The Real timschochet

House averts shutdown as McCarthy works out deal with Democrats

57 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

So years ago I responded to some guyโ€™s post about a dumb statement by some ignorant Congressman? I didnโ€™t know who he was then and I donโ€™t know who he is now. But ya got me. Hope you enjoyed the time you spent looking it up.ย 
ย 

Lol so pathetic.ย 

He caught you in a lie, admit it, move on.

Politics turns so many of you into garbage human beings.

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Rabbit Range said:

You guys should charge Tim a little something.ย ๐Ÿ˜„

Charge? They should pay me for putting up with their bullsh!t.ย 
Though I will say with the way the Steelers are playing itโ€™s a distraction anyhow.ย 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

So years ago I responded to some guyโ€™s post about a dumb statement by some ignorant Congressman? I didnโ€™t know who he was then and I donโ€™t know who he is now. But ya got me. Hope you enjoyed the time you spent looking it up.ย Lol so pathetic.ย 

ย 

Tim Pretends Not To Know What A TED Talk Is Because He Has No More Room Left To Personally Attack Others After Being Cornered By His Own Words

ย 

ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Really is amazing how much time I spend in your head.ย 
I didnโ€™t know what a Ted Talk was. Iโ€™ve still never watched one. I donโ€™t work for a large corporation. Sorry.ย 

1 minute ago, Rabbit Range said:

You're rent free in their heads.ย 

Well yeah. Itโ€™s pretty amazing too. Especially this Horseshoe/Gekko guy. I canโ€™t believe how much time he spends thinking about me.ย 

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Says one of the biggest assh0les here :lol:

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Says one of the biggest assh0les here :lol:

Rich.ย 

He caught you in a lie, admit it, move on.

One thing that happened over fbg regularly was Tim being caught lying.ย  He did it all the time and would take self awarded sabbaticals when it happened.ย ย 

10 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

One thing that happened over fbg regularly was Tim being caught lying.ย  He did it all the time and would take self awarded sabbaticals when it happened.ย ย 

Makes sense, he seems like a bit of a cartoon character. I know we have so true blue liberal dipshlts that drink the Kool-Aid but, this dude is next level.

35 minutes ago, Reality said:

Makes sense, he seems like a bit of a cartoon character. I know we have so true blue liberal dipshlts that drink the Kool-Aid but, this dude is next level.

ย 

On 4/19/2023 at 8:21 PM, Sean Mooney said:

Reality posts what is essentially an opinion column because it's implicitly clear the guy didn't actually read any of the stuff put out there and is just going off what others said.ย 

Worthless as always from him.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

ย 

:thumbsup:

Speaking of true blue liberal dipshlts, right on queue.ย 

You should go honcho bump your illegal immigration thread. Oh, that's right, you deleted it so you'd only look slightly less stupid. :wave:

ย 

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Well yeah. Itโ€™s pretty amazing too. Especially this Horseshoe/Gekko guy. I canโ€™t believe how much time he spends thinking about me.ย 

ย 

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/black-lives-matter.744373/post-23968323

timschochet Apr 6, 2022

"I know lots of people who marched in the protests in 2020, including my own two daughters. I continue to have lots of friends, business acquaintances, tenants, involved with the Black Lives Matter movement. A couple of my tenants very proudly have the BLM sign on their retail windows.ย 

NONE of these people had or have anything to do with rioting, looting, or arson. I find it offensive that you and others continue to paint this false picture. It would be the same if I accused every Trump supporter of having participated in the January 6 riots. That would be wrong and this is wrong as well.ย 

It is also highly offensive to keep using the term โ€œBLM/Antifaโ€ as if they were one and the same. It would be no different if I were to use the term โ€œMAGA/white supremacistโ€- I would never use that phrase because it would be both false and highly offensive. I am politely, respectfully asking everyone here to stop using the phrase โ€œBLM/Antifaโ€. Thank you."

