Ron_Artest

This economy is so bad

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Border. Deport. DOJ. Peace. Revenge. 

You think this lowers credit card debt?

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

The wall will be almost complete before he gets in. And he will start with the criminals, who for some reason you don’t want deported.  Then no more money for the illegals. 

Did you just make this up or did I actually say the bold part?

21 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I know they are switching blends so it will go up.  But how much has your gas went up?  Mine has went up 50-60 cents in 3 weeks.  

It's Spring Break season. Increased demand. 

https://www.kxan.com/news/national-news/why-gas-prices-are-rising-ahead-of-spring-break-travel-and-when-relief-could-come/#:~:text=“We're entering Spring Break,to the summer driving season.”

“We’re entering Spring Break season, and historically, March and April bring higher gas prices as demand rises,” said Aixa Diaz, a AAA spokesperson. “With milder temperatures come more road trips, and this time of year tends to be a precursor to the summer driving season.”

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

You think this lowers credit card debt?

Apparently the economy will boom after that.  No more debt and housing prices will go back to normal.  All hail, King Trump.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Did you just make this up or did I actually say the bold part?

Well you’re going to vote for Biden so I just assume you’re good with his agenda.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well you’re going to vote for Biden so I just assume you’re good with his agenda.  

😂

I never voted for Biden last election.  Why the hell would I vote for that old clown this time?

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Apparently the economy will boom after that.  No more debt and housing prices will go back to normal.  All hail, King Trump.

Maybe those Americans in Iowa won’t lose their jobs. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe those Americans in Iowa won’t lose their jobs. 

The Tyson plant in Perry?  It will probably be too late by then but that's actually a legit example.

28 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I know they are switching blends so it will go up.  But how much has your gas went up?  Mine has went up 50-60 cents in 3 weeks.  

It seems like it goes up every day the last few weeks. Not good. People are suffering as is and they don’t need this. Biden did a number on the working people of this country for sure. 

14 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Another round of tax cuts and deregulation will fix everything.

Gas is up about 50 cents per gallon from what it was 2 weeks ago around here (Omaha).

Credit card delinquencies are the highest in 13 years. 13 years ago we were just coming out of a recession.  This is not good. 

Dow sets record high of 39,512. Yeah, things are oh so bad. 

🤣

43 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

Hey dumb fock, did you know the Dow had an all time high of 14,164.53 not even a few months before the economy crashed in 2007?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Hey dumb fock, did you know the Dow had an all time high of 14,164.53 not even a few months before the economy crashed in 2007?

No, he didn't. 

50 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

When the DOW  was setting records under Trump the lib mantra was that it only helped the rich because poor and middle class people don't invest in the stock market.  Way to be consistent lol

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

When the DOW  was setting records under Trump the lib mantra was that it only helped the rich because poor and middle class people don't invest in the stock market.  Way to be consistent lol

This is still true to some extent (middle class people probably do).

My favorite schtick about this stock market rocket ship we are on is Don saying it’s due to him 😂😂

19 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

The market going up this much in this period is likely a bubble. “AI” stock speculation in particular is crazy.

Hopefully not one that gets popped by massive set of cascading events like we had in 2008 and instead is just a regular sell-off and profit taking. 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

How does this help poor people living paycheck to paycheck.

16 minutes ago, patweisers44 said:

I believe the conservative answer involves bootstraps and pulling one’s self up by them.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, patweisers44 said:

Makes people happy and more charitable to help those poor people.

How does Clownzo costing taxpayers $500 million for his frivolous election lawsuits help those poor people living paycheck to paycheck?

Guess what?

THERE HAVE BEEN POOR PEOPLE LIVING PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK IN OUR COUNTRY FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS!

Clownzo didn't end poverty when he was president.

Does he have a plan to ensure not one person in this country is poor and doesn't live paycheck to paycheck if he gets back in office? 

We'd all love to hear it.

This is the MAGAturd whataboutism mentality.

Dow hits a record high?

MAGAturd: But, but, markets fall. :cry:

Dow drops from 27,000 to 18,000 in March 2020.

MAGAturds: :ninja:

Dow jumps from 18,000 to 37,000 in 2021.

MAGAturds: But, but, markets fall.  :cry:

Dow drops from 37,000 to 27,000 thanks to Russian invasion.

MAGAturds: This wouldn't have happened under Clownzo, because he said so.  :cry:

Dow hits new record.

MAGAturds: But, but, markets fall. :cry:

A dozen things indicate that the economy is strong.

