Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Philadelphia - Large Crowds of people have started a riot and loot multiple stores

2 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Someone has to tell you that your posts suck.

You think you’re the first? 😂 

• Sad 1

Another thread where self proclaimed righties will blame liberal policies when it's really just too many minorities in a small area. Why is everyone afraid to admit something so painfully obvious?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Such nonsense. 

Thugs are thugs. They’re not leftist, they’re not conservative. The left doesn’t encourage or cheer on thuggery. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Casual Observer said:

Then take the hint, fatso.

How about I post what I want and you sit there making puckered ass face? That’s worked for us for 20 years now. 

• Sad 1

Just now, MDC said:

How about I post what I want and you sit there making puckered ass face? That’s worked for us for 20 years now. 

No, I think I'd like to continue telling you that your posts suck.  I could increase the voltage and make you cry again by calling you a cuck, but I don't believe that you are a married heterosexual.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

No, I think I'd like to continue telling you that your posts suck.  I could increase the voltage and make you cry again by calling you a cuck, but I don't believe that you are a married heterosexual.

Nobody cares what you think about anything. You’re a yipping dog. Most of the time I ignore it, every few months on a slow day I toss a bone and you fetch it. Understand now?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

If you have dirtbags run the streets.  If you have drugs all over a community.....the people with money move away.  Stores and jobs move away.  

So your way of helping an areas economic conditions is to deter normals with money and business away? 

Logic 101.  BRILLIANT 

Boom

16 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Another thread where self proclaimed righties will blame liberal policies when it's really just too many minorities in a small area. Why is everyone afraid to admit something so painfully obvious?

Because diversity is our strength!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Nobody cares what you think about anything. You’re a yipping dog. Most of the time I ignore it, every few months on a slow day I toss a bone and you fetch it. Understand now?

This is what we call the MDC Loser's Gambit.  If it wasn't the above comment, it would be the fishing emoticon or claiming to be living rent free, you fairy.  Has anybody taken anything you've said seriously in the past 20 years?  Please find the highest bridge you can and jump off of it.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

This is what we call the MDC Loser's Gambit.  If it wasn't the above comment, it would be the fishing emoticon or claiming to be living rent free, you fairy.  Has anybody taken anything you've said seriously in the past 20 years?  Please find the highest bridge you can and jump off of it.

I’d mix it up with some tough guy talk and gay slurs but you have that covered. :thumbsup: 

My wife has to go to Philly is 2 weeks for a work meeting at corporate. She doesn’t want to go and using this as an excuse. I was laughing about it but now realize I lost 2 nights of being a bachelor 😠

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

My wife has to go to Philly is 2 weeks for a work meeting at corporate. She doesn’t want to go and using this as an excuse. I was laughing about it but now realize I lost 2 nights of being a bachelor 😠

Where is she working / staying? 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

I really hate this response. 

I agree with almost all of your points here, and strongly disagree with Voltaire. But he didn’t insult you in any way. He is one of the few people here who never offer personal insults to anyone. He is a class act who states his opinion and is willing to engage in back and forth intelligent discussion. We could use a lot more of that, and a lot less of your insults, IMO. 

Volty is definitely a diamond in the rough when it comes to GC conservatives. He's thoughtful and engaging and occasionally even able to accede a point. But he is not above occasionally insulting posts. It's the price of doing business in these parts.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Where is she working / staying? 

She works for a major communications/entertainment company based in Philly that everyone hates. They pick her up at the airport and she’s brought back . No idea where they put them up. Since she’s been  working from home she always complains when she has to go 

47 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Yup. You can go look at his posts from twenty years ago and it’s the same unfunny trolling. People come and go around here but the biggest constant is this ballbag in a slap fight. He’s the kid that gets bullied and then tries to deflect to someone else. Pathetic.  

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Oof. Major fukup on your part.

