You shouldn’t use big werds :( 

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia  is a really big one....champ....🤭

49 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m a political independent. 

:lol:

:lol:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think adults should take personal responsibility versus blaming other people for their own actions but what do I know?

Personal responsibility vs blaming others?  Better tread carefully now.  You're sounding an awful lot like an alt-right white supremacist with that hate speech. :nono:

• Thanks 2

The gal is the perfect example of the modern day liberal elite. Just a straight up focking fraud.

You have it wrong, she no liberal, she’s has the same view has the whole government, stop with the silliness that only one side what’s to destroy America, it’s the red, and blue team as one, and anyone to takes either side is just as evil.  

HTH. 

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Can't let her go. She's not a white, straight male. :dunno:

Precisely.  If they do let her go, it would require MUCH more than what has transpired so far. She can do as she pleases without repercussion. Its what we should now call " Black Priviledge"

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Pretty ballsy for two current students to write that.

Brooks B. Anderson ’25, a Crimson Editorial editor, is a Government concentrator in Pforzheimer House. Joshua A. Kaplan ’26, a Crimson Editorial editor, is a Computer Science concentrator in Currier House.

That being said... what the heck is a "concentrator" anyway?  Can we not say "major" anymore?  

And who cares what dorm you live in?  :dunno: 

15 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Pretty ballsy for two current students to write that.

That being said... what the heck is a "concentrator" anyway?  Can we not say "major" anymore?  

And who cares what dorm you live in?  :dunno: 

I'm sure saying "major" is somehow not inclusive or something.  Have they done away with the raciss master's degree yet? 

1 hour ago, DonS said:

I'm sure saying "major" is somehow not inclusive or something.  Have they done away with the raciss master's degree yet? 

My guess is that "Major" is too militaristic.  These colleges are lunatic asylums with all this nonsense.

As for Gay, I hope she stays.  It's an omnipresent reminder of who these people are, and how entrenched they are in power.

28 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

My guess is that "Major" is too militaristic.  These colleges are lunatic asylums with all this nonsense.

As for Gay, I hope she stays.  It's an omnipresent reminder of who these people are, and how entrenched they are in power.

This......

And.....we are already observing some dilution toward Harvard.....with her in place, I am hopeful we see more

So, plagiarism at Harvard is ok now? Good enough for the president of the US, good enough for Harvard. Clown World. 

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This......

And.....we are already observing some dilution toward Harvard.....with her in place, I am hopeful we see more

She would be a martyr for the normals and not even know it. 

5 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

And she's out......

Oh well.....

BUT.......maybe liberals will now burn the campus 😧  😂

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Oh well.....

BUT.......maybe liberals will now burn the campus 😧  😂

Hopes and dreams...

Congrats fellas — you canceled another one! Got a darky this time too, you must be flying pretty high 

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Congrats fellas — you canceled another one! Got a darky this time too, you must be flying pretty high 

Did you just call a black person a "darky", you f'n racist?

So, yeah, in answer to your question previously, you really are POS.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Did you just call the black person a "darky", you f'n racist POS?

So, yeah, you really are POS.

I see sarcasm is lost on you :( 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

I see sarcasm is lost on you :( 

No, it's not.  When YOU show your true racism, that's not sarcasm.

Now we kind of have an idea what you say about black people when you think nobody's listening. You really slipped up there.

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

She got herself cancelled by being an absolute fraud, sadly.

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Worms is so busy being racist and using racial slurs that he can't even be bothered with the actual facts.

Racism never left the Democrat party.

Looks like the gentle lady from NY, a Harvard grad herself, was able to take down the heads of the most elite colleges in the world, asking simple questions. Well, 2 out of 3 ain’t bad. I wonder if SNL will do another skit? Lol. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yeah, it was racist MAGA’s in the trailer parks that exposed her now 40 counts of plagiarism. We love the poorly educated. We just don’t think they should be running Harvard. 

29 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

no congrats necessary.  This is what happens when you have a diversity hire instead of the best PERSON for the job.  

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, it was racist MAGA’s in the trailer parks that exposed her now 40 counts of plagiarism. We love the poorly educated. We just don’t think they should be running Harvard. 

yep, somehow, someway this is the fault of Trump!  man, sometimes just own your party's f---ups.  call it for what it is and move on.  the Biden administration is full of these same diversity hires.  it's feely good, we care, over the best person for the job.  makes you puke at the ineptitude.

So it turns out that SquidTard is actually Matt Egan…

https://x.com/steveguest/status/1742252559543193991?s=46&t=IzbM3-87p2zeOh7T9ScCrQ

”Now, we should note that Claudine Gay has not been accused of stealing anyone's ideas in any of her writings. She’s been accused of, sort of, more like copying other people’s writings without attribution. So it's been more sloppy attribution than stealing anyone’s ideas”

Cornell West showing us exactly who he is…

https://x.com/cornelwest/status/1742350497460408326?s=46&t=IzbM3-87p2zeOh7T9ScCrQ

“How sad but predictable that the same figures and forces enabling the ethnic cleansing and genocidal attacks on Palestinians in Gaza - Ackman, Blum, Summers and others - push out the first Black woman president of Harvard! This racism against both Palestinians and Black people is undeniable and despicable! I have experienced similar attacks from the same forces in academia with too many of my colleagues remaining silent! When big money dictates university policy and raw power dictates foreign policy, the moral bankruptcy of American education and democracy looms large! But we shall remain strong in our fight for Truth Justice Love! #Harvard”

Al Sharpton showing us who he has always been:

"President Gay’s resignation is about more than a person or a single incident. This is an attack on every Black woman in this country who’s put a crack in the glass ceiling.”

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, shadrap said:

This is what happens when you have a diversity hire 

And there you have it ⬆️ 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Al Sharpton showing us who he has always been:

"President Gay’s resignation is about more than a person or a single incident. This is an attack on every Black woman in this country who’s put a crack in the glass ceiling.”

He overstated it a bit but you guys really went after her for being a black woman. Damn near every comment you just had to toss in some crap about DEI and affirmative action. It’s very telling 

• Like 1

Just now, IGotWorms said:

He overstated it a bit but you guys really went after her for being a black woman. Damn near every comment you just had to toss in some crap about DEI and affirmative action. It’s very telling 

Sure seemed like it. 

She’s hired under the auspices of DEI, Harvard brags about it, but don’t you dare call her a diversity hire. Great logic Worms. 

I hate the bich because she’s an antisemitic pig.  Not because she is black.

And, if I’m being honest, she has a creepy small head.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She’s hired under the auspices of DEI, Harvard brags about it, but don’t you dare call her a diversity hire. Great logic Worms. 

Diversity hire doesn't mean unqualified, Mr Duke.

What I can’t figure out is why did she bother plagiarizing anything? Did she really think that her work would be subjected to grading like anyone else? She could of spouted any liberal gobblygook and she would have been fine.  She wasn’t being judged on her academic proficiency.  She didn’t know that?