Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is going to run as independent.

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I can vouch for that. A few weeks ago I woke up with what felt like seasonal allergies. Felt kind of puny the next day and took a name. Felt better the next day, but that phase kind of dragged on for a bit. Then the wife woke up with the exact same symptoms, took a COVID test and was positive. 

At least I don't need to ponder getting a booster anytime soon.

I actually got Covid about 2 weeks ago. It was a bad fever and body soreness for about 5 days. Kicked my butt. I had only got the original shot. Pretty sure that was my first Covid illness.

19 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

BFD. He might take some votes away from Trump. He certainly won’t hurt Biden any. 

You are delusional. A 3rd party run by him hurts biden more for sure. 

His voter base will be disaffected anti-establishment Democrats; the kind of Democrat Biden is most likely to lose and Trump is most likely to win. Democrats fed up with both may like this alternative.

On 10/2/2023 at 2:19 PM, The Real timschochet said:

Well there are a whole lot of political analysts as ignorant as I am: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/10/01/how-rights-elevation-robert-f-kennedy-jr-could-now-backfire/

If RFK runs as an independent it will hurt Trump, not Biden. 

Here ya go, hammerhead. Like I said, it will hurt biden. Quoting anything from the 'washington post' completely invalidates any claim as they are a biased leftist rag.

It without a doubt harms Biden more. I would bet that Biden offers RFKjr a cabinet post to drop out. Just like he did with Mayor Pete.  

• Haha 1

It''s pretty much official. 

RFK Jr. drops Democratic presidential bid, re-enters 2024 race as independent

"I've come here today to declare our independence from the tyranny of corruption, which robs us of affordable lives, our belief in the future and our respect for each other. But to do that, I must first declare my own independence, independence from the Democratic Party," he added.

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

how could he destroy democracy??? what a retard, I think there should be 3-4 candidates every election

That’s the hook nowadays.  Everything is a “threat to democracy”.  It means everything but really means nothing.

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

That's gold.

Anything that gets that POS closer to a killer heart attack is worth it.

• Like 1

Independent. I'd thought he might hook up with a 3rd party that already has ballot access. Now he has to do all that extra work from scratch

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

there is no way, Trumps base will not vote for anyone but him

he will only take moderate dems and independents

This poll at least does not reflect that.

I would attribute that to his base is great for winning the Republican nom. Not so much in national campaign with all voters. 

39 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

This poll at least does not reflect that.

I would attribute that to his base is great for winning the Republican nom. Not so much in national campaign with all voters. 

yah I dont see a single republican voting for Kennedy, his policies are showing to be very woke, I have backed away from him completely

17 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yah I dont see a single republican voting for Kennedy, his policies are showing to be very woke, I have backed away from him completely

That’s what polls are for - to get a larger sample. I agree that as it gets closer to an actual election that more people would return to the person with an actual chance to win and abandon a fringe candidate like Kennedy. He’s sounded like a nut for awhile to me.

11 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

That’s what polls are for - to get a larger sample. I agree that as it gets closer to an actual election that more people would return to the person with an actual chance to win and abandon a fringe candidate like Kennedy. He’s sounded like a nut for awhile to me.

dude you think Biden isn't a nut, so clearly you have no idea

3 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Everyone who has a clue what is actually going on sounds like a nut to the useless idiots who believe what the establishment media tells them.  

• Haha 1

There’s RINO voters too.  True, Trumps base is rabid and will only vote for him.  Problem is, that gives him about 35-40% of popular vote and won’t swing MI WI AZ or others. The other will have to come from elsewhere.  Trump will lose with Kennedy in the race, especially if it not Biden who eventually runs. I hope I’m wrong

He picked his VP. A leftist chick who made her fortune getting uber-wealthy by divorcing Sergei Brin.

RFK is a fine third party candidate. His downside is that can peel voters away just as easily from Trump as from Captain Poopypants. I mean, I personally like RFK, but I like Trump better and want him to win. I prefer both way, way more than Biden. In a different situation, I could see myself voting for RFK as I did my first two presidential elections for Ross Perot.

