Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

ARE PEOPLE FED UP WITH THE VIOLENT LEFT? - Fix your CAPS button

3 minutes ago, League Champion said:

They were ordered to pay $100,000 each in Andy's lawsuit.  

These are the people that democrats were paying the bail for. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zsasz said:

Sometimes the egg needs to be broken to make the omlet.  

Or in your case, Quiche.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Or in your case, Quiche.

Whatever floats your boat, Toots.  

Liberals aren't fed up with their violence. This country should start having open season on liberals. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm fed up with the left, right and just about anyone political.

That doesn’t appear to be the case.  

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Ditto...  Especially from a majority of the ones here...  I doubt most of them could stay away from politics and name calling for a month...  Heck a couple of days without any would be a miracle...

• Like 1

Left/right, whatever.  Anyone who follows any of those is complete batshit crazy.  Then after every election their side loses, “how did that happen..?”  Cause you avoided the middle

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

People not caring about politics is what the authoritarian bastards thrive on.  They confuse people with all this stupidity to occupy the news and discussion to hide the real shite that is going on.  

You think Epstein was just some lone individual who bought an island, traffic children, and got all the rich and powerful people to come?.  BS, an individual could not pull all that crap off.   He was a Fed  and this was the same scheme they ran in the 1960's where the FBI had a hotel and prostitutes to blackmail all the leaders and powerful people.  Epstein island was a setup to get all these rich and powerful people in compromising positions.  This is just part of the level of corruption that exists to control the media, the internet and politicians to keep the masses stupid and advance their power.

The only fight we must concentrate on is getting authoritarian bastards out of power, even it it takes electing an egotistical arseholl like Trump to do it.   This is a war on individual freedoms.  This has nothing to do with diversity, LBGQT+, abortion, or any other side issues. 

As long as the authoritarian bastards can keep the nation divided, they win.   They completely control the agencies in the executive branch and have enough politicians to keep their power unchecked and expanding. 

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

People not caring about politics is what the authoritarian bastards thrive on.  They confuse people with all this stupidity to occupy the news and discussion to hide the real shite that is going on.  

You think Epstein was just some lone individual.  BS, an individual could not pull all that crap off.   He was a Fed  and this was the same scheme they ran in the 1960's where the FBI had a hotel and prostitutes to blackmail all the leaders and powerful people.  Epstein island was a setup to get all these rich and powerful people in compromising positions.  This is just part of the level of corruption that exists to control the media, the internet and politicians to keep the masses stupid and advance their power.

The only fight we must concentrate on is getting authoritarian bastards out of power, even it it takes electing an egotistical arseholl like Trump to do it.   This is a war on individual freedoms.  This has nothing to do with diversity, LBGQT+, abortion, or any other side issues. 

As long as the authoritarian bastards can keep the nation divided, they win.   They completely control the agencies in the executive branch and have enough politicians to keep their power unchecked and expanding. 

And Trump is the answer?  Is he just another one of them?

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

And Trump is the answer?  Is he just another one of them?

He absolutely is not.  The establishment power controls the feds, the Democratic party, and the media....all these entities are at a full blown war to get rid of Trump at any cost.  Trump is the biggest threat to this corrupt establishment, especially now that Trump really gets it. 

2 hours ago, Mungwater said:

Left/right, whatever.  Anyone who follows any of those is complete batshit crazy.  Then after every election their side loses, “how did that happen..?”  Cause you avoided the middle

The middle has no answers, nor do they even have the slightest clue at what the problems really are.     

Just now, jonmx said:

He absolutely is not.  The establishment power controls the feds, the Democratic party, and the media....all these entities are at a full blown war to get rid of Trump at any cost.  Trump is the biggest threat to this corrupt establishment, especially now that Trump really gets it. 

So... Trump doesn't represent any corruption and he's the savior of the US?  I can't say I have ever gotten that from him.  Whatever, it doesn't matter.  Trump has his loyal base and they will vote for him no matter what.

15 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So... Trump doesn't represent any corruption and he's the savior of the US?  I can't say I have ever gotten that from him.  Whatever, it doesn't matter.  Trump has his loyal base and they will vote for him no matter what.

