Sign in to follow this  
joneo

*** Official*** Biden Impeachment Thread

Audio recordings of him pretty much closed to casket on his time in politics. The only way he gets out of this is by blatant corruption cause the evidence is far too incriminating

5 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Audio recordings of him pretty much closed to casket on his time in politics. The only way he gets out of this is by blatant corruption cause the evidence is far too incriminating

Don't underestimate the DOJ and FBI.  Glad the house oversight committee is interested and making this public.  The rumor is that the source is a well vetted, long-time source and brought this info to the FBI pre-Trump impeachment.   

18 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Meanwhile why did the Saudis give Jared Kushner a 2 billion dollar loan? 

It was his charisma! 

• Haha 1

It’s pretty simple. China gives bribes. Our political class takes them. Who do you think has the upper hand in that dynamic? Our elitists continue to sell us out to our number one foe. And our institutions cover for them.  

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s pretty simple. China gives bribes. Our political class takes them. Who do you think has the upper hand in that dynamic? Our elitists continue to sell us out to our number one foe. And our institutions cover for them.  

No argument there.  So, how do we fix that?  Who is going to be the person who can make that happen?  It's not Biden and it's not Trump.

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

No argument there.  So, how do we fix that?  Who is going to be the person who can make that happen?  It's not Biden and it's not Trump.

HT should run for POTUS. As much as I can't stand his politics, I'd probably vote for him. This is where we're at. The political parties know we hate both Biden and Trump, so naturally that's what we'll get. They do not give a fuk. I think a big problem is that you have to be either a power hungry sociopath or a righteously pure, hardcore partisan or both to even WANT to be elected to federal government positions now. Would you or anyone you know even WANT to be POTUS? 

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

HT should run for POTUS. As much as I can't stand his politics, I'd probably vote for him. This is where we're at. The political parties know we hate both Biden and Trump, so naturally that's what we'll get. They do not give a fuk. I think a big problem is that you have to be either a power hungry sociopath or a righteously pure, hardcore partisan or both to even WANT to be elected to federal government positions now. Would you or anyone you know even WANT to be POTUS? 

:lol:

Follow up one idiot for another one...  I doubt America can handle another one...

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Did you say the same thing when other's kept bringing up Biden in the Trump Indicted thread?  Let's be consistent. 

I wasn't the OP of that thread. Since I started this post, I want to keep it Biden. It has nothing to do with Trump. 

2 hours ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Don't underestimate the DOJ and FBI.  Glad the house oversight committee is interested and making this public.  The rumor is that the source is a well vetted, long-time source and brought this info to the FBI pre-Trump impeachment.   

What I find pretty funny is that somehow the DOJ folks never knew that Grassley saw the unredacted version of the 1023 for these.   When the DOJ begrudgingly agreed to finally share it with congress they redacted the part with the recordings.   If you are asking yourself why they might decide to do that, then you are already starting to see the corruption.

Well, when Grassley sprung it on them that he knew what they redacted, there were sorta screwed at that point. 😆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, posty said:

:lol:

Follow up one idiot for another one...  I doubt America can handle another one...

Looks like we're in for that regardless. Biden v. Trump 2.0 really is a race to the bottom.

7 hours ago, RLLD said:

What I find pretty funny is that somehow the DOJ folks never knew that Grassley saw the unredacted version of the 1023 for these.   When the DOJ begrudgingly agreed to finally share it with congress they redacted the part with the recordings.   If you are asking yourself why they might decide to do that, then you are already starting to see the corruption.

Well, when Grassley sprung it on them that he knew what they redacted, there were sorta screwed at that point. 😆

whoa, thanks for mentioning that, so I read up on it:  https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/remarks/grassley-fbi-redacted-references-to-recordings-in-biden-allegation-shared-with-congress

• Thanks 1

Impeachment is what the House of Representatives does these days whenever they are are of the opposition party to the president.

Trump got impeached for asking for an investigation into the firing that Biden ordered for the prosecutor in Ukraine that was investigating Burisma, the company that was paying Hunter for nothing and now may have given the Bidens millions. Looks like Trump was right, again.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump got impeached for asking for an investigation into the firing that Biden ordered for the prosecutor in Ukraine that was investigating Burisma, the company that was paying Hunter for nothing and now may have given the Bidens millions. Looks like Trump was right, again.  

