Ultra Max Power

Kamala Harris worst polling numbers for any VP... EVER

50 minutes ago, League Champion said:

🤣. Oh no he dit-int! 

Remember when Joe and Kamala went to that electric bus company and gave them billions? And Kamala told us how much she loved riding the bus? Yeah, it’s bankrupt.  But don’t worry folks, all the insiders dumped their stock first. 

Is she really the worst one ever though? I mean, certainly the worst in our lifetime, but ever? I might tend to doubt that.

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Is she really the worst one ever though? I mean, certainly the worst in our lifetime, but ever? I might tend to doubt that.

Spiro Agnew was 100 pct crook. I’ll take him over Kamala. 

6 hours ago, Ultra Max Power said:

?????

To Mars and the Moon?

What's sad is that Pedocrats will believe this nonsense. They're worried about global warming but want to heat up the earth with millions of solar farms????

Hypocrites 

I can't believe they still allow her to speak in public. I think AOC would have done a better job and she might have down syndrome.

First woman VP, it really is too bad it was her. What an absolute embarrassment.

On 6/26/2023 at 5:48 PM, Ultra Max Power said:

I don't care about Kamala Harris. She is indeed awful and was always just a token. 

To me, the fact the last 3 VPs (what will be 16 years) are at the bottom here by a wide margin just speaks to what politics has become. The majority of sheep in this country need to have a side to be on and more importantly need to fight with the other side... blindly. Everyone hates everything, everything is terrible, everyone sucks.... even your own party leaders. And that list is the last 5 VPs right covering the last 32 years? 

Trump has to name Kari Lake as VP.  The debate with Kamala would be hilarious. 

4 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Nearly two-thirds of Americans say they wouldn't support Donald Trump in 2024, poll says

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/08/17/trump-2024-republican-support-polling/70608979007/

Have fun getting elected with only cultist voting for you.

Love this for him. 

Everyone knows you would rather have a pedophile in office than a straight shooter. You have no need to keep proving it.

10 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Nearly two-thirds of Americans say they wouldn't support Donald Trump in 2024, poll says

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/08/17/trump-2024-republican-support-polling/70608979007/

Have fun getting elected with only cultist voting for you.

Love this for him. 

Why does a far left zealot like Glory Hole Garrett even care?

On 8/8/2023 at 8:39 PM, RLLD said:

“The poll’s history,” which looks to be only the last 5.  So a bit of clickbait from the OP.

48 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

“The poll’s history,” which looks to be only the last 5.  So a bit of clickbait from the OP.

You rank her high. Shocking. 😆

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Which side act like cultists again? 🤔🤔

Highly educated. 

Quayle was crucified for spelling potatoe wrong. This can say whatever stooped nonsense she comes up with nasty street hooker offering ten dollar anal.

George Bush Sr was a great two term VP and a great president that was robbed of a second till Perot got in the race as a third party turd. Harris goes home and can’t font her butt plug and is a phone call away from being the president when Joey falls down the toilet. Whoaaa

1 hour ago, Dizkneelande said:

Tim says they are impartial 

The woman is just disturbing. How liberals don't see it is even more disturbing.

1 hour ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

George Bush Sr was a great two term VP 

Based on what? Attending funerals? 

Other than Cheney, who for better or worse orchestrated our response to 9/11, there has never been a significant VP is my lifetime. Thats why this whole question of “good” or “bad” VP is so meaningless. They do nothing. 

27 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Other than Cheney, who for better or worse orchestrated our response to 9/11, there has never been a significant VP is my lifetime. Thats why this whole question of “good” or “bad” VP is so meaningless. They do nothing. 

That’s your response? A man who served and fought for our country? Was a decorated fighter pilot In WWII. The director of the CIA? Was counselor for the defense department, and for all of our generals of the armed forces? The man who made the country understand and comfort after the attempted assassination of Reagan , two decades after JFK was assassinated? Meaningless? I know a door knob you remind me of. 

1 hour ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

That’s your response? A man who served and fought for our country? Was a decorated fighter pilot In WWII. The director of the CIA? Was counselor for the defense department, and for all of our generals of the armed forces? The man who made the country understand and comfort after the attempted assassination of Reagan , two decades after JFK was assassinated? Meaningless? I know a door knob you remind me of. 

George W Bush a great man, a heroic soldier. A good director of the CIA, an excellent ambassador to the UN (you forget to mention that), and actually a pretty good President. 

But as a Vice President he did nothing, like all the others. It’s a ceremonial job for the most part. 

25 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

George W Bush a great man, a heroic soldier. A good director of the CIA, an excellent ambassador to the UN (you forget to mention that), and actually a pretty good President. 

But as a Vice President he did nothing, like all the others. It’s a ceremonial job for the most part. 

28 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

11 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

He even got stepped on by Al Haig the only time the country needed him in that role.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, squistion said:

She has overcome so much.  

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She has overcome so much.  

Indeed!  :banana:

On 1/23/2024 at 6:53 PM, The Real timschochet said:

It’s gone from historic to meaningless.  That was fast. 

Opinion  For the country’s sake, Vice President Harris should step aside

The Kamala conundrum comes down to this: She was picked because she was Black and female, a combo tantamount to job security. Now that she has become a burden to the Democratic ticket, Biden can’t fire her. He can’t risk alienating his base. Full stop. The seriousness of this situation can’t be overstated. Biden’s diminishing faculties, notwithstanding his relatively successful State of the Union address, and his increasing physical frailty are concerning.

😆