Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Jim Irsay - pulled over for DUI cause he's a white billionare.

“I am prejudiced against because I’m a rich, white billionaire. If I’m just the average guy down the block, they’re not pulling me in, of course not.”

Irsay was arrested by Carmel, Indiana police in March of 2014 after he was pulled over on suspicion of driving under the influence. The Colts owner failed numerous field sobriety tests, and upon a routine search of his vehicle police found numerous pill bottles containing Schedule IV narcotics. Irsay was charged with misdemeanor driving while intoxicated, and four felony counts for possession of a controlled substance.

LMAO

• Haha 1

It's because everyone in Indiana knows he's a drunk and a druggie. He's an easy target. 

40 minutes ago, crackattack said:

It's because everyone in Indiana knows he's a drunk and a druggie. He's an easy target. 

It’d be nice to see white billionaires get a break, just once.

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

It’d be nice to see white billionaires get a break, just once.

They truly have it rough.

Why not go with that?  America has been teaching people to do this lately.  It works for many.  

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Should’ve called an Uber. :unsure: 

If I was a billionaire I’d have Morgan Freeman driving for me. 

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

If I was a billionaire I’d have Morgan Freeman driving for me. 

You kind of are a woman

He's a victim because he's white and wealthy.    This grievance is at the very heart of MAGAtDOM.

9 hours ago, gas said:

He's a victim because he's white and wealthy.    This grievance is at the very heart of MAGAtDOM.

I thought we were all poor and uneducated? 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My mistake; it's the "White and Christian as victims" grievance that's at the very heart of MAGAtDOM.

And I'm pretty sure I never said that you guys are poor.   Republican voters have a mean household income that's higher than Democrat voters.   As for uneducated, Democrat voters do, on average, have a higher level of education.   Higher education correlates closely with higher income, so this is unexpected, but the reason for this is that Republican voters are older on average than Democrat voters, and income increases with age, on average.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, gas said:

My mistake; it's the "White and Christian as victims" grievance that's at the very heart of MAGAtDOM.

And I'm pretty sure I never said that you guys are poor.   Republican voters have a mean household income that's higher than Democrat voters.   As for uneducated, Democrat voters do, on average, have a higher level of education.   Higher education correlates closely with higher income, so this is unexpected, but the reason for this is that Republican voters are older on average than Democrat voters, and income increases with age, on average.

Republican voters have more real world experience and know authoritarian government power is not the answer.   This fantasy world where the authoritarian elitists provide everyone with their housing, food, clothing, and health care, never ends well. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Get it right.  Not poor and uneducated- racist and uneducated.   Also, not all - just all the ones on this board.  ;) 

8 hours ago, gas said:

White Christians can’t be victims? Are they excluded? Why? Irsay never mentioned being Christian, bigot. 

17 hours ago, jonmx said:

Republican voters have more real world experience and know authoritarian government power is not the answer.   This fantasy world where the authoritarian elitists provide everyone with their housing, food, clothing, and health care, never ends well. 

You guys live a fantasy world where you pretend Trump is not an authoritarian elitist. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

White Christians can’t be victims? Are they excluded? Why? Irsay never mentioned being Christian, bigot. 

They most certainly can be victims, and I never said Irsay is a Christian.   I have no knowledge of his religious beliefs.

8 hours ago, gas said:

They most certainly can be victims, and I never said Irsay is a Christian.   I have no knowledge of his religious beliefs.

Then why did you bring religion into it at all? That’s what a bigot does. 

22 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then why did you bring religion into it at all? That’s what a bigot does. 

Bullshit. White Christian grievance is at the heart of MAGAtDOM.    Either refute or STFU.

1 hour ago, gas said:

Bullshit. White Christian grievance is at the heart of MAGAtDOM.    Either refute or STFU.

White christians made this country great, and will make the country great again

• Haha 1

Huge fockin loser:

Colts owner Jim Irsay was found unresponsive and struggling to breathe last month at his home in Carmel, Ind., due to what police logged as a suspected overdose, according to police reports obtained by The Athletic on Wednesday. The incident occurred on Dec. 8, when emergency responders were dispatched to Irsay’s home at approximately 4:30 a.m. ET.

Carmel police were dispatched to the residence to assist with “a male that was unresponsive, breathing, but turning blue,” per the police reports. The man was later identified as Irsay. One police officer wrote in his report that Irsay was “cool to the touch and had agonal breathing,” so he used naloxone (more commonly known as Narcan) on Irsay. A different officer wrote in his report that Irsay “responded slightly” to the naloxone before eventually being transported via ambulance to a local hospital.

According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, naloxone is “a medicine that rapidly reverses an opioid overdose” and should be used when someone “shows signs of an opioid overdose or when an overdose is suspected.” The officer added in their report that at the time, it was “unknown” what Irsay ingested before he arrived, but he noted the prescribed medications Irsay had at the residence.

https://theathletic.com/5209022/2024/01/17/colts-owner-jim-irsay-suspected-overdose/

Sounds pretty suspect, they're just prejudice against white billionaires, imo.

9 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Huge fockin loser:

Colts owner Jim Irsay was found unresponsive and struggling to breathe last month at his home in Carmel, Ind., due to what police logged as a suspected overdose, according to police reports obtained by The Athletic on Wednesday. The incident occurred on Dec. 8, when emergency responders were dispatched to Irsay’s home at approximately 4:30 a.m. ET.

Carmel police were dispatched to the residence to assist with “a male that was unresponsive, breathing, but turning blue,” per the police reports. The man was later identified as Irsay. One police officer wrote in his report that Irsay was “cool to the touch and had agonal breathing,” so he used naloxone (more commonly known as Narcan) on Irsay. A different officer wrote in his report that Irsay “responded slightly” to the naloxone before eventually being transported via ambulance to a local hospital.

According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, naloxone is “a medicine that rapidly reverses an opioid overdose” and should be used when someone “shows signs of an opioid overdose or when an overdose is suspected.” The officer added in their report that at the time, it was “unknown” what Irsay ingested before he arrived, but he noted the prescribed medications Irsay had at the residence.

https://theathletic.com/5209022/2024/01/17/colts-owner-jim-irsay-suspected-overdose/

Respiratory illness.  Prolly got the jab.

• Haha 1