Now imagine the FBI had the source report and tapes the whole time....

1 minute ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Now imagine the FBI had the source report and tapes the whole time....

And then redacted that info when forced to turn over the documents to congress. They are either real or destroyed. What other reason could there be to redact a non classified document? Can’t play “sources and methods” on this one. But they will. What else can they say? “We covered up something that doesn’t exist” ? 

for context, since WW2, every democrat president that faced a GOP House was at least threatened with impeachment.

Truman:  In 1952, the House introduced articles of impeachment because Truman fired Douglas MacArthur.  No full House vote was held, at least partly because the democrats held the senate.
Clinton:   In 1998, the House introduced articles of impeachment for perjury and obstruction of justice.  He was impeached.
Obama:  No articles of impeachment were introduced, but they were considered for many issues such as failing to protect the border, use of drones, attacking Libya, Benghazi, IRS targeting of civilians, among others. 

Every republican president since WW2 has been at least threatened with impeachment by a democrat run House except Ford.

Eisenhower:  In 1960, democrats considered impeaching him for the U2 spy plane incident.  But he was leaving office so they opted not to.
Nixon:  Obviously would have been impeached but resigned.
Ford:  no calls for impeachment, but many were cross with him for pardoning Nixon.
Reagan:  Faced impeachment twice.  In 1983, democrats introduced a resolution to discuss impeachment of Reagan for Grenada.  In 1987, democrats introduced a resolution to discuss impeachment for Iran-Contra.
Bush41:  In 1991, democrats introduced a resolution to discuss impeachment for the Gulf war.
Bush43:  In 2008, democrats introduced a resolution to discuss a whopping 35 articles of impeachment.  No action was taken.
Trump:  Impeached twice.

The only one immune was Ford.

On 6/14/2023 at 2:19 PM, MDC said:

They’d be doing Democrats a favor.

I dont think it matters. Clinton was impeached, but it didnt build a groundswell of support for the democrat party as they lost in 2000.

Actually, every president that got impeached or resigned since WW2 saw his party lose the white house in the next election.  So actually, you could argue it is effective to impeach a president.

10 hours ago, thegeneral said:

These tapes that they have been going in may or may not exist?

That depends, the DOJ has not disavowed their existence, though they have tried to hide any evidence of their existence, so.....do you beleive the DOJ?

20 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Joe Biden should demand an investigation to clear his name and force the release of these tapes to shut the GOP up. 

Those tapes are classic Russian disinformation.,..... 😆

Though, they might find it more challenging to dig up 40 people willing to lie and put their reputation in the trash this time.

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

That depends, the DOJ has not disavowed their existence, though they have tried to hide any evidence of their existence, so.....do you beleive the DOJ?

What has DOJ said about these tapes? 

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Those tapes are classic Russian disinformation.,..... 😆

Though, they might find it more challenging to dig up 40 people willing to lie and put their reputation in the trash this time.

I have faith they can find 40 compromised intelligence officers to sign off.  Nothing happened to last several batches of names who have done it and the uninformed masses still eat it up.  

The appeal to authority fallacy is still a winner for the propaganda department. 

13 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

What has DOJ said about these tapes? 

Their first move was to try to hide their existence from congress, but they got caught.  I am unclear who has had access to them so far. But if the DOJ is trying to hide them I can read into that action to understand they must fear them considerably. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Their first move was to try to hide their existence from congress, but they got caught.  I am unclear who has had access to them so far. But if the DOJ is trying to hide them I can read into that action to understand they must fear them considerably. 

My take as well.  The reported 1023 was created in 2020 and mentions the 17 audio recordings.  The FBI won't deny their existence and won't say the tapes clear the Bidens.  They only acknowledge the situation is still under investigation 3 years later... which is code for something to worry about.  

35 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

They won't comment on an on-going investigation. 

24 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I would like to hear more about this as well. But at this point there might not be tapes is that right?

