Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

North Carolina Mom. Nail meet head.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I don't know what the context is but she seems a bit unhinged.  Wants children to fear god?  pass.

I didn’t hear her say that.

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

It's the last thing she says "We demand that the children that fear god are protected in your school"

She also railed about lgbtq and since they are only 5% of the population they don't have any rights.

She's a religious whack job.  Go fock yourself bible lady.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It's the last thing she says "We demand that the children that fear god are protected in your school"

She also railed about lgbtq and since they are only 5% of the population they don't have any rights.

You are such a sensitive crybaby. Got a new tooth coming in? 😫

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She was smart, articulate, stayed on topic and very based.  She was passionate but wasn’t yelling nor shrieking. She wasn’t combative to the board but clearly made her common sense point.  Public Schools are to teach children to read, write, add, subtract and be productive members of society. It is not meant for a social experiment.  Children don’t need to talk about adult topics, they aren’t mature enough emotionally, physically, intellectually or morally.  

Once again this is “Duh” common sense stuff.  I’m sure in 8 years when we have even more of a mental health crisis in our youth I’ll bump this thread too.  

Leave the kids alone is such novel concept.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

She’s pretty articulate and has some good points. But, yeah, tipped her hand a bit when she started veering into the God stuff. We’re not a theocracy, lady

14 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Ahe didn't.  She spoke rationale thoughts and thst scares the Jesus out of the left. 

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

She was smart, articulate, stayed on topic and very based.  She was passionate but wasn’t yelling nor shrieking. She wasn’t combative to the board but clearly made her common sense point.  Public Schools are to teach children to read, write, add, subtract and be productive members of society. It is not meant for a social experiment.  Children don’t need to talk about adult topics, they aren’t mature enough emotionally, physically, intellectually or morally.  

Once again this is “Duh” common sense stuff.  I’m sure in 8 years when we have even more of a mental health crisis in our youth I’ll bump this thread too.  

I would disagree that public schools are created to just teach math and reading, and learning math and reading makes you a productive member of society.

There is a lot to more to making a person a productive member of society than knowing how to read and do math.  Productive members of society have high EQs, good morals, high character, and they work well with others, among other things.  Schools should be teaching this as well.

It's also telling that she is blaming mental health issues on talking about LGBTQ.  She clearly is a religious nut and hates lgbtq people.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

She’s pretty articulate and has some good points. But, yeah, tipped her hand a bit when she started veering into the God stuff. We’re not a theocracy, lady

She was making the point, the school board really doesn't want Democracy because they may not like the results.   She was not claiming we are a theocracy, but we could be if we were a true democracy.  

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I would disagree that public schools are created to just teach math and reading, and learning math and reading makes you a productive member of society.

There is a lot to more to making a person a productive member of society than knowing how to read and do math.  Productive members of society have high EQs, good morals, high character, and they work well with others, among other things.  Schools should be teaching this as well.

It's also telling that she is blaming mental health issues on talking about LGBTQ.  She clearly is a religious nut and hates lgbtq people.

Actually she said teaching them to be a productive member of society was the main goal, not that math and reading would make them so.   You guys keep looking for reasons to trash this women.  

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

This.

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

She was making the point, the school board really doesn't want Democracy because they may not like the results.   She was not claiming we are a theocracy, but we could be if we were a true democracy.  

Maybe if she’s talking pure democracy, which we don’t have. We have protections against the so-called “tyranny of the majority,” which seems to be what she’s angling for.

Anyways, I happen to agree with a lot of her points but unfortunately they always come from the loonies on the right. She presented better than most but what did her rants about God have to do with anything?? Just couldn’t help herself :( 

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Maybe if she’s talking pure democracy, which we don’t have. We have protections to protect against the so-called “tyranny of the majority,” which seems to be what she’s angling for.

Anyways, I happen to agree with a lot of her points but unfortunately they always come from the loonies on the right. She presented better than most but what did her rants about God have to do with anything?? Just couldn’t help herself :( 

The whole point about Democracy seemed to have been a response of the board and/or schools calling the parents bigots and anti-Democratic.  That was a diversionary point she should not have wasted time on. 

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Maybe if she’s talking pure democracy, which we don’t have. We have protections to protect against the so-called “tyranny of the majority,” which seems to be what she’s angling for.

She is only loony because you mischaracterize her points so you can dismiss her.  This is how you were trained by your masters, so I completely understand. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Is she a member here?

28 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

So, it's always "the loonies on the right" that are making good points. 

Odd choice of words. :blink:

So many on the left are lgbtq nuts that hate religious people.  

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

King of idiotic takes continues to  reign supreme

Is this woman responding to something that happened at her kid’s school or just repeating rants she saw on Facebook?

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

King of idiotic takes continues to  reign supreme

What was her point that 5% identify as LGBTQ but 50% believe in God?

Just now, MDC said:

Is this woman responding to something that happened at her kid’s school or just repeating rants she saw on Facebook?

That's what I was saying, there is no context, she's just ranting about memes.

And somehow this is hitting the nail on the head?

Can someone explain to me what her point is?

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

I don't know what the context is but she seems a bit unhinged.  Wants children to fear god?  pass.

7 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.

I think some of these people may be actual students in Baltimore. 