This VP pick is great. She has zero appeal to Trump voters. None. Only Biden voters. She also has the ability to spend vast sums on this effort. Since she can personally only peal voters away from Captain Poopypants, hopefully any and all ads she pays for are targeted at them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

He picked his VP. A leftist chick who made her fortune getting uber-wealthy by divorcing from Sergei Brin.

RFK is a fine third party candidate. His downside is that can peel voters away just as easily from Trump as from Captain Poopypants. I mean, I personally like RFK, but I like Trump better and want him to win. I prefer both way, way more than Biden. In a different situation, I could see myself voting for RFK as I did my first two presidential elections for Ross Perot.

I This VP pick is great. She has zero appeal to Trump voters. None. Only Biden voters. She also has the ability to spend vast sums on this effort. Since she can personally only peal voters away from Captain Poopypants, hopefully any and all ads she pays for are targeted at them. 

Good Post.

5 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

BUY MUH BIBLE FER SIXTY DOLLAHS!

I NEED THE CASH!

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:
2am 😢

Seriously...

😆

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

It says 11:15pm

Well, biden is normally put to bed by 9pm est. So, the world needs to go to sleep by then for the liberals to cope. 

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

It says 11:15pm

We have different time zones in the US my feeble minded friend.

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

We have different time zones in the US my feeble minded friend.

Yah so what’s your point?  It’s time stamped from where he posts it and when? Also why do you care what someone is doing at 2 am regardless 

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yah so what’s your point?  It’s time stamped from where he posts it and when? Also why do you care what someone is doing at 2 am regardless 

That's not the way it works 🤣

Speaking of which why are you posting at 4am? 😢

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Especially a dude like gutter, who also posts non-stop nonsense all day long.

Dude is an incredible loser who has absolutely zero self-awareness.

So, RFK denies us the rich vein of comedy gold which would have resulted from having Aaron Rodgers as his running mate.  I resent that.  Still, this Nicole Shanahan, who I was completely unaware of until this moment seems an ingeresting choice.  A Stanford educated lawyer, the owner of a tech firm, for a while, a person who has invested real personal wealth in foundations to help  the less advantaged.  She seems like a good person.  Too bad politics will paint her as something negative.

18 minutes ago, Reality said:

Especially a dude like gutter, who also posts non-stop nonsense all day long.

Dude is an incredible loser who has absolutely zero self-awareness.

Gutterboy is a hard worker. Been grinding for years. 

I won't join in the downward spiral by voting for either Biden or Trump, both of whom are unfit for office.  I will not chose the lesser of two evils when that leads to ever greater evils asking for that choice again in the future.  While I am hardly aligned with RFK I will be chosing some third party candidate to support simply to register my disdain for the two major parties.  I imagine RFK will do fairly well for that same reason, many are tired of the crap both parties roll out.  

There was talk about him running as a libertarian. FWIW him selecting a running mate makes him ineligible to run for president as a libertarian. I he libertarian party voted on pres and vice 

On 3/27/2024 at 7:59 AM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

There was talk about him running as a libertarian. FWIW him selecting a running mate makes him ineligible to run for president as a libertarian. I he libertarian party voted on pres and vice 

Too bad the Libertarian Party convention in May conflicts with the Dead and Company's residency at the Sphere in las Vegas.  Many of the party faithful will be unable to attend the convention.  Its all about priorities.

9 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I won't join in the downward spiral by voting for either Biden or Trump, both of whom are unfit for office.  I will not chose the lesser of two evils when that leads to ever greater evils asking for that choice again in the future.  While I am hardly aligned with RFK I will be chosing some third party candidate to support simply to register my disdain for the two major parties.  I imagine RFK will do fairly well for that same reason, many are tired of the crap both parties roll out.  

Voting has been and always will be a waste of time.