3 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

She works for a major communications/entertainment company based in Philly that everyone hates. They pick her up at the airport and she’s brought back . No idea where they put them up. Since she’s been  working from home she always complains when she has to go 

She should be fine. I work a block away if you’d like me to take care of her. :thumbsup: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I’ve lived in Philly for 20 years and never once was mugged or assaulted. I did witness a bum fight that devolved into a knifing once though.

You’d have crapped your pants. 😂 

ive lived just outside, worked and went to school in philly for 48 years. ive seen some crazy sh;t but was only assaulted once....and wouldn't you know it...by an asian gang :o

it's really is a sh;thole though.

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

ive lived just outside, worked and went to school in philly for 48 years. ive seen some crazy sh;t but was only assaulted once....and wouldn't you know it...by an asian gang :o

it's really is a sh;thole though.

I was once in Upper Darby and this fat bald guy came running down the street, turned around and yelled “Chink! Chink!” up the street. And a bunch of Asians chased him down and beat the shiit out of him. This would have been 97-98.

Was that you?

32 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’d mix it up with some tough guy talk and gay slurs but you have that covered. :thumbsup: 

OK straight guy that listens to ghey podcasts to keep up with ghey subculture.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, the DA hires and fires his underlings. Oh that’s right. You don’t know how a DA’s office operates. 

lol, I don’t know how they operate. That’s hilarious

But anyway, I did kinda lose my sh1t on the larger issue. The general point is I don’t support looters and rioters and I believe they should be charged and serve time if found guilty. If there are democrat politicians who believe otherwise, well hooray for the righties because no moderates or independents will support it and you’ll be winning a lot of elections from here

51 minutes ago, MDC said:

I was once in Upper Darby and this fat bald guy came running down the street, turned around and yelled “Chink! Chink!” up the street. And a bunch of Asians chased him down and beat the shiit out of him. This would have been 97-98.

Was that you?

no but mighta been around 1998. chin chan woo pulled a knife on me coming out of mcgillins

mustve been the height of asian rule in philly. albeit short

13 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

no but mighta been around 1998. chin chan woo pulled a knife on me coming out of mcgillins

mustve been the height of asian rule in philly. albeit short

You’re the one who MDC said your kids are retarded, right? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re the one who MDC said your kids are retarded, right? 

yea. i think it was one of only times he was actually correct :o

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

yea. i think it was one of only times he was actually correct :o

:lol:  That didn’t go the way Tardcore hoped …

3 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Because diversity is our strength!

Yes, diversity is our strength. 

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

She calls herself Meatball

Meatball doesn’t know proper trigger etiquette 

She don't look like she's starving to me  :dunno:

Retail reparations. As BLM informed us, the stores have insurance.  No harm, no foul. 

2 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

I work for one of those insurance companies.  The Summer of Love cost me my annual bonus that year.  LeftTards think this is all free money and victimless crimes.  Not so.

Sorry to hear that. I wish it cost Real Tim money instead of you. 

19 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

I work for one of those insurance companies.  The Summer of Love cost me my annual bonus that year.  LeftTards think this is all free money and victimless crimes.  Not so.

Pretty focked up your bonus is dependent on claims paid. Incentivizes to discourage or deny claims, even legitimate ones, does it not?

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Pretty focked up your bonus is dependent on claims paid. Incentivizes to discourage or deny claims, even legitimate ones, does it not?

Yeah that's a sh1tty business practice.

So if Phil successfully denies claims and focks people over, he gets paid.

6 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I agree.  Minorities are much better off and much better behaved when they are in the 1-5% range.    You are correct too many in a small area creates all kinds of chaos and crime.

• Like 1

A little pepper on mashed potatoes is good. Too much ruins them for everyone, even people that really like pepper. 

• Like 1

It's not racist to say we need to keep the black population to a much lower percentage than whites, but blacks take white jobs, OH THATS RACIST!

Never change you disgusting people of GC.

