Sign in to follow this  
joneo

*** Official*** Biden Impeachment Thread

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pow! Great work! Tim, do you have anything to back up your claim, or were you just making shitt up again? 

Only what I read in Hillary’s book about her time as Secretary of State: that Shokin was working with Putin to try and undermine Ukraine. It was American policy to try and remove everyone connected to Putin. I don’t think it had anything to do with Burisma

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Only what I read in Hillary’s book about her time as Secretary of State: that Shokin was working with Putin to try and undermine Ukraine. It was American policy to try and remove everyone connected to Putin. I don’t think it had anything to do with Burisma

That settles it then Hillary said so. 

Just now, Dizkneelande said:

That settles it then Hillary said so. 

The point isn’t that she said it, it’s that she said it in 2015, long before anyone suspected Biden of wrongdoing here. 

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Biden had not announced he was running for president so quit the political rival nonsense.  Although you don’t seem to have a problem going after a political rival now 

No idea what you're talking about here. Biden running for president has nothing to do with my statement. I have a huge problem with a POTUS using the DOJ against their rivals, like you claim Biden is currently doing. What are your thoughts on Trumpy Bear literally running on a platform of doing exactly that? 

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Shokin was in office for one year between 2015 and 2016. Hillary was not the secretary of state during that time. She stepped down in 2013.  Your turn. 

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

And BTW the policy to remove friends of Putin, like Shokin, from Ukraine began in Obama’s first term. So the date of Hunter joining Burisma in 2013 is still meaningless. 

This is what you said like 10 minutes ago incase you forgot -

“It actually doesn’t because the entire Obama administration wanted Victor Shokin fired long before Hunter worked for Burisma”

I provided you letters from Nuland and and John Kerry praising Shokins work in 2015. Hunter joined the board in 2013. Theres your first contradiction. I then showed you an email from Burisma executives to Hunter wanting VP Biden’s support in a response to a New York Times inquiry into the Biden Burisma connection which insinuated a phone call took place shortly before Shokin opened an investigation into Burisma naming Hunter a person of interest. 

34 minutes ago, Fnord said:

No idea what you're talking about here. Biden running for president has nothing to do with my statement. I have a huge problem with a POTUS using the DOJ against their rivals, like you claim Biden is currently doing. What are your thoughts on Trumpy Bear literally running on a platform of doing exactly that? 

Did trump use the doj to investigate anyone?  He asked one question and libtards like you freaked out. So fock yourself 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dizkneelande said:

“It actually doesn’t because the entire Obama administration wanted Victor Shokin fired long before Hunter worked for Burisma”

I provided you letters from Nuland and and John Kerry praising Shokins work in 2015. Hunter joined the board in 2013. Theres your first contradiction. I then showed you an email from Burisma executives to Hunter wanting VP Biden’s support in a response to a New York Times inquiry into the Biden Burisma connection which insinuated a phone call took place shortly before Shokin opened an investigation into Burisma naming Hunter a person of interest. 

💥

1 hour ago, Dizkneelande said:

This is contrary to what I’ve read on this subject. Maybe my information was wrong. I’m willing to learn more. 

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is contrary to what I’ve read on this subject. Maybe my information was wrong. I’m willing to learn more. 

Maybe the better question is what percentage of Hilary's book do you think is the undisputed truth? 

18 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

What’s more likely is it never said what you claimed it did. Like your boy Biden, you just wing it and make it up. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s more likely is it never said what you claimed it did. Like your boy Biden, you just wing it and make it up. 

I may have gotten the names wrong but I do recall Hillary’s book mentioning that a Ukrainian needed to be fired. I thought it was Shokin, maybe it wasn’t. 

Even so, the idea that Vice-President Biden would create his own policy in Ukraine, and that he received money to do so, seems extremely far fetched to me. You’d better have more direct evidence than what has been presented thus far, 

36 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I may have gotten the names wrong but I do recall Hillary’s book mentioning that a Ukrainian needed to be fired. I thought it was Shokin, maybe it wasn’t. 

Even so, the idea that Vice-President Biden would create his own policy in Ukraine, and that he received money to do so, seems extremely far fetched to me. You’d better have more direct evidence than what has been presented thus far, 

Well, one of his policies was to get rid of the guy investigating his son’s very shady business deal. And  threatening to withhold foreign aid if he wasn’t fired. When congress authorized that money, did it have a stipulation that the prosecutor had  to be fired in order for them to get the money??

