Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

F.U. wk 2

Fu op for high jacking Gratefulegg1973 thread.  🤓

• Sad 2

##### you Bryce Hall.. and the entrire JETS org, fans, suppliers.. vendors.. parking lot attendants.. every single one of them

I'll say FU to circumstance.

I went camping for the weekend and knew I wasnt gonna be able to adjust my lineup so I set it before I left for the weekend.

Then Amari Cooper promtly gets injured and I had good players on the bench (Collins) but by the time I returned to a place where I could adjust my lineup I was unable to do anything about it.

I will likely still win, but its also possible I may not.  

FU to me for starting Dillon and Pierce, while Kyren and Montgomery watched from my bench. I will lose this week because of that. 

3 hours ago, [echo] said:

##### you Bryce Hall.. and the entrire JETS org, fans, suppliers.. vendors.. parking lot attendants.. every single one of them

leave Bryce out of this. 

47 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

leave Bryce out of this. 

no

4 hours ago, [echo] said:

I think  you should be sending the F U to the Jets O line who couldnt open up any running lanes for the RB.    or to the Dallas D who really was a force in that game

I was the second highest scoring team this week so far. I played the highest scoring team. :mad:

If Friermeuth doesn't get me 18 points tonight I lose. Week one I had Tee Higgins and Drake London. Two donuts. Nothing is aligning so far. 

2 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

I was the second highest scoring team this week so far. I played the highest scoring team. :mad:

Same. I hate it. Hate a loss. I blame Ja'Maar Chase mostly - couldn't even come close to competing against my opponent's Mike Evans or CeeDee Lamb. Tyreek Hill did OK for me.

3 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Same. I hate it. Hate a loss. I blame Ja'Maar Chase mostly - couldn't even come close to competing against my opponent's Mike Evans or CeeDee Lamb. Tyreek Hill did OK for me.

It's so deflating. Especially coming off of a bad loss in week one. 

My team is consistent 230 week 1 (blew out my opponent who only had 132).

Week 2 - My team had 228 points - opponent won with 258.

We start a lot of extra positions is why my score is over 200 each week.

FU Pittsburgh's putrid offense.  2 yds at the half from Freiermuth ain't gonna cut it. :mad:

FU Carr. You are a joke man. 20 to 9 and you can not account for one of them to Shaheen?  Just fock you. 

7 hours ago, Law said:

D Watson is the suck.

He really is. The browns are focked as a team now unless Ford turns into the second coming of Chubb. Without a ground game he is going to be exposed even more than he has been. 

FU Patriots and your ingenious FG block motion play. I lost by 3.2 and that FG would've given me 4. Not to mention you got into Sanders' head so bad he missed the next one. As Manning said: "idiot kickers"

4 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

He really is. The browns are focked as a team now unless Ford turns into the second coming of Chubb. Without a ground game he is going to be exposed even more than he has been. 

Dude has no touch to the outside. I couldn't count how many throws that sailed way OB with a receiver open near the sideline. 

Just now, rallo said:

Dude has no touch to the outside. I couldn't count how many throws that sailed way OB with a receiver open near the sideline. 

He looks like dogshitt. He was terrible in the first game too but it was easy to chalk it up to being in the rain. This game he was just bad. No 2 ways about it. This may actually be the Watson that we have now. The layoffs , the courtroom drama, the rubntugs 

39 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

He looks like dogshitt. He was terrible in the first game too but it was easy to chalk it up to being in the rain. This game he was just bad. No 2 ways about it. This may actually be the Watson that we have now. The layoffs , the courtroom drama, the rubntugs 

Maybe he is a little tight... perhaps a massage was the answer all along...

• Like 1