MAGAturds: But, but, there's that one bad thing like credit-card debt, and I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who is living paycheck to paychect. :cry:

MAGAturds always have to find the negative silver lining in a cloud of positivity because they just can't focking stand and accept when things are going well under the Biden administration, ignoring facts and economics that a fifth-grader could grasp. (I know this because I taught basic economics as part of volunteering for Junior Achievement.)

Focking morons.

BDS!

🤣

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Makes people happy and more charitable to help those poor people.

How does Clownzo costing taxpayers $500 million for his frivolous election lawsuits help those poor people living paycheck to paycheck?

Guess what?

THERE HAVE BEEN POOR PEOPLE LIVING PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK IN OUR COUNTRY FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS!

Clownzo didn't end poverty when he was president.

Does he have a plan to ensure not one person in this country is poor and doesn't live paycheck to paycheck if he gets back in office? 

We'd all love to hear it.

This is the MAGAturd whataboutism mentality.

Dow hits a record high?

MAGAturd: But, but, markets fall. :cry:

Dow drops from 27,000 to 18,000 in March 2020.

MAGAturds: :ninja:

Dow jumps from 18,000 to 37,000 in 2021.

MAGAturds: But, but, markets fall.  :cry:

Dow drops from 37,000 to 27,000 thanks to Russian invasion.

MAGAturds: This wouldn't have happened under Clownzo, because he said so.  :cry:

Dow hits new record.

MAGAturds: But, but, markets fall. :cry:

A dozen things indicate that the economy is strong.

MAGAturds: But, but, there's that one bad thing like credit-card debt, and I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who is living paycheck to paychect. :cry:

MAGAturds always have to find the negative silver lining in a cloud of positivity because they just can't focking stand and accept when things are going well under the Biden administration, ignoring facts and economics that a fifth-grader could grasp. (I know this because I taught basic economics as part of volunteering for Junior Achievement.)

Focking morons.

BDS!

🤣

You're actually psychotic 

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You're actually psychotic 

It is a fact that the Dow hit a record today.

It is a fact that unemployment is rock bottom.

It is a fact that wages are on the rise.

It is a fact that consumer confidence is high, and when consumers are spending, spending spending, prices go up because, you know kids, SUPPLY AND DEMAND.

Inflation is slowing. 

MAGAturd: Yeah, but the food pantry down the street handed out five more cans of food last month than it normally does.

MAGAturd tears.

🤣

• Like 1

Look at all these social programs the state of New York has:

https://www.ny.gov/services/social-programs

Imagine how many poor families living paycheck to paycheck could benefit from Clownzo's $454 million fine if he would pay up.

But that's OK, the selloff of the property that the state is fixing to seize will help so many of those poor families!

Woo hoo!

:banana:

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, thegeneral said:

I believe the conservative answer involves bootstraps and pulling one’s self up by them.

Can the government distribute bootstraps instead of Obamaphones.

13 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Look at all these social programs the state of New York has:

https://www.ny.gov/services/social-programs

Imagine how many poor families living paycheck to paycheck could benefit from Clownzo's $454 million fine if he would pay up.

But that's OK, the selloff of the property that the state is fixing to seize will help so many of those poor families!

Woo hoo!

:banana:

You really do not understand government......

Just an FYI.

"People spending, spending, spending" isn't a good sign for an economy with high inflation. 

The Fed's raising interest rates are part of a long-standing monetary practice with a simple goal. By making it more expensive to borrow money, whether through loans, credit cards or other financial tools, people and businesses will spend less and inflation will fall to a desirable level.

The posters that keep saying people are spending like crazy, malls and restaurants are packed, like it's a good thing have a backwards understanding of what is really happening with the economy.  

Ditto for anyone touting housing and rent costs being high as a good thing right now.

2 minutes ago, Jose M said:

Just an FYI.

"People spending, spending, spending" isn't a good sign for an economy with high inflation. 

The Fed's raising interest rates are part of a long-standing monetary practice with a simple goal. By making it more expensive to borrow money, whether through loans, credit cards or other financial tools, people and businesses will spend less and inflation will fall to a desirable level.

The posters that keep saying people are spending like crazy, malls and restaurants are packed, like it's a good thing have a backwards understanding of what is really happening with the economy.  

Yep. The economy sucks and many people are stupid with their money. Mostly emotional liberals. Then they'll whine and want to be bailed out of their debt and vote incompetence into office because they can't manage their own lives. 

2 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Can the government distribute bootstraps instead of Obamaphones.

Fill out this form in triplicate.

Sign of a very healthy economy 

Wasn’t Biden bragging at the SOTU a few weeks ago about all the jobs he created in the auto industry? 

Magaturds don't think there were any layoffs during the Trump term.  They're not smart.  They like being lied to.

It’s pretty Fockin good for Donald Trump today! lol.