never grasp, our intelligence isn't capable.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

In my opinion this is possible. And I say this because we always limit what we think can happen based on our level of knowledge of how the universe operates.  And it is entirely possible we don't know it all.  Physics call these things laws, but to me they aren't laws, they are explanations based on what we know.  And that can be limiting.  

I like the analogy some use that say if you lock yourself in a room with a cat and a book on general relativity....No matter how hard you try, how much time you spend, that cat will never understand it.  Their brains just cannot reach that level of intelligence.  It is absolutely possible we as humans have the same limitations.  There could be things out there that we can never and will never grasp, our intelligence isn't capable.

I think we're capable if we can get the right building block knowledge to get from here to there. A civilization that didn't invent the wheel or a form of writing won't understand how to build a car. There's a few hundred bits of knowledge that would take his civilization a couple thousand years of step-by-step learning to get there.  But you can also take a reasonably talented kid from that civilization and teach him how to be an automotive engineer in one generation.

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I don't know that there's any historical proof, let alone "so much," but the modern video footage and the testimony of whistleblowers in the know makes the case increasingly compelling.

Pyramids build in Peru and Egypt at roughly the same time in history doesn't peak your interest?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Thats not life...its just a collectio of cells....🤪

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Thats not life...its just a collectio of cells....🤪

Abort, abort Will Robinson!!

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

Pyramids build in Peru and Egypt at roughly the same time in history doesn't peak your interest?

These ancient pyramid building civilizations had some impressive astronomy and mathematical skills as well as, apparently, rock-moving technology and/or methods that we never rediscovered / reinvented.

Precision cut rock, it's all impressive what they could do with whatever tools they were using and we never re-learned how to make.

It's quite a leap to say that they had anything to do with UFOs though. Now if it were microchips rather than massive rocks ...

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

I think we're capable if we can get the right building block knowledge to get from here to there. A civilization that didn't invent the wheel or a form of writing won't understand how to build a car. There's a few hundred bits of knowledge that would take his civilization a couple thousand years of step-by-step learning to get there.  But you can also take a reasonably talented kid from that civilization and teach him how to be an automotive engineer in one generation.

Youre trying to define what can be defined.  There could  be things out there that we have no idea that they even exist.  You can't train someone on that.  It is beyond what we can know. 

50 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

These ancient pyramid building civilizations had some impressive astronomy and mathematical skills as well as, apparently, rock-moving technology and/or methods that we never rediscovered / reinvented.

Precision cut rock, it's all impressive what they could do with whatever tools they were using and we never re-learned how to make.

It's quite a leap to say that they had anything to do with UFOs though. Now if it were microchips rather than massive rocks ...

My point is they happened at the same time for the first time in all of history on two different continents where people were not traveling around the world.  Hmmm...🤔

It always amazes me that some of our satellites have such amazing resolution to where they can see someone's eye color...and yet the UFO pictures are so focking shiiitty and blurry. 

• Haha 2

Not buying it.  I think this would have been one of those things that if real, Trump...when he was President, would have broken the news about.  

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

My point is they happened at the same time for the first time in all of history on two different continents where people were not traveling around the world.  Hmmm...🤔

You kind of have to pay attention to the details, right?

4 hours ago, Fireballer said:

The tictac went into the ocean 

4 hours ago, supermike80 said:

It is a certainty that we don't know it all.

4 hours ago, Fireballer said:

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Gravity deforms space.  Learn to harness gravity energy like we do electrical energy and you wouldn't have to travel somewhere far, you'd just bend space to come to you.  Right now gravity forces and energy are mostly represented by constants in our equations.  We know very little about gravity energy.  When I heard Stephen Hawking say we'd never understand what happens inside a black hole, past the event horizon, I thought that was the dumbest thing he ever said.

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

It is a certainty that we don't know it all.

I would like to hear the explanations for what is here on Earth. Pyramids popping up on Earth at the same time in history on different sides of the world.

Gazillions of space debris here on Earth and covered up.

There is a Call Line in Seattle I think that is about UFOs and nothing from it is EVER discussed even though a lot of it is real.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, nobody said:

I was skeptical, but the volume of information and the excellent formatting convinced me.

It is actually much easier just to put them on ignore, believe you me...  But I agree with the formatting...

5 minutes ago, posty said:

😆It is actually much easier just to put them on ignore, believe you me...  But I agree with the formatting...

"I'm the whole universe I am the only one!!" 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

I would like to hear the explanations for what is here on Earth. Pyramids popping up on Earth at the same time in history on different sides of the world.

Gazillions of space debris here on Earth and covered up.

There is a Call Line in Seattle I think that is about UFOs and nothing from it is EVER discussed even though a lot of it is real.

Look at a map of the United States and where all our military bases are positioned.  A great number of them are at strategic locations; major ports of call, mouth of rivers, opening in mountain ranges.  Places that are good locations to fight against an invasion.  Then we have the bases that are out seemingly in the middle of no where.  Death Valley and the Carson Sink. 

What those two places have in common is they have a vast elevation change in a short parallel distance to the surface of the earth.  A vast change in elevation means a change in gravitational force.  If my theory is correct; that in order to travel thousands of light years the only way to do that would be to bend space, it only makes sense that if you harnessed gravitational energy it likely helps to have a point of gravitational difference to focus on.  It would be the sci-fi equivalent to opening up your own wormhole.

