31 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

:dunno:

perfect, he doesn’t like you and you don’t like yourself 

🤣

53 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

:dunno:

perfect, he doesn’t like you and you don’t like yourself 

I friggin LOVE myself.

Soeaking of which, my daughters are taking me to see Queen tomorrow night. Delayed b-day gift. Adam Lambert but should be fun. 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Just different times.  I'd have either knocked that guy out after class or got knocked out myself during those years.  Someone would have gotten laid out, even if it were me.

3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Terrorists Lives Matter

Guys, we can make millions.  Who’s in?

Fellas, the template has been set.  Y’all don’t like money?  Who here is good or has an IN for custom hats, tee shirts, and flags?

56 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Fellas, the template has been set.  Y’all don’t like money?  Who here is good or has an IN for custom hats, tee shirts, and flags?

You tried. :( 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

You tried. :( 

Agreed.  I’ll reach out to the recently college educated Entrepreneur. That’s more my audience for my new brand <Terrorists Lives Matter>.  You’re too old and have too much baggage.  

Onward.

Work with me here. A black SnapBack hat with bold TLM on the front with a Trans Flag and on the back. We just promise it’s for the kids but keep all the money for ourselves.  

5 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

Just different times.  I'd have either knocked that guy out after class or got knocked out myself during those years.  Someone would have gotten laid out, even if it were me.

I thought the same.  Back in the 80s, had this happened, my buddies and I would have confronted these losers.  

One of my tenants is Palestinian, I’ve known him for 30 years. Great guy, has a stereo business, his sons work for him, always pays his rent on time. Very friendly. 
I hadn’t seen him in a while so we talked today. He’s scared. Several Republican politicians, led by Donald Trump, are talking about deporting or jailing all those of Palestinian descent, maybe all Muslims. He’s an American citizen, but he’s concerned that in the current climate it won’t matter. 

I told him there were always hateful bigots like Trump around and right now they were particularly loud. I said that the Republicans are currently suffering from some sort of national sickness, but that they were mostly good people and they would eventually recover, I told him that fear and bigotry wouldn’t win the day. 

I hope I’m right. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I thought the same.  Back in the 80s, had this happened, my buddies and I would have confronted these losers.  

A lot has to do with the location where it occurs.  I'm wondering how long we are going to tolerate the things like occurred at Grand Central Station tonight.  Property damage, police locking themselves inside, we should be arresting everyone causing damage and making threats.  If those committing criminal acts aren't citizens, send them on their way.

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

One of my tenants is Palestinian, I’ve known him for 30 years. Great guy, has a stereo business, his sons work for him, always pays his rent on time. Very friendly. 
I hadn’t seen him in a while so we talked today. He’s scared. Several Republican politicians, led by Donald Trump, are talking about deporting or jailing all those of Palestinian descent, maybe all Muslims. He’s an American citizen, but he’s concerned that in the current climate it won’t matter. 

I told him there were always hateful bigots like Trump around and right now they were particularly loud. I said that the Republicans are currently suffering from some sort of national sickness, but that they were mostly good people and they would eventually recover, I told him that fear and bigotry wouldn’t win the day. 

I hope I’m right. 

Sure you did. 

7 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I hope I’m right. 

Was he literally shaking right then? 

I'm pretty sure you're right and Palestinians, and maybe all Muslims, won't be deported or jailed.  For the love of Allah...  What a drama queen 

Trump said he would deport non- citizens that support Hamas , which is legal. He can’t deport citizens. That would be illegal. This imaginary conversation is rife with inaccuracies.  

2 hours ago, nobody said:

Was he literally shaking right then? 

I'm pretty sure you're right and Palestinians, and maybe all Muslims, won't be deported or jailed.  For the love of Allah...  What a drama queen 

It’s a little scary when the leading candidate for the Republican Party says this stuff- and no he didn’t add, not including citizens. I don’t think my friend is  being a drama Queen when that is the exact rhetoric. 

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It’s a little scary when the leading candidate for the Republican Party says this stuff- and no he didn’t add, not including citizens. I don’t think my friend is  being a drama Queen when that is the exact rhetoric. 

I'm literally shaking right now

28 minutes ago, nobody said:

I'm literally shaking right now

That you have any other reaction than disgust for Trump and the other Republicans proposing this is embarrassing and shameful for you. But sadly I’m not surprised. 

11 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I hope I’m right. 

Does he know you’re of the Jewish faith? Be careful he’s more apt to stick an ice pick in your neck before  you could say jack robinson than to shake your hand

• Haha 1

Trump said he would revoke the VISAS of students that support Hamas. They are here as our guest and can legally be made to leave. Tim is spreading misinformation. 

11 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

is proposing to deport all Palestinians.

I’d get rid everyone under 10 years in the country, no questions asked. Over 10-20 years automatic depo if there has been any infraction, even a speeding ticket. 

19 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

That you have any other reaction than disgust for Trump and the other Republicans proposing this is embarrassing and shameful for you. But sadly I’m not surprised. 

Let me get this straight.  You're saying Trump and/or republican politicians are proposing to deport or jail American citizens of Palestinian decent and maybe even all Muslims.  Is that right?

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Let me get this straight.  You're saying Trump and/or republican politicians are proposing to deport or jail American citizens of Palestinian decent and maybe even all Muslims.  Is that right?

I think they probably want dumbass MAGA types to think they might do that. It’s classic dog whistle politics, except in Trump’s case it’s an air raid horn 

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I think they probably want dumbass MAGA types to think they might do that. It’s classic dog whistle politics, except in Trump’s case it’s an air raid horn 

Well counselor, to deport a naturalized American citizen they would have had to commit serious crimes, like espionage and treason , and only after due process. Imagine being upset if German students here in the 1930’s were expelled for supporting Nazi Germany.  I don’t see much difference.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well counselor, to deport a naturalized American citizen they would have had to commit serious crimes, like espionage and treason , and only after due process. Imagine being upset if German students here in the 1930’s were expelled for supporting Nazi Germany.  I don’t see much difference.  

Yeah I know and I agree they wouldn’t really do it. Although you never know. They’ve spent the better part of a decade now attacking norms and institutions and democracy itself, who knows what the end game really is on that 

LINK to Republican Presidential candidates incl. Trump saying as President they will deport Palestinians or STFU.

3 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

LINK to Republican Presidential candidates incl. Trump saying as President they will deport Palestinians or STFU.

It’s just the typical bs hysteria they like to infect low information voters with

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

There's a difference between someone saying deport them all and those calling for deporting foreign visa holders who support Hamas.  I'm 100% behind deporting any foreign national who was involved in breaking the law, damaging property, etc. like went on at Grand Central Station or who is part of intimidation and violence against students on campuses.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nobody said:

Yes, are you not paying attention?