Sign in to follow this  
joneo

*** Official*** Biden Impeachment Thread

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Republicans just don’t have the power to do what needs to be done. 

Fixed

On 7/27/2023 at 10:57 AM, RLLD said:

Well, firstly, I suspect the corrupt attorney engaging with going after Burisma back in the day likely discovered the link to Biden, and then likely sought to blackmail him.  Due to this, I think Biden executed a quid-pro-quo and sought to have this prosecutor removed.

NOW......when Trump enters the picture, starts asking questions to the Ukrainian president, and the Dems get word on this......I DO THINK the Biden corruption  scheme must have been known by some of them.  Notably.....Pelosi for certain, and she enlisted a batch of pit vipers to go after Trump.

There is no other good reason for them to overreact the way they did.  It rings of just absolute fear.  it makes sense now....

Ok, let's go with your version. That means that when Trump made his "perfect" phone call to Zelensky, he STILL had no idea that Biden was "guilty" of anything. He was still just trying to dredge up dirt in any way he could, and withholding foreign aid was his means to that end. Even if all this Burisma sh1t is true, Trump was still trying to coerce an ally into launching an investigation without pretext to make a political rival look bad, while also violating Congressional mandate to distribute funds that had already been legally appropriated. That was fully warranting impeachment. 

If Biden is guilty of the things you all are claiming he's guilty of (with far less solid evidence than was available against Trump) then by all means he deserves to be impeached. But here we go again with the MAGAmook inability to discern proof from evidence from "Fox News said so!"

Just now, HellToupee said:

:lol: you can’t make this shite up

On the contrary, a good bunch of sh1t Trump says is indeed made up. It would appear that a lot of the "evidence" against Biden is as well.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

:lol: you can’t make this shite up

Book deals I tell ya! Middle class Joe got fat on the book deals! 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Book deals I tell ya! Middle class Joe got fat on the book deals! 

He sold 10's of books over the last mamy years. 

30 minutes ago, Fnord said:

On the contrary, a good bunch of sh1t Trump says is indeed made up. It would appear that a lot of the "evidence" against Biden is as well.

How about a few examples

35 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Ok, let's go with your version. That means that when Trump made his "perfect" phone call to Zelensky, he STILL had no idea that Biden was "guilty" of anything. He was still just trying to dredge up dirt in any way he could, and withholding foreign aid was his means to that end. Even if all this Burisma sh1t is true, Trump was still trying to coerce an ally into launching an investigation without pretext to make a political rival look bad, while also violating Congressional mandate to distribute funds that had already been legally appropriated. That was fully warranting impeachment. 

If Biden is guilty of the things you all are claiming he's guilty of (with far less solid evidence than was available against Trump) then by all means he deserves to be impeached. But here we go again with the MAGAmook inability to discern proof from evidence from "Fox News said so!"

Trump knew to ask the question, why? Because he was alerted to the scheme.  So he went after it, and I am greateful he tried.....clumsy as he is....  impeachment was the move, the only way to stop Trump in their eyes. And it worked, it worked well.  We would likely never know all this, that was the Democrat plan.....

Biden likely does deserve to be impeached.  He likely has secured money through what is just as likely a scam as anything else.  But....there is a further point I have to hold fast on to...... IF.....it can be proven, that any of his policy decisions are traceable back to money flowing into his family....then I think all options in terms of punishment should be on the table.....ALL of them.....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

Let's Go!

They impeached Trump for a phone call about it.  Now we find out it's all true. Only one thing left to do, the right thing.  

Next thing you are going to tell me is that the Democrats actually did rig the 2020 election and Biden had millions of fake ballots submitted for him!

8 minutes ago, Beaker15 said:

Next thing you are going to tell me is that the Democrats actually did rig the 2020 election and Biden had millions of fake ballots submitted for him!

Millions of ballots came in at 2am in the swing states that Trump was leading at midnight but Trump lost all of them by 4am. All the votes just happen to have been biden votes. 

Gee, that's not a head scratcher. 

And next up, the 2020 liberal run riots weren't worse than the selfiefest. 😆

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

:lol:

One asked for info on a phone call.  The other took millions in bribes.  It's not even in the same ballpark Clark.  

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Trump knew to ask the question, why? Because he was alerted to the scheme.  So he went after it, and I am greateful he tried.....clumsy as he is....  impeachment was the move, the only way to stop Trump in their eyes. And it worked, it worked well.  We would likely never know all this, that was the Democrat plan.....

Biden likely does deserve to be impeached.  He likely has secured money through what is just as likely a scam as anything else.  But....there is a further point I have to hold fast on to...... IF.....it can be proven, that any of his policy decisions are traceable back to money flowing into his family....then I think all options in terms of punishment should be on the table.....ALL of them.....

Trump knew all of it because Flynn knew all of it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fnord said:

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

How about a few examples

Just what I thought 

3 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

How about a few examples

I've got a count of over 30,000 verified lies he told while he was the fukking president. Where would you like me to start?

28 minutes ago, Fnord said:

I've got a count of over 30,000 verified lies he told while he was the fukking president. Where would you like me to start?