34 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He received money to get someone removed.  Which he did by threatening to withhold funding that he wasn't allowed to do. 

Devin Archer puts him on the phone with Burisma executives which is now a clear violation of federal ethics laws.  Then add on the fact that he lied about it to the American people multiple times, and now we see his family was enriched over the ordeal.  This impeachment is a slam dunk case. 

1 hour ago, Ultra Max Power said:

This impeachment is a slam dunk case. 

I’m not convinced. Of course what I think doesn’t matter. But unless there’s more direct evidence I doubt the public will think so either. 

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m not convinced. Of course what I think doesn’t matter. But unless there’s more direct evidence I doubt the public will think so either. 

You have been shown evidence that you refuse to acknowledge. You have been shown video of him sniffing and kissing young girls repeatedly and pinching a little girl's nipple and her jumping away.  Video of him boasting about how he was going to withold aid to Ukraine if they didn't fire a prosecuter looking into his kid's dirty dealings. You refuse to put 2 and 2 together when considering him and his kid flying together to China and Ukraine and creepy joe saying they don't talk about what hunter is doing there. You refuse to acknowledge his lies about having been a truck driver, finishing at the top of his class in law school. You deny his record of plagerizing other people's speeches, his mental lapses that occur daily, his falling down and mindless wandering around. 

You refuse to believe what other people have to say about him and dealing with him in the past. You will constantly say there is not enough evidence of anything negative about the guy who came out mindlessly and called Rittenhouse a racist white supremacist and compared border patrol agents to slave owners. 

There are 1000 more things that indicate the guy is a criminal disaster. But you just follow the sheep. 

It's not the "public" that won't see any evidence of his wrong doings, it's the liberals specifically that close their eyes to it all. 

I think Joe needs to contact all these allies out there explaining how Joe was just a friendly guy interacting with his sons business partners....I mean, Joe has already told us he had no knowledge, involvement or association with anything around Hunter's business dealings.....so these people are effectively calling Joe a liar to the public....

17 hours ago, Fnord said:

I've got a count of over 30,000 verified lies he told while he was the fukking president. Where would you like me to start?

Anywhere you want, let us see them all

15 hours ago, Fnord said:

WhataboutWhataboutWhataboutWhataboutWhataboutWhatabout

This is all you guys have. You can't defend Trump. You just have to try to spin attention away from whatever his most recent grand fuckup was to avoid discussing him. You support a traitor. 

But you have nothing and the board beat you up over it.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

If House Republicans are as certain of Biden’s wrongdoing as many people in this thread, he will be quickly impeached. Let’s see if that happens. 

Not unlike a court case, for example the current indictments of Trump, it is possible to firmly believe there is improper action and have evidence, but still fail to prove it.  We saw this in action with the two attempts to impeach Trump.

Rather than replicate that action, to move forward with incomplete or false evidence, it is more appropriate to be measured and wait until enough evidence is collected. This is a lesson the Democrats really need to embrace. Their behaviors are a little too impetuous.

I do expect the Republicans to at least conduct proper inquiry, unlike their Democrat counterparts who moved recklessly and out of urgency instead of logic. 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Not unlike a court case, for example the current indictments of Trump, it is possible to firmly believe there is improper action and have evidence, but still fail to prove it.  We saw this in action with the two attempts to impeach Trump.

Rather than replicate that action, to move forward with incomplete or false evidence, it is more appropriate to be measured and wait until enough evidence is collected. This is a lesson the Democrats really need to embrace. Their behaviors are a little too impetuous.

I do expect the Republicans to at least conduct proper inquiry, unlike their Democrat counterparts who moved recklessly and out of urgency instead of logic. 

Both impeachments against Trump proved their case, IMO. Republican Senators refused to convict for political reasons. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Both impeachments against Trump proved their case, IMO. Republican Senators refused to convict for political reasons. 

Exactly.  You saw evidence of malfeasance because it fed your bias.  You wanted it to be real and therefore it was real for you.  Ultimately, it was not real. 