ย 

ย 

Tim says don't smear people into groups with a broad brush. Until he decides to do it himself.ย 

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

ย 

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/shooting-at-texas-school-kids-among-victims.804389/page-20#post-24043754

timschochet May 28, 2022

โ€œDefund policeโ€ barely took place anywhere. 99% of all discussion these days about โ€œdefund policeโ€ is simply a means to attack liberalism; same with โ€œAntifaโ€, โ€œCRTโ€, etc.ย 

ย 

ย 

6 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

ย 

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/shooting-at-texas-school-kids-among-victims.804389/page-20#post-24043754

timschochet May 28, 2022

โ€œDefund policeโ€ barely took place anywhere. 99% of all discussion these days about โ€œdefund policeโ€ is simply a means to attack liberalism; same with โ€œAntifaโ€, โ€œCRTโ€, etc.ย 

ย 

ย 

Wait- is Jim Steranko the comic book artist? Always dug him.ย 

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

ย 

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/black-lives-matter.744373/post-23968374

timschochet Apr 6, 2022

"Thatโ€™s an educated guess based on the facts that (a) they only show up in big cities and (b) when they do show up itโ€™s usually less than 10 people, never more than 20. We really donโ€™t know what their numbers are; they donโ€™t advertise. It is also extremely likely that some folks dress in in black clothing and masks and behave like Antifa but arenโ€™t affiliated with any organization. There is no centralized organization (which makes sense because theyโ€™re anarchists!)"

ย 

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/time-magazine-shadow-campaign-influenced-2020-election-against-trump-2-9-1-54-pst.792804/post-23237983

timschochet Feb 9, 2021

"Again no evidence whatsoever that they acted in concert. Not even at the same time. Thereโ€™s very little evidence that Antifa acted at all. Thereโ€™s very scant evidence of Antifa."

ย 

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/another-killing-at-the-hands-of-the-police.726268/post-22765643

timschochet Jun 1, 2020

"My own guess is that in the last 3 days you have posted more mentions of Antifa just in this thread alone than there are actual members of Antifa in this country."

ย 

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/why-do-some-crimes-get-ignored-and-some-get-massive-coverage.792778/post-23237802

timschochet Feb 9, 2021

"There remains no evidence whatsoever that the Black Lives Matter organization has led any rioting. There remains no evidence ย whatsoever that there is any connection between BLM, which has become a large scale movement, and Antifa, which may be as tiny as a few thousand people nationwide."

ย 

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/another-killing-at-the-hands-of-the-police.726268/post-22762870

timschochet May 31, 2020

"You have no way of knowing if any of those black youths belong to BLM. I doubt they do. I also doubt the Antifa group was 500+. I think youโ€™re spewing a lot of hateful crap. Just my opinion."

ย 

Tim says there is scant evidence of Antifa. He says you can't estimate their true numbers ( because that's the easiest way for Tim to gaslight everyone into his narrative that they barely exist)

However Tim proceeds to go ahead and estimate their true numbers anyway himselfย ( less than 10 but never more than 20 / a few thousand people nationwide / doubt the Antifa group was 500, etc, etc) and uses that as the benchmark everyone else needs to abide by, while he is intentionally obtuse and using it as a means to attack people passive aggressively, because he was simply being banned too frequently at "the other place" for his toxic behavior. Keep in mind, the culmination of Tim's toxicity was the main driver for the other place to shut down all political discussion and a large cross section of any other kind of current events discussion. He used the other place like a toilet, ruined it, drove people away, tried to get people banned who disagreed with him, took no responsibility for any of it, and now he's here to do the exact same thing to this place.ย 

Tim sees all of you like free toilet paper. He wants to smear his BS ( established by like 250K plus posts at the other place while counting all his aliases)ย ย all over you. Then flush you.ย 

5 hours ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

What a POS this fat Fock real Tim is. If he had any pride he would go away now.