The 2020 riots. 

Washington Post reports illegal immigration at the border surged by 30 pct in July. 

4 hours ago, Fnord said:

a good bunch of sh1t Trump says is indeed made up

Like Cornpop? Or Joe Biden went to Delaware State University, an all black college??

We can do this forever. There's websites devoted to Biden lies. 

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

When he got arrested trying to see Mandela. 

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

START HERE:

WhataboutWhataboutWhataboutWhataboutWhataboutWhatabout

This is all you guys have. You can't defend Trump. You just have to try to spin attention away from whatever his most recent grand fuckup was to avoid discussing him. You support a traitor. 

9 minutes ago, Fnord said:

This is all you guys have. You can't defend Trump. You just have to try to spin attention away from whatever his most recent grand fuckup was to avoid discussing him. You support a traitor. 

This is the Biden thread after all. :lol:

TILT

15 minutes ago, Fnord said:

What did Trump do wrong? Did he fund liberal arsonists to get out of jail during the 2020 massive liberal riots?

5 hours ago, Fnord said:

19 minutes ago, Fnord said:

19 minutes ago, Fnord said:

How quickly do you forget? Remember the BLM riots? Remember when Dems were calling for violence?? No, I didn't think so.

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

5 hours ago, Fnord said:

5 hours ago, Fnord said:

34 minutes ago, League Champion said:

How quickly do you forget? Remember the BLM riots? Remember when Dems were calling for violence?? No, I didn't think so.

WhataboutWhataboutWhataboutWhataboutWhataboutWhataboutWhatabout

Let’s break it down for the sh!tlibs

Joe Biden was in charge of Ukrainian relations during his term as Vice President. 

During Joe’s term, a Ukrainian prosecutor named Viktor Shokin was investigating corruption at an oil & gas company Burisma. 

Burisma hired Joe’s son Hunter to their board and paid him $83k a month for access to his father, the Vice President.

Burisma begged Joe to help them stop Shokin’s investigation. 

Joe bribed Burisma to pay $10 mil for his help. 

Joe Biden then threatened to withhold a $1 billion loan from the US to Ukraine if the Ukrainian President Poroshenko didn’t fire the prosecutor.

The prosecutor was fired.

Ukraine got $1 billion from the US.

The Biden’s got $10 million from Burisma.

Hopefully that helps.

5 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Let’s break it down for the sh!tlibs

Joe Biden was in charge of Ukrainian relations during his term as Vice President. 

During Joe’s term, a Ukrainian prosecutor named Viktor Shokin was investigating corruption at an oil & gas company Burisma. 

Burisma hired Joe’s son Hunter to their board and paid him $83k a month for access to his father, the Vice President.

Burisma begged Joe to help them stop Shokin’s investigation. 

Joe bribed Burisma to pay $10 mil for his help. 

Joe Biden then threatened to withhold a $1 billion loan from the US to Ukraine if the Ukrainian President Poroshenko didn’t fire the prosecutor.

The prosecutor was fired.

Ukraine got $1 billion from the US.

The Biden’s got $10 million from Burisma.

Hopefully that helps.

It actually doesn’t because the entire Obama administration wanted Victor Shokin fired long before Hunter worked for Burisma, and this is well documented. You’d have a much better case if Joe Biden took money and then acted AGAINST previous policy, not in favor of it. 

How come Bunter did all this business in shady countries that his father had a role in? No one in Canada or England wanted to hire Hunter and make it rain? 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It actually doesn’t because the entire Obama administration wanted Victor Shokin fired long before Hunter worked for Burisma, and this is well documented. You’d have a much better case if Joe Biden took money and then acted AGAINST previous policy, not in favor of it. 

MSNBC is giving you total brain rot. Hunter joined the board in 2013.

"We have been impressed with the ambitious reform and anti-corruption agenda of your government," then-Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland personally wrote Shokin in an official letter dated June 9, 2015 that was delivered to the prosecutor two days later by then-U.S. Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt.  

Nuland, now President Biden's undersecretary of state, wrote that "Secretary Kerry asked me to reply on his behalf" to let Shokin know he enjoyed the full support of the United States as he set out to fight.”

FOIA - Case No. F-2021-04113/FL-2021- 00525

There’s also this - 

• Like 1

Just now, Dizkneelande said:

MSNBC is giving you total brain rot. Hunter joined the board in 2013.

"We have been impressed with the ambitious reform and anti-corruption agenda of your government," then-Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland personally wrote Shokin in an official letter dated June 9, 2015 that was delivered to the prosecutor two days later by then-U.S. Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt.  

Nuland, now President Biden's undersecretary of state, wrote that "Secretary Kerry asked me to reply on his behalf" to let Shokin know he enjoyed the full support of the United States as he set out to fight.”

FOIA - Case No. F-2021-04113/FL-2021- 00525

There’s also this - 

Pow! Great work! Tim, do you have anything to back up your claim, or were you just making shitt up again? 

6 hours ago, Fnord said:

Biden had not announced he was running for president so quit the political rival nonsense.  Although you don’t seem to have a problem going after a political rival now