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

YEAH, SHE WAS, BUT THAT INNOCUOUS LAST COMMENT SHE MADE GAVE ME A REASON TO THROW OUT EVERYTHING SHE SAID AND CALL HER A WACK JOB!!!!!!   

- GutterPedo

He's called GutterPedo for a reason and it's not because he wants to protect children.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Seems like liberals don't want anyone with religious beliefs, except for extremist muslims that is, to speak anymore. 

2 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Seems like liberals don't want anyone with religious beliefs, except for extremist muslims that is, to speak anymore. 

You better believe these effeminate liberals wouldn't say a single word to a Muslim to their face because they're f'n chicken shiats.

They're all iToughGuys™ from the safety of their keyboard!

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You better believe these effeminate liberals wouldn't say a single word to a Muslim to their face because they're f'n chicken shiats.

They're all iToughGuys™ from the safety of their keyboard!

It makes me sick how pussified the liberals in this country are. They are all flaming weak ass rejects.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Whenever the topic of public schools and all this books, Trans, LGBTQIA+ comes up I will simply post this video.  And why isn’t videos posting correctly anymore?  :(

https://x.com/alphafox78/status/1706480280276525345?s=46&t=r0y3bJ1CDXchoYAztDxmqw

Seriously, why would this lady and video be the end all be all on this topic for you?     There is no context to what she is talking about, and my impression is that she seems to be blaming low math and reading scores on lqbtq+ issues in the school.    I'm guessing I would agree with her about certain books in libraries, and the creep of gender topics in school.  After that, people like her is where the right loses me on the issue of schools.   

One, there is more to school than just math and reading.  It's such a dumb concept and really makes people look silly when they bring it up.  Two, there is never any nuance or context about ages.  My son turns 18 at the start of his Senior year of HS.   I was 13 when I started, and I wasn't the youngest.  So just there you have a building that needs to think about a wide range of abilities, ages, and topics.   To blankly say students can't handle or don't need to talk about adult topics at a place where you have 17 and 18 year olds taking AP classes and prepping for college again, is a bit silly IMO.  No context or nuance, just "the kids!!"  Third, 100% a school is a place for counseling.  Are we supposed to ignore the mental health needs of our kids while they are at school?  Yes, it doesn't need to be done in Lit class, but again - she is not articulate enough to make that separation.   Lastly, 100% her peers are in mental health crisis.  Look at the rate of depression and suicide spiking in all ages.  

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Seriously, why would this lady and video be the end all be all on this topic for you?     There is no context to what she is talking about,

This comment defines the problem with liberals. She clearly made her point and liberal retards come up with this type of small thinking replies. 

Yeah, when kids academic performances are suffering, it’s time to put the pronoun bullshit away. That’s what she’s saying. Priorities. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Whenever the topic of public schools and all this books, Trans, LGBTQIA+ comes up I will simply post this video.  And why isn’t videos posting correctly anymore?  :(

https://x.com/alphafox78/status/1706480280276525345?s=46&t=r0y3bJ1CDXchoYAztDxmqw

Paste the link somewhere else.   Replace "x" with "twitter" then copy paste into your post.  It doesn't work if you try and do the replacement inside the post.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She is like many conservative and moderate mom's in the country right now.    5 years ago, she was only a little agitated.   15 years ago, she was considered "normal" by all standards, left and right.    The continued slippage in our public schools and the veering further and further away from educational and traditional societal values and towards the margins and appeasing the fringe identity politics folks have pushed her to the state she is in.     She is not alone.     Mom's for Liberty is an organized nationwide example of fighting this slow drift into the gutter, but there are groupos of mom's all over the country that are only organized on a local basis that are just like her and are fed up.     America used to have the #1 public school system on the planet.    We used to say the Pledge of Allegience in class.    PTA's used to be welcomed and embraced by the school administration and teachers alike.   

Now we have nitwits like this Secretary of State who consider parents to be "random" and think parents should stay out of the "business" of public schools grooming kids to be future perverts.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

freedom of religion is part of our morality ahole.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

freedom of religion is part of our morality ahole.

Liberals don't like that in the least. 

40 minutes ago, Mufaletta said:

She is like many conservative and moderate mom's in the country right now.    5 years ago, she was only a little agitated.   15 years ago, she was considered "normal" by all standards, left and right.    The continued slippage in our public schools and the veering further and further away from educational and traditional societal values and towards the margins and appeasing the fringe identity politics folks have pushed her to the state she is in.     She is not alone.     Mom's for Liberty is an organized nationwide example of fighting this slow drift into the gutter, but there are groupos of mom's all over the country that are only organized on a local basis that are just like her and are fed up.     America used to have the #1 public school system on the planet.    We used to say the Pledge of Allegience in class.    PTA's used to be welcomed and embraced by the school administration and teachers alike.   

Now we have nitwits like this Secretary of State who consider parents to be "random" and think parents should stay out of the "business" of public schools grooming kids to be future perverts.

So you’re saying that she, and others like her, haven’t changed, but education has taken a sharp dive to the left???   Shocking take.  

45 minutes ago, Mufaletta said:

Great post. Nice work. 

4 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Actually, they don't want the Muslims to speak either. it's been rather humorous watching the alphabet people throwing whiny tantrums after losing local elections to Muslims in Hamtramck. The alphabet people have no guilt trip leverage, the Muslim city council has balls and isn't intimidated into placating them at all, and they're going apesh*t.