Just now, thegeneral said:

I would like to hear more about this as well. But at this point there might not be tapes is that right?

I would be more inclined to support that notion had the DOJ not tried to hide it.  All they had to do was say that they investigated and can assert the tapes do not exist, or are fake, or are Russian disinformation.

Their track record on how they protect the Biden's is clear.  Yet they have made no attempt to proactively protect the Bidens on this one, their only move here was to attempt to hide it....that is an entirely new move on their part. So far, they have had access to do something here, notably to inform congress, but are dragging it out.....

So they are playing the game of delay, hoping maybe Biden does not get re elected and then they have to do nothing. 

Hunter Biden associate Devon Archer in talks to dish about alleged $10 million bribe from Ukraine

Former Hunter Biden business partner Devon Archer is in talks with the House Oversight Committee to testify about his knowledge of the first family’s business dealings in countries including Russia and Ukraine.

So I infer the next move, from Democrats, will be to discredit this person as much as possible.  Let's see how they attack the person, assuming the guy stays alive.

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Hunter Biden associate Devon Archer in talks to dish about alleged $10 million bribe from Ukraine

So I infer the next move, from Democrats, will be to discredit this person as much as possible.  Let's see how they attack the person, assuming the guy stays alive.

Biden getting as much money as cultist claim will be impossible to hide.  Plus there are tapes right?

Let's see the evidence boyos.  Cultist told us many many times to never ever trust the word of whistleblowers or anonymous sources. 

Show the good boyos. 

11 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Biden getting as much money as cultist claim will be impossible to hide.  Plus there are tapes right?

Let's see the evidence boyos.  Cultist told us many many times to never ever trust the word of whistleblowers or anonymous sources. 

Show the good boyos. 

We do not need evidence, remember? All I have to do is write a dossier and ship it around.....this is where abusing the system comes back to haunt people. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Show the good boyos. 

This anonymous source is a "highly credible, well vetted" FBI source who has been used previously by the FBI in federal prosecutions.   It's a pretty good starting track record. 

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

We do not need evidence, remember? All I have to do is write a dossier and ship it around.....this is where abusing the system comes back to haunt people. 

Sorry was the dossier the genesis of the special counsel?  Oh that's right it wasn't.  You may be able to fool your conservative friends but the rest of the country knows the truth.  There were TONS of reasons to investigate Trump.  I've given you multiple over the last few weeks.

Produce some records or tapes and have at with Biden. 

2 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

This anonymous source is a "highly credible, well vetted" FBI source who has been used previously by the FBI in federal prosecutions.   It's a pretty good starting track record. 

Bring the evidence forward then.  Let's see it and hear it.

And no, one dude saying something isn't evidence.  Trump supporters rammed that into our skulls quite bigly. 

9 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Sorry was the dossier the genesis of the special counsel?  Oh that's right it wasn't.  You may be able to fool your conservative friends but the rest of the country knows the truth.  There were TONS of reasons to investigate Trump.  I've given you multiple over the last few weeks.

Produce some records or tapes and have at with Biden. 

Coincidentally there are now tons of reasons to investigate Biden.  And since I have stated many times over that I had no issue with investigating Trump, your point has no merit here.

I want Biden to be srcuitinized as hard as Trump was, and then....if Desantis wins the next election, I want him done as well.

I leave the political chicanery of loyalty to party to you and others, I have a higher loyalty.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Coincidentally there are now tons of reasons to investigate Biden.  And since I have stated many times over that I had no issue with investigating Trump, your point has no merit here.

I want Biden to be srcuitinized as hard as Trump was, and then....if Desantis wins the next election, I want him done as well.

I leave the political chicanery of loyalty to party to you and others, I have a higher loyalty.

What evidence is there?  Is it equivalent to Trump's goons meeting with Russian officials for dirt on Hilldawg?   A meeting that was denied denied denied until they had to admit it.  Evidence like Bannon giving private polling info to a Russian spy?

Cause that's evidence boyo.  Someone claiming something with ZERO proof ain't evidence.

So you are in fact NOT holding Biden to the same standard.

Show the evidence cultist.  You should be running to the press with it.