• Thanks 1

ย 

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/the-price-of-embracing-right-wing-media.796270/post-23366879

timschochet Apr 26, 2021

"This is where you really go off the rails IMO. Antifa is tiny, smaller than small. BLM is mostly a slogan- the vast majority of those who march in BLM protests chant the slogan, believe in it, and have nothing to do with any organization. And the thugs who came out after sundown last year were mostly freelancers and opportunists who had nothing to do with BLM, Antifa, or any other organized group.ย When bad things happen, the biggest culprit is usually chaos. Thereโ€™s no organized effort."

ย 

ย 

ย 

โ€œThe most serious injury to me was my brain in the course of the mob beating, so going forward I will be having various forms of neurophysical therapy and speech therapy to address some of the neurological challenges that Iโ€™ll be having..." - Andy Ngo

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/the-price-of-embracing-right-wing-media.796270/post-23366879

timschochet Apr 26, 2021

"This is where you really go off the rails IMO. Antifa is tiny, smaller than small. BLM is mostly a slogan- the vast majority of those who march in BLM protests chant the slogan, believe in it, and have nothing to do with any organization.ย And the thugs who came out after sundown last year were mostly freelancers and opportunists who had nothing to do with BLM, Antifa, or any other organized group.ย When bad things happen, the biggest culprit is usually chaos. Thereโ€™s no organized effort."

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/antifa-left-wing-militants-on-the-rise.758554/post-21993143

timschochet Jul 1, 2019

"The only way to stop Antifa is to give them what they want. We should elect a radical leftist to run this country, maybe somebody like Louis Farrakhan. Otherwise there will be a civil war and the Communists will win. "

ย 

ย 

Give them "What They Want"?ย  Like openly threatening a jury. But according to Tim, Antifa barely exists at all. So little existence in that they are dragged into court, and their legal situation is so indefensible and dire that they have to resort to implying that they will kill any juror ( and their families) who votes not in their legal favor.ย 

Let's just be straight about this all. Tim is so invested in getting as much attention as possible, and trying to gaslight all of you, and ruin this place and use it like a personal toilet, that he's willing to say things on purpose simply to incite everyone that justifiesย the assault and the open threats on Andy Ngo's life ( and the lives of his family as well) and simply handwave it all away. Ngo actually has brain damage from the attack, but why let that get in the way of Tim trying to derail every thread possible and try to be the constant center of attention.ย 

I mean maybe if Ngo was an illegal immigrant that Tim picked up in front of a Home Depot, to pay him sub minimum wage to do backbreaking labor and illegally re-dump abandoned furniture inside ofย Tim's malls, then maybe Ngo's personal safety and security would matter. Actually not, since Tim pointed out before that he wants all taxpayers, including all of you, to foot the bill for all health insurance and medical expenses for all illegal immigrants ( because if one of them gets injured making sub minimum wage for Tim to illegally dump trash somewhere else, he's not going to want to foot the bill himself)ย 

lol, this Blue Horseshoe character sure seems to be infatuated with this Tim guy.

Digging up old posts from years ago?

LMFAO

Get a life friend.ย 

ย 

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/another-killing-at-the-hands-of-the-police.726268/post-22759524

timschochet May 30, 2020

"CNN has written fluff pieces about Antifa?ย  forgive me but I have my doubts."

ย 

ย 

CNNโ€™s Don Lemon Defends Antifa Despite Violence: โ€˜No Organization Is Perfectโ€™ (Video)

CNN host Don Lemon used part of his two-hour program earlier this week to defend Antifa despite growing criticism toward the organization over violent protests it precipitated in Charlottesville and Washington D.C. earlier this month. โ€œIt says it right in the name: Antifa, anti-fascism, which was what they were there fighting,โ€ said Lemon while explaining his position. โ€œListen, no organization is perfect. There was some violence. No one condones violenceโ€ he added. โ€œBut there were different reasons for Antifa and for these neo-Nazis to be there. One, racists, fascists, the other group, fighting racist fascists. There is a distinction there.โ€