Now we have people on the right side of the aisle who also want this Biden thing to be real, and they are doing the same thing. 

I do not yet see enough for anything approaching impeachment of Biden, which is why I presently oppose that move.  Rather than allowing myself the luxury of bias I am going to try to stay firm and fast to logic, and hopefully catch myself when I stray.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Exactly.  You saw evidence of malfeasance because it fed your bias.  You wanted it to be real and therefore it was real for you.  Ultimately, it was not real. 

Now we have people on the right side of the aisle who also want this Biden thing to be real, and they are doing the same thing. 

I do not yet see enough for anything approaching impeachment of Biden, which is why I presently oppose that move.  Rather than allowing myself the luxury of bias I am going to try to stay firm and fast to logic, and hopefully catch myself when I stray.

Bullsh!t. 
I think I am intelligent and honest enough that I can make a judgment that isn’t fueled by political motive. I was opposed to impeaching Trump over the Mueller report; I didn’t think the evidence was there. But the Ukraine phone call was, I believe an impeachable offense. So were Trump’s actions after January 6. Feel free to disagree with my opinions on these two issues, but don’t try to tell me that I think the way I do because of bias. 

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Bullsh!t. 
I think I am intelligent and honest enough that I can make a judgment that isn’t fueled by political motive. I was opposed to impeaching Trump over the Mueller report; I didn’t think the evidence was there. But the Ukraine phone call was, I believe an impeachable offense. So were Trump’s actions after January 6. Feel free to disagree with my opinions on these two issues, but don’t try to tell me that I think the way I do because of bias. 

Apologies, did not mean to insult here.   We all have bias, its part of being human, it is part of what makes us so successful.  But it is not without flaw.

I do think your bias is guiding you to some extent.  And there is nothing wrong with that per se.

I see both impeachments in the same light, neither was justified nor acceptable.  And right now, there is nothing to justify it being used toward Biden. So these political folks I think like to play their games, and we should let them do it. But if the Republicans try this same unseemly action as the Democrats demonstrated, we need to let them hear it from us all.....end this political gamesmanship....

42 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I think I am intelligent and honest enough that I can make a judgment that isn’t fueled by political motive.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Good. About focking time he fights back. 

Cool. I'll file you under "Pro-Authoritarian, Hopelessly Partisan." 

57 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Cool. I'll file you under "Pro-Authoritarian, Hopelessly Partisan." 

No file me under turnabout is fair play 

I’m sure morons like you are still up in arms over Garland not getting on scotus. But love that Harry Reid put it in place 

56 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

No file me under turnabout is fair play 

I’m sure morons like you are still up in arms over Garland not getting on scotus. But love that Harry Reid put it in place 

IDGAF about Garland, we're talking about your willingness to trash the separation of powers for a demagogue cuz LIB TEARS! That's the true moron move.

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

IDGAF about Garland, we're talking about your willingness to trash the separation of powers for a demagogue cuz LIB TEARS! That's the true moron move.

Nope I just don’t care. I’m a libertarian small govt on the border of anarchism. So F it. Liberals destroyed a decent thing.  Let’s burn it down 

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

LIB TEARS! 

KUDOS TO THE LIBS. Your CROCODILE TEARS FOR OPEN BORDERS AND SANCTUARY CITIES IS WORKING OUT SO WELL. SO WELL THAT THEY WANT THEM GONE!! 

On 8/1/2023 at 10:51 AM, Fnord said:

On the contrary, a good bunch of sh1t Trump says is indeed made up. It would appear that a lot of the "evidence" against Biden is as well.

On 8/1/2023 at 11:21 AM, Baker Boy said:

How about a few examples

On 8/1/2023 at 2:08 PM, Baker Boy said:

Just what I thought 

You still haven’t found any?

On 8/1/2023 at 2:57 PM, Fnord said:

I've got a count of over 30,000 verified lies he told while he was the fukking president. Where would you like me to start?

7 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Anywhere you want, let us see them all

But you have nothing and the board beat you up over it.

Another fail, it’s time to retire this alias. I would still like to see those 30,000 lies.

• Thanks 1

A Ukrainian dued fixed my fridge today.  Needed a little maintenance and a new thermostat.  It’s an old piece of crap like me.  I need more than a thermostat to fix me.