Then you have the coincidences of high number of UFO sightings at those two locations plus no civilian can get anywhere near those bases.

I'm pretty sure the Illuminati created all the conspiracy theories to keep us distracted from the REAL conspiracies...

Like how come nobody ever cares what the government is hiding in the OTHER 50 areas?

They could be drinking the blood of the Christian-born over in Area 23, while all binoculars are trained on Area 51...

• Haha 1

The more important question is why are they here? Are they drawing energy from the earth somehow kinda like taking a trip at stopping at a gas station. Or is this their destination point? As in are they here to observe and run scientific tests or would they have a more sinister reason? Seems to be reasonable they might be interested in our resources. Who knows but what I do know is that they are here and will be interested to see what really starts to come out in the next few years

5 minutes ago, josh wiley said:

Who knows but what I do know is that they are here

No, you don't KNOW that, you believe that.

And there is an almost infinitesimally small chance that you are right.

22 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Look at a map of the United States and where all our military bases are positioned.  A great number of them are at strategic locations; major ports of call, mouth of rivers, opening in mountain ranges.  Places that are good locations to fight against an invasion.  Then we have the bases that are out seemingly in the middle of no where.  Death Valley and the Carson Sink. 

What those two places have in common is they have a vast elevation change in a short parallel distance to the surface of the earth.  A vast change in elevation means a change in gravitational force.  If my theory is correct; that in order to travel thousands of light years the only way to do that would be to bend space, it only makes sense that if you harnessed gravitational energy it likely helps to have a point of gravitational difference to focus on.  It would be the sci-fi equivalent to opening up your own wormhole.

Then you have the coincidences of high number of UFO sightings at those two locations plus no civilian can get anywhere near those bases.

Massive numbers of UFO sightings. Focking people here on this planet think everyone who is not them is making shlt up. The general populace that don't live in liberal run major cities see things that are real. 

3 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Show us the calculations that you are "right". I want to see the percentages between how you calculate his and yours. 

1 minute ago, AxeElf said:

Ok buddy you just keep telling yourself that. Meanwhile we’re seeing all the military videos come out along with these high ranking officers, who have everything to lose, coming out and telling us what is really going on. We’ll see what ultimately proves to be the truth. Denial in this situation usually links back to people being tied to their religious beliefs and that we are so special in regards to everything else. Universe is a big place. You ought to take a little dive into how large. And then to think it would be outrageous for other life forms to travel here is laughable in and of itself

18 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Show us the calculations that you are "right".

16 minutes ago, josh wiley said:

Universe is a big place. You ought to take a little dive into how large. And then to think it would be outrageous for other life forms to travel here is laughable in and of itself

I axually laughed out loud when I read that, so LOL, I guess... 

The unimaginable size of the universe is the very thing that makes it almost unimaginable for other life forms to travel here--or for us to ever travel there.

And that is why there is an almost infinitesimally small chance that you are right about "them" already being here, to answer seafoam's question.

It's even possible that we live in a multiverse situation.   Maybe the universes are rotating, and there is a habitable planet at the edge of that universe, and has been able to learn and understand the ability to travel between them.  And when they rotate in a manner in which ours and theirs are close, they cross..hang in ours for a while, until they rotate closely again, then go back.   

2 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

The unimaginable size of the universe is the very thing that makes it almost unimaginable for other life forms to travel here--or for us to ever travel there.

And that is why there is an almost infinitesimally small chance that you are right about "them" already being here, to answer seafoam's question.

This "unimaginable" is based solely on what you know.   There needs to be a understanding of that.   Yes, within the physics that we think we know, it would be difficult.  But that's making an assumption we know it all, and I'm willing to bet we don't

4 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Yes I can see where what I said might sound like it’s contradicting itself. However the further advanced our society gets we have been able to cover distances our ancestors may have thought would be unattainable. Now if you think about the age of our universe and the idea that some civilizations may have been around millions of years their technologies would be far superior to anything we may be familiar with. The ones who don’t destroy themselves, which is sometimes feels like what’s happening here, may have conquered our preconceptions of time and space. 

14 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Ok, let's ignore my theory of using gravity to bend space that would completely eliminate the too far to travel argument.  

The argument that it takes 200 years to travel 100 light years at half the speed of light is solved by simple multigenerational space craft.  I mean that's been explored hundreds of times in books and movies.  Species has to leave it's planet that is dying, their only choice is to set out in space.  Never mind some people might sign up for it just because.  

10 minutes ago, josh wiley said:

Yes I can see where what I said might sound like it’s contradicting itself. However the further advanced our society gets we have been able to cover distances our ancestors may have thought would be unattainable. Now if you think about the age of our universe and the idea that some civilizations may have been around millions of years their technologies would be far superior to anything we may be familiar with. The ones who don’t destroy themselves, which is sometimes feels like what’s happening here, may have conquered our preconceptions of time and space. 

EXACTLY!!  Consider it.  We, as "intelligent" beings, have been learning for what?  Maybe a million years?  And that's a stretch.  Imagine a society out there that has been developing, peacefully, for a billion years?  5 billion years?   That's a whole lot of learning that is possible.