Focking garbage humans.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It's not racist to say we need to keep the black population to a much lower percentage than whites, but blacks take white jobs, OH THATS RACIST!

Never change you disgusting people of GC.

Focking garbage humans.

You know it is the left authoritarian bastards who are limiting the black population through the destruction of the family and through drive by abortions.  

The power of the prosecutor: The basics  | ACLU of Washington (aclu-wa.org)

What a prosecutor does as per the ACLU, a source the left trusts and a weakness in the system that George Soros figured out how to exploit. This is from Washington state, so it has some local flavor.

----- cut and paste -----

The power of the prosecutor: The basics 

Published: 
Thursday, July 28, 2022
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare this page via emailPrint this page
Prosecutors are among some of the most powerful yet least understood actors in the criminal legal system – and some of the most difficult to hold accountable. Prosecutors’ choices play a huge role in people’s lives, but many do not understand the enormous power this office has. Prosecutors can determine which laws are enforced and against whom, and how much punishment to recommend. The decisions made by prosecutors are a leading cause of mass incarceration. Prosecutors' offices require greater public transparency. Active and informed voters have the power to hold prosecutors accountable. 

Local elections like prosecutor races have an enormous impact on our criminal legal system and the way our government treats the people it serves. It is important for voters to understand that electing reform-minded prosecutors will help end mass incarceration and create a more equitable justice system. Prosecutorial reform will help end the harms caused by mass incarceration, repairing damage to local communities and protecting people from further harms caused by the criminal legal system.  

Below you can find information about the role and power of the prosecutor as well as additional resources. 

Who is the prosecutor? 

• The prosecutor is an elected position responsible for bringing all criminal charges for alleged conduct in their jurisdiction. In other states, prosecutors are called district attorneys. 
  • City attorneys are also responsible for some charging decisions. Seattle is the only city in Washington where city attorneys are elected. The Seattle city attorney has authority over misdemeanor offenses filed in Seattle’s municipal court.  
  • Every county in Washington has an elected prosecutor. County prosecutors have authority over felonies and misdemeanors filed in superior and district courts. 
  • They have the authority to decide almost everything after a police investigation has been turned over. This includes whom to charge, how many people to charge, whether to charge a felony or misdemeanor and so forth.  
  • The only check on this power is elections every four years. About 70% of prosecutors run unopposed and incumbents almost always win reelection 
---> A prosecutor is one of the most powerful local elected officials.  

What does the prosecutor do? 

• The prosecutor has broad discretion over who is incarcerated, for how long and who goes free. 
  • No one else in the system has more opportunities at every step, from just after arrest to sentencing, to impact people’s lives.  
  • They have the power to charge – or not. They have the power to divert people from incarceration – or not. They have the power to offer a plea bargain – or not.  
  • Charging decisions and plea bargain offers are made at the sole discretion of prosecutors. Some prosecutors seek a longer sentence if a defendant takes a case to trial instead of pleading guilty. 
  • This can result in people being afraid to go to trial and risk a longer sentence. People may plead guilty to a crime they did not commit to avoid the risk. 
  • Many prosecutors use practices that punish poor people who cannot pay bonds, legal fines and fees, and private consumer debt. 
---> About 95% of defendants plead guilty.  

What are some of the goals of prosecutorial reform? 

We cannot achieve deep and long-lasting reductions to the U.S. jail and prison populations without major transformations to the practices of elected prosecutors. The decisions of prosecutors are a major driver of mass incarceration and increase racial disparities in the justice system. Prosecutorial reform means changing the incentives that drive prosecutors, such as: 
  • Electing prosecutors who commit to reducing incarceration and increasing alternatives that are more effective at preventing future crime and improving community health and stability.  
  • Supporting practices that proactively address racial disparities in the criminal legal system.  
It also means holding prosecutors accountable in ways they have not been before when they seek convictions at any cost or stand in the way of growing public demand to overhaul the criminal legal system. A transformed prosecutorial system must be fully transparent and accountable.