Also Read: Chris Cuomo Defends Antifa After Violence: 'Not to Be Judged the Same as the Bigot

https://www.imdb.com/news/ni62191805/

ย 

CNNโ€™s Lemon defends Antifa after Trump comments: โ€˜No organization is perfectโ€™

CNN chief legal analyst Jeffery Toobin said Trumpโ€™s criticism of Antifa is an โ€œappeal to racismโ€ while stating the group โ€œis widely perceived as an African-American organization.โ€

โ€œLetโ€™s be clear also about whatโ€™s going on here, the theme here is โ€˜Iโ€™m Donald Trump and Iโ€™ll protect you from the scary black people,โ€™ โ€ Toobin, a staunch Trump critic, said in a panel discussion on Wolf Blitzerโ€™s โ€œThe Situation Room.โ€

โ€œAntifa is widely perceived as an African-American organization and this is just part of the same story of LeBron James and Don Lemon and Maxine Waters and the NFL players and the UCLA basketball players,โ€ Toobin added.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/404116-cnns-lemon-defends-antifa-no-organization-is-perfect/

ย 

CNNโ€™s Cuomo defends Antifa: Those who oppose hate โ€˜are on the side of rightโ€™

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo said late Monday that Antifa should not be equated with white supremacists, arguing that โ€œin a clash between hate and those who oppose it, those who oppose it are on the side of rightโ€ even if they resort to โ€œpetty violence.โ€.....ย โ€œBut I argue to you tonight all punches are not equal, morally......ย But drawing a moral equivalency between those espousing hate and those fighting it, because they both resort to violence emboldens hate, legitimizes hateful belief and elevates what should be stamped out......Antifa or whomever โ€ฆ but fighting hate is right,โ€ Cuomo said later. โ€œAnd in a clash between hate and those who oppose it, those who oppose it are on the side of right.โ€

The perspective comes after a weekend of protests in Washington, D.C., and Charlottesville, Va., that included members of Antifa, which is short for โ€œanti-fascist,โ€ attacking police and reporters covering a โ€œUnite the Right 2โ€ rally.....Cuomo concluded on his prime-time show that President Trump is โ€œwrong to create a moral equivalencyโ€ between white supremacists and those who oppose them, even if โ€œthey resort to the same petty violence.โ€.....โ€œThatโ€™s why people who show up to fight against bigots are not to be judged the same as the bigots,โ€ he said, โ€œeven if they do resort to the same petty violence. โ€ฆ We should be our best. But I am arguing Trump is wrong to create a moral equivalency between bigots and those who oppose them, making them equal wrongs. Those hateful few who take solace and encouragement from the presidentโ€™s efforts, my message to you is simple: Be aware there are many of us who see you as unequal....โ€

Cuomo once compared anti-fascist members to allied troops who stormed the beaches of Normandy on D-Day to fight Nazi soldiers in World War II in a tweet in August 2017:

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/401699-cnns-cuomo-defends-antifa-those-who-oppose-hate-are-on-the-side-of-right/

17 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

lol, this Blue Horseshoe character sure seems to be infatuated with this Tim guy.

Digging up old posts from years ago?

LMFAO

Get a life friend.ย 

And none of them even make any sense. Sure I said ANTIFA is tiny and not related to Black Lives Matter. Thatโ€™s my opinion. I still believe that. Iโ€™ve never seen any evidence to the contrary. So that statement proves that my purpose is to shut down all discussion and treat these forums like toilet paper?ย 
ย 

It would be funny except that based on this assertion and many of his other posts, I think this guy is off his rocker, seriously.ย 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

ย 

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/white-nationalists-march-on-university-of-virginia.758427/post-20336725

timschochet Aug 14, 2017

"ANY discussion of Antifa at this point distracts from the issue of President Trump refusing to directly condemn white nationalism. (Which is, I suppose, why people keep bringing them up.)"

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Speaker 2: (02:16) Kayleigh, if I could start off, Iโ€™d like to ask you for a definitive and declarative statement without ambiguity or deflection. As the person who speaks for the President, does the President denounce white supremacism and groups that is founded in all of their forms?

