Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Impeachment inquiry of Joe Biden begins- over Hunter Biden

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

After finding out with indisputable evidence that you actually switch users and reply to yourself, it's hard to take anything you say seriously. 

Please tell me you aren't this pathetic out in the real world are you?

What in the world are you talking about?  Why are you boyos so focused on me?  You accuse every single new lib of being me FFS.

I feel embarrassed for you boyos.

Now, I posed a reasonable question, care to address it?

9 minutes ago, Reality said:

After finding out with indisputable evidence that you actually switch users and reply to yourself, it's hard to take anything you say seriously. 

It truly is sad and pathetic that a supposed grown man behaves like this, across multiple platforms. 

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It truly is sad and pathetic that a supposed grown man behaves like this, across multiple platforms. 

And now he's paying dumb, like he doesn't know horseman completely exposed him. :doh:

• Haha 1

“What kind of crack do you normally smoke Mr. Biden?!"

I hereby nominate this journalist for the Pulitzer Prize.

18 minutes ago, Reality said:

And now he's paying dumb, like he doesn't know horseman completely exposed him. :doh:

Just totally broke your cultist minds.

Show me on the doll where Raven Fan touched you boyo?

LMFAO

good lord what a pathetic bunch y'all are...SMH

2 hours ago, Reality said:

He is.  His Garrett alias made the mistake of going after Gekko so Gekko posted a treasure trove of his personal real life struggles from FBGs, bodybuilder.com :lol:, and some discord thing where they jerk each other off at🤸‍♀️.   He's quite possibly the biggest loser to ever post on the internet.  Starting to feel a little sorry for the guy.  

6 minutes ago, Horseman said:

He is.  His Garrett alias made the mistake of going after Gekko so Gekko posted a treasure trove of his personal real life struggles from FBGs, bodybuilder.com :lol:, and some discord thing where they jerk each other off at🤸‍♀️.   He's quite possibly the biggest loser to ever post on the internet.  Starting to feel a little sorry for the guy.  

No doubt.

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

No doubt.

Nope he should be treated with nothing but ridicule. Remember that JuniorNB guy? Gotta be the same person.

25 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Its not the same dude that told us years ago he let his girl piss on him in the shower is it? 🤣

On 1/10/2024 at 1:33 PM, Raven Fan said:

What in the world are you talking about?  Why are you boyos so focused on me?  You accuse every single new lib of being me FFS.

I feel embarrassed for you boyos.

Now, I posed a reasonable question, care to address it?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

33 minutes ago, Horseman said:

💥

Cool. Let's see what evidence they're going to misrepresent-err- present.

42 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Cool. Let's see what evidence they're going to misrepresent-err- present.

I hope it’s more than a phone call that only one side of was overheard. That will be a bummer. 

Imagine being a toady for a spoiled twat like Hunter Biden.   

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

TL;DR I'll just wait for the biased media outlet of my choosing to spoonfeed me their slanted interpretation and make that my default opinion. Thanks for the link tho!

HFS

These foking guys were passing diamonds back and forth and the explanation was that they were just gifts and not worth very much.  

:shocking:

Q Your father went, while he was running for President, and said his family 
 never received any money from China. Your father --
 A Yes. 
Q -- has also said --
A You're right. 
Q -- he's never received -- he's never interacted with any of your business 
associates. Is that correct? 
A Yes. 
Q But if you introduced him to Ye Jianming, that would be untrue. 
A No, that is not untrue. I'm telling you this. The question being asked, that 
you're stating, is that my father said that I never received any money from China, the 
Government of China. Unlike Jared Kushner, I've never received money from a foreign 
government. He -- 
Q He didn't say Government of China, by the way. He said China. 
A From China. Well --
Q Did you receive money from China or not?
A I received money from a Chinese company. 
Q How many millions have you received from Chinese companies? 
A I don't know the exact amount, but I know that it was all completely legal, it 
was incredibly ethical.

🤣🤣🤣🤮

The million dollars was divided into three ways -- excuse me, the $3 million. It 
was a retainer agreement with CEFC while we worked out a way in which to become 

partners through a different entity. And that million dollars that was accredited to me 
as it related to that, one-third to Rob, one-third to James, went to me -- not my father, 
not any bank account related to my father. 
And what I did is, I said -- like I do with many things that I've done in my business 
career, is that I wanted my uncle to be an advisor to me, so I sent money to him. I had 
been using Hallie's American Express card because I did not have a credit card at that 
time, and so I sent a portion of that money to her for repayment of the American Express 
bill.

