Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Shaquile O'neal on his weight.

He 's on NFL radio right now with Tom Brady and was talking about their friendship and how he got jealous seeing Brady on the beach with his shirt off and being in shape. Shaq said he weighed over 400lbs at the time and went to the doctor and was diagnosed with CBBOTB illness.

Charles Barkley Belly Over The Belt disease. 😆

"My problem is sandwiches. I can't stop eating them." 😆

The name seafoam is ghey.   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Jesus would never approve of such language. Accept and love all, weeps. Love. All. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Jesus would never approve of such language. Accept and love all, weeps. Love. All. 

Even Jesus hates Peefoam. :( 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Even Jesus hates Peefoam. :( 

Yep…. And Hitler, Lenin, seafoam’s parents…

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Same whiners showing up ruining threads. . 

Well you just won’t stop…

Good example of trolls ruining a seafoam thread, as he mentioned the other day.  :thumbsup:

@weepawsis the worst poster here; I wish he'd just stick to the main bored, he adds nothing here.  Negative, actually.

Perhaps the other posters here will look at their own behavior, the next time they call seafoam out for trolling.  :dunno: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Good example of trolls ruining a seafoam thread, as he mentioned the other day.  :thumbsup:

@weepawsis the worst poster here; I wish he'd just stick to the main bored, he adds nothing here.  Negative, actually.

Perhaps the other posters here will look at their own behavior, the next time they call seafoam out for trolling.  :dunno: 

“The name seafoam is ghey” was kind of funny just sayin. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

As much as he fancies himself as a devout Christian, he's a bit of an a-hole, which makes him a hypocrite.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

As much as he fancies himself as a devout Christian, he's a bit of an a-hole, which makes him a hypocrite.

He's not a Christian.  He thinks memorizing bible quotes is the path to heaven.

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Not sure if you ever heard of Wheaton College in Illinois. They churn out weepawsesque types yearly. I've known many. Even dated a chick from there. 

Wheaton College is a private Evangelical Christian liberal arts college in Wheaton, Illinois. I think they are a big nane for that rype of school. 

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

He 's on NFL radio right now with Tom Brady and was talking about their friendship and how he got jealous seeing Brady on the beach with his shirt off and being in shape. Shaq said he weighed over 400lbs at the time and went to the doctor and was diagnosed with CBBOTB illness.

Charles Barkley Belly Over The Belt disease. 😆

"My problem is sandwiches. I can't stop eating them." 😆

Shaq is the weak link of the TBS basketball crew, mostly because IMO being intelligible is an important skill if you are on TV.  But his saving grace is the banter he gets into with Charles. :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Think this guy isn't a troll?

31 minutes ago, posty said:

Seafoam’s idol…

David Duke

16 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Shaq is the weak link of the TBS basketball crew, mostly because IMO being intelligible is an important skill if you are on TV.  But his saving grace is the banter he gets into with Charles. :thumbsup:

Charles Barkley kicks ass. Shaq is a shadow of him but I do like his "fock off if you don't like me" demeanor. 

29 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

A Christian being a hypocrite?! Say it isn't so!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Jerry, God bless your gullible heart. This would never happen if peefoam didn’t go around name calling from the start. He gets back exactly what he gives… And then he has the audacity to complain about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, OldMaid said:

Jerry, God bless your gullible heart. This would never happen if peefoam didn’t go around name calling from the start. He gets back exactly what he gives… And then he has the audacity to complain about it.

Drunk and old will get you nowhere troll. 

14 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

A Christian being a hypocrite?! Say it isn't so!!!! 

Everyone is a hypocrite, especially females.  That’s not unique to Christians.

You’re probably thinking of the Christianists, who like to cherry pick verses and weaponize them, judge people, etc.

Come to think of it, females and Christianists have a lot in common.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

Don’t feed him. His  cravings for any attention is what feeds him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Awesome. Thanks for the reply you drunken waste of life. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Just now, BunnysBastatrds said:

I’m well aware. He’s chasing me around the board now. 🤣

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

Drunk and old will get you nowhere troll. 

You should stop sharing your life on here, pzzy arse.  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Awesome. Thanks for the reply you drunken waste of life. :thumbsup:

😘

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

I’m well aware. He’s chasing me around the board now. 🤣

They chase every user around the board…. They believe it is their reason for existence…

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

For a very unfunny person, this is a top notch post 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

So check out this post. Who are the Trolls on this site?

Is Weepaws a lib?

5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I'm OK with @weepaws

I believe there is a misconception that Christians need to be meek and submissive, just because that's how they are often portrayed on TV, books, film, etc, etc. 

I also am likely a good clip older than most people here, so I remember a time when there wasn't such open acrimony to Christianity in general. I get that it's a two way street and not all Christians are engaging in the best way possible with the public, and I certainly have no lost love for organized religion in general, but I don't have a problem with the power of faith. 

There's a difference between "understanding" someone's pain and then "accepting their behavior" because of that pain. I sympathize with people with heavy addiction issues. I "understand" that this is a complex area of our society. And I "understand" that many addicts are coming from a place of pain, possibly mental illness, and/or previous child abuse. But I don't have to "accept" that addict trying to mug me for my wallet. I've always seen Christian forgiveness built around understanding the behavior, not that you have to universally accept it.

Sometimes, some people just need to get punched in the face. Or worse. 

@weepaws is not meek, and this place is clearly built to just attack everyone, so that's going to naturally cause confrontations. I suspect many people generally expect Christians to be meek by default. 

Out of all the people here, I'd buy him a steak, if he lived in the city I'm in right now. We'd have to find a place that could more easily accommodate my wheel chair, but I'd break bread with him. 

To each their own. 

2 hours ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

I'm OK with @weepaws

I believe there is a misconception that Christians need to be meek and submissive, just because that's how they are often portrayed on TV, books, film, etc, etc. 

I also am likely a good clip older than most people here, so I remember a time when there wasn't such open acrimony to Christianity in general. I get that it's a two way street and not all Christians are engaging in the best way possible with the public, and I certainly have no lost love for organized religion in general, but I don't have a problem with the power of faith. 

There's a difference between "understanding" someone's pain and then "accepting their behavior" because of that pain. I sympathize with people with heavy addiction issues. I "understand" that this is a complex area of our society. And I "understand" that many addicts are coming from a place of pain, possibly mental illness, and/or previous child abuse. But I don't have to "accept" that addict trying to mug me for my wallet. I've always seen Christian forgiveness built around understanding the behavior, not that you have to universally accept it.

@weepaws is not meek, and this place is clearly built to just attack everyone, so that's going to naturally cause confrontations. I suspect many people generally expect Christians to be meek by default. 

Out of all the people here, I'd buy him a steak, if he lived in the city I'm in right now. We'd have to find a place that could more easily accommodate my wheel chair, but I'd break bread with him. 

To each their own. 

He's not a Christian. 

5 hours ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

I'm OK with @weepaws

To each their own. 

Christians don’t have to be meek.  They need to be humble and kind.

That is what God asks of them.

”What does God ask of you, oh man?  To do what is right, love being kind and walk humbly with him.”  Not to cherry pick verses and all…