I love how you just blow off the core structural problem in the executive branch of our government which has been severely corrupted and is quickly eroding away every principle this country stands for.   Trump definitely became rich through local corruption.   But he is not part of the centralized corrupt power base which threatens the freedom of every American which they used to value and love.  Freedom is now considered an evil concept to the masses.

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I love how you just blow off the core structural problem in the executive branch of our government which has been severely corrupted and is quickly eroding away every principle this country stands for.   Trump definitely became rich through local corruption.   But he is not part of the centralized corruption power base which threatens the freedom of every American used to love.  Freedom is now considered an evil concept to the masses.

I'm sorry, I just don't trust Trump.  I don't see him as being any better.

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I love how you just blow off the core structural problem in the executive branch of our government which has been severely corrupted and is quickly eroding away every principle this country stands for.   Trump definitely became rich through local corruption.   But he is not part of the centralized corrupt power base which threatens the freedom of every American which they used to value and love.  Freedom is now considered an evil concept to the masses.

You’re wasting your time. Hawkeye doesmt really know anything. He just says both sides suck, but is really a leftard. Ain’t much there. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re wasting your time. Hawkeye doesmt really know anything. He just says both sides suck, but is really a leftard. Ain’t much there. 

You make claims against me all the time but never back them up.  Even when I ask you, you go silent.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well he is far better than Tim, who has his lips firmly around the sex organ of the authoritarian establishment.

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

Well he is far better than Tim, who has his lips firmly around the sex organ of the authoritarian establishment.

I just don't like Trump.  HT makes crap up all the time and is full of shite.  Keeps calling me a liberal but can't give any examples as to why he thinks that.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I just don't like Trump.  HT makes crap up all the time and is full of shite.  Keeps calling me a liberal but can't give any examples as to why he thinks that.

Lol

44 minutes ago, jonmx said:

is he going to hire the best people this time?

3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Unlike the freakshow Biden hired? 

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

He will have a much better clue on who not to hire.   There were too many suckup establishment backstabbers who sabbatage him last time around.   He needs to restructure the entire executive branch and make these corrupt agencies directly accountable to Congress.  

11 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

he will.  You'll see. The best.

:D 

@jonmx can you share how Trump is the biggest threat the corrupt establisment.

• Like 2

I'm fed up with seeing stupid twitter links here with disgusting pictures or stupid memes.

6 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

:D 

@jonmx can you share how Trump is the biggest threat the corrupt establisment.

Instead of attacking all the whistleblowers and making them public enemy #1, he will pardon them and listen to them.   He will stop the federal agencies from working with big tech to censor Americans.   He will gut the CIA and FBI and expose the massive corrupt and evil campaigns to manipulate public opinion and blackmail public officials. Trump will get rid of all the FBI and CIA programs which infiltrated media and universities.   As soon as those agencies came into existence their #1 priority was controlling information and manipulating public opinion.   That was a big part of operation paperclip to bring in actual Nazis and have them implement their propaganda programs.  Such a wonderful history which continues to this day. 

12 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Instead of attacking all the whistleblowers and making them public enemy #1, he will pardon them and listen to them.   He will stop the federal agencies from working with big tech to censor Americans.   He will gut the CIA and FBI and expose the massive corrupt and evil campaigns to manipulate public opinion and blackmail public officials. Trump will get rid of all the FBI and CIA programs which infiltrated media and universities.   As soon as those agencies came into existence their #1 priority was controlling information and manipulating public opinion.   That was a big part of operation paperclip to bring in actual Nazis and have them implement their propaganda programs.  Such a wonderful history which continues to this day. 

It will be different next time!

Just now, thegeneral said:

It will be different next time!

It will be.  I did not vote for Trump last time.  He talked a good rhetoric of draining the swap, but he had no clue.  His four years in office exposed a lot of the backstabbing trolls from within the party.  And his four years outside of office exposed just how deeply corrupt the intelligence branch and justice department is.   Trump has had quite an education since 2016.  

Remember what happened to sodom and gomorra.  God first asked if they could find at least a few people to get mad and fight the sin.  When they couldnt find anyone to give a shiit, God destroyed them.  People in modern America are upset but do nothing. They dont give a shiit.  So hes sending Putin to nuke us off the map.