So apparently 10% for the Big Guy is Joe Biden.  It just never happened.

I think that it was pie in the sky. Like Joe Biden's out of the office. Maybe we'll be able to get him involved. Remember, again, is that Joe Biden, for first time in 48 years, is not an elected official and is not seeking office. And so James is probably, like, wow, wouldn't be great if a former Vice President could be in our business together?

Hunter apparently destroyed the Rs in that interview.  He stuck to the story that Joe had nothing to do with his businesses and busted the moron conservatives that said someone calling you when you're meeting with someone means they attended the meeting too.

Conservatives have zippy on Hunter beyond his own breaking of the tax/gun laws.

Joe is clean as a whistle.  Well he's a clean as a whistle dementia patient anyway. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Hunter apparently destroyed the Rs in that interview.  He stuck to the story that Joe had nothing to do with his businesses and busted the moron conservatives that said someone calling you when you're meeting with someone means they attended the meeting too.

Conservatives have zippy on Hunter beyond his own breaking of the tax/gun laws.

Joe is clean as a whistle.  Well he's a clean as a whistle dementia patient anyway. 

Well, at least they got Mayorkas for all his high crimes and misdemeanors.  🙄 

14 hours ago, Horseman said:

Q Your father went, while he was running for President, and said his family 
 never received any money from China. Your father --
 A Yes. 
Q -- has also said --
A You're right. 
Q -- he's never received -- he's never interacted with any of your business 
associates. Is that correct? 
A Yes. 
Q But if you introduced him to Ye Jianming, that would be untrue. 
A No, that is not untrue. I'm telling you this. The question being asked, that 
you're stating, is that my father said that I never received any money from China, the 
Government of China. Unlike Jared Kushner, I've never received money from a foreign 
government. He -- 
Q He didn't say Government of China, by the way. He said China. 
A From China. Well --
Q Did you receive money from China or not?
A I received money from a Chinese company. 
Q How many millions have you received from Chinese companies? 
A I don't know the exact amount, but I know that it was all completely legal, it 
was incredibly ethical.

🤣🤣🤣🤮

See you can't point to one accounting line that specifically says "The People's Republic of China" and even if you could Joe Biden never received that money. Hunter Biden did and then gave other money totally unrelated to Joe Biden.

You could even say Hunter never received the money either. The bank did.

Checkmate MAGA scum!

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

See you can't point to one accounting line that specifically says "The People's Republic of China" and even if you could Joe Biden never received that money. Hunter Biden did and then gave other money totally unrelated to Joe Biden.

Checkmate MAGA scum!

And Fat Fanni gave GGP  cash. 

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Checkmate MAGA scum!

When did this payment from China to Biden supposedly occur?

When Matt Gaetz got his turn and asked Hunter if he was using drugs while working…

HB: Mr. Gaetz, look me in the eye. You really think that’s appropriate to ask me?

MG: Absolutely

HB: Of all the people sitting around this table, do you think that’s appropriate to ask me?

😂 Matt Gaetz certainly has the lack of self awareness and gall required to be a greasy politician 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

It never did. It all went to the bank. The Bidens are totally innocent.

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Never. Hunter killed em yesterday, like you said. You shouldn’t waste your time with this anymore. 

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

When Matt Gaetz got his turn and asked Hunter if he was using drugs while working…

HB: Mr. Gaetz, look me in the eye. You really think that’s appropriate to ask me?

MG: Absolutely

HB: Of all the people sitting around this table, do you think that’s appropriate to ask me?

😂 Matt Gaetz certainly has the lack of self awareness and gall required to be a greasy politician 

So the answer is yes?

How dare you ask Hunter when he got high! The nerve! 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think the liberals are mad because the question should be when is Hunter NOT high on drugs.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Coke fiend and paid sex worker addict Gaetz probably could leave that line of questioning to someone else 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

So the answer is yes?

Matty G could probably leave those questions for some dried up ol bag who goes to church 3 times a week.