Kayleigh McEnany: (02:35) This has been answered yesterday by the President himself, the day before by the President himself on the debate stage, the President was asked this, he said, โ€œSure,โ€ three times. Yesterday he was point blank asked, โ€œDo you denounce white supremacy?โ€ And he said, โ€œIโ€™ve always denounced any form of that.โ€ I can go back and read for you in August, 2019, โ€œIn one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry and white supremacy.โ€

Kayleigh McEnany: (02:59) In August of 2017, โ€œRacism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups.โ€ I have an entire list of these quotes that I can go through with you. He has condemned white supremacy more than any President in modern history.

Speaker 2: (03:15) To clear it up this morning, can you naming it, make a declarative statement that the President denounces [crosstalk 00:03:22]-

Kayleigh McEnany: (03:23) I just did. The President has denounced this repeatedly.

Speaker 2: (03:26) You read a bunch of quotes from the past. Can you-

Kayleigh McEnany: (03:27) The President was asked this. Youโ€™re contriving a storyline and a narrative.

Speaker 2: (03:31) No, Iโ€™m not. Iโ€™m just asking you to put this to rest.

Kayleigh McEnany: (03:33) I just did. I read you all of the quotes. And if you need to see them in writing, I will put them in an email.

Speaker 2: (03:42) You read me past quotes, can you do It [crosstalk 00:03:35]- So Kayleigh, can you right now, denounce white supremacy and the groups that is [inaudible 00:03:45]-

Kayleigh McEnany: (03:45) I just did. The President has denounced white supremacy, the KKK, and hate groups in all forms. He signed a resolution to that effect. The President just last week, perhaps you all werenโ€™t covering it, but just last week expressed his desire to see the KKK prosecuted as domestic terrorists. This President had advocated for the death penalty for a white supremacist, the first federal execution in 17 years. His record on this is unmistakable and itโ€™s shameful that the media refuses to cover it.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

And none of them even make any sense. Sure I said ANTIFA is tiny and not related to Black Lives Matter. Thatโ€™s my opinion. I still believe that. Iโ€™ve never seen any evidence to the contrary. So that statement proves that my purpose is to shut down all discussion and treat these forums like toilet paper?ย 
ย 

It would be funny except that based on this assertion and many of his other posts, I think this guy is off his rocker, seriously.ย 

Youโ€™re garbage. Your kind are dividing this country. Take a break from yourself and reevaluate. ย We all say things we regret. Either own up to it or apologize. Anything else just confirms your low character. ย 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Youโ€™re garbage. Your kind are dividing this country. ย 

Whoโ€™s dividing what here? :wacko:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

ย 

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/white-nationalists-march-on-university-of-virginia.758427/post-20336725

timschochet Aug 14, 2017

"ANY discussion of Antifa at this point distracts from the issue of President Trump refusing to directly condemn white nationalism. (Which is, I suppose, why people keep bringing them up.)"

ย 

Just another angry ignorant liberal. There is not one liberal on this site that doesn'tย typify that description. All of them are angry and ignorant.ย :dunno::pointstosky:

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

We have a congressman who believes pulling a fire alarm will open a door. We canโ€™t really expect much more.

No tactic is too much for Democrats, they will exploit anything....

Gaetz officially brought his motion.

Sounds like it has no chance.

Which is unsurprising, since he is a buffoon

• Haha 1

ย 

On 10/2/2023 at 7:51 PM, IGotWorms said:

Gaetz officially brought his motion.

Sounds like it has no chance.

Which is unsurprising, since he is a buffoon

Aged well

• Haha 1

How's the whole replacing the speaker thing going?

Weird, Nancy spent 2 years crushing Trump and making him look like a moron.ย  Rs can't govern their way out of a paper bag and make themselves look like the morons they are.

"RRIIPPPP"

What a fantastic moment in American politics that was.ย  Just neutered Trump in front of the nation.ย  Great stuff.ย