Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

We need to have a national conversation about the radicalization of LGBTQ youth.

28 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

My personal experience being researching the primary root cause of mental illness in the LGBTQ community.

Imagine a kid whose parents scream at him his whole life and tell him he's not going to amount to anything.

Show me a kid that doesn't come out of that situation with mental-health issues.

You are living proof but not all kids are as weak as you were. And it sounds like your parents were right. :dunno:

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Good point

But I'm willing to try ...

:wub:

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

You are living proof but not all kids are as weak as you were. :dunno:

I grew up the son of a father who was a World War II veteran and a mother who was raised by a single mom during The Great Depression.

I've experienced hardship you can't even imagine.

You strike me as a Little Lord Fountleroy who gets fussy if the Starbucks barista botched his hypercomplicated latte order and then spends the rest of the day stewing about it while his girlfriend wishes she had a real man in her life, but she's paralyzed with codepency and does nothing about it.

WPOAT.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I grew up the son of a father who was a World War II veteran and a mother who was raised by a single mom during The Great Depression.

You strike me as a Little Lord Fountleroy who gets fussy if the Starbucks barista botched his hypercomplicated latte order and then spends the rest of the day stewing about it while his girlfriend wishes she had a real man in her life, but she's paralyzed with codepency and does nothing about it.

WPOAT.

I grew up as a kid who was son of WW2 vet and a grandkid of a guy who fought in WW1. 

I grew up in lower middle class and when I went out on my own I was officially poor but not unhappy because I was building a future for myself and I could fend for myself. 

You are a poosay. Whining about what you went through that others have went through who are not complaining is a bad look on you. And it's consistent with your character. 

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I grew up as a kid who was son of WW2 ver and a grandkid of a guy who fought in WW1. 

I grew up in lower middle class and when I went out on my own I was officially poor but not unhappy because I was building a future for myself and I could fend for myself. 

You are a poosay. Whining about what you went through that others have went through who are not complaining is a bad look on you. And it's consistent with your character. 

Keep it up with your lame, childish attempts at insults, Biden video and your usual "I know you are, but what am I?" responses to those who have scorched you time and time again with mockery. It just prompts more Geeks to put you on ignore, which I'm doing - again - right now.

Have a great evening!

WPOAT!

🤣

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Keep it up with your lame, childish attempts at insults, Biden video and your usual "I know you are, but what am I?" responses to those who have scorched you time and time again with mockery. It just prompts more Geeks to put you on ignore, which I'm doing - again - right now.

Have a great evening!

WPOAT!

🤣

So you just whined your way out of not replying to what I said. 

Run away mentally ill libtard ....

Damn, whatever happened to people who were just gay?  We aren't doing anyone any favors by pandering to these fantasies that men are somehow women and vice versa, and that genetics and chromosomes somehow aren't the determining factor.

• Like 2

Yes, because gay, lesbian and trans people are the only ones that have ever been bullied and picked on and are the only ones that have ever suffered any hardship. Everyone else has had a unicorns and rainbows type of life. 

Get the f*** out of here with that b******* excuse. It's the standard go-to cop out the left always uses whenever they're cornered with facts and data.

I guarantee you numerous people have had it worse then a tranny in the USA.

The fact of the matter is, is that trannies are mentally ill. Most of them are. You have to be because you're in a constant state of civil war between your body and your mind. How could you not be?

We need to stop catering to fantasies and mental illness, and start treating it as the mental illness it is. It is not something to be celebrated or promoted.

These people are literally shooting up schools.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yes, because gay, lesbian and trans people are the only ones that have ever been bullied and picked on and are the only ones that have ever suffered any hardship. Everyone else has had a unicorns and rainbows type of life. 

Get the f*** out of here with that b******* excuse. It's the standard go-to cop out the left always uses whenever they're cornered with facts and data.

I guarantee you numerous people have had it worse then a tranny in the USA.

The fact of the matter is, is that trannies are mentally ill. Most of them are. You have to be because you're in a constant state of civil war between your body and your mind. How could you not be?

We need to stop catering to fantasies and mental illness, and start treating it as the mental illness it is. It is not something to be celebrated or promoted.

These people are literally shooting up schools.

Ninety-nine percent of school shootings were from non-LGTBQ folks.

Yet you seize upon that one time ...

Typical angry MAGAturd generalization and catastrophizing. 

You're a focking idiot.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You're a focking idiot.

Yeah, okay. This is Rich. The board f****** retard pointing fingers.  :lol:

Every time there's a shooting you're in these forums crying and screaming, but now you're in here defending the shooter when it turns out that it's someone from the left's protected class of the day! 

It's not the shooters fault! It's society's fault!  And of course you'll be saying just the opposite the next time something like this happens and it's not someone from your protected class. Get the f*** out of here with your b*******, you f****** retard.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You're a focking idiot.

It seems the 1% are the squeakiest.  :)

7 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You're a focking idiot.

We all know that even if its a low % we can pretend its a problem, not our rules :dunno:

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

WPOAT.

Makes sense now. You’re a deranged leftist boomer. You’re the target audience for the corrupted corporate media which is why you lack logic and are completely divorced from reality. ClImAtE ChANge!

• Thanks 1

It took BLM several years before they found their Geoge Floyd....and even then the case was cooked with a fake autopsy report and lies about the officers not being trained in that restraint technique.  

It only took one case to cause dozens of deaths and to burn down cities. 

29 minutes ago, jonmx said:

It took BLM several years before they found their Geoge Floyd....and even then the case was cooked with a fake autopsy report and lies about the officers not being trained in that restraint technique.  

It only took one case to cause dozens of deaths and to burn down cities. 

I posted something once about in 2019 there were 7 unarmed black people killed by police. Multiple were in self defense as they were physically attacked, a couple were the criminal was running away in the dark and spun as if to shoot and they got shot, and I think it was 1 or 2 only that they determined could have been avoided. And the cops got punished in courts for that. Lost jobs, jail time.

It's all been such a farce. Just a massive false narrative spread by angry hate filled dopey liberals. 

Between that and Trump's "kids in cages" (Maddow pretending to tear up on air), how these idiot liberals can even live with themselves just puts me at a loss.    

11 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Imagine Cdub growing up in a home led by intelligent, well-educated parents.

Over and over, the parents talk about their hatred of Yoopers and how dumb they are.

At parties, other parents make snarky remarks about Yoopers.

On the school playground, kids use the term Yooper to insult one another.

NANNY NANNY POOPER!

YOU'RE A FOCKING YOOPER!

But deep down, he has known he was a Yooper but kept it too himself. 

At 18, he moves away for a job in the smelt mines, where he is in the company of other Yoopers.

The say and do Yooper things, like drink beer, ice fish, watch hockey and sniff each other's butts.

But the mental damage was done long ago, so Cdub compensates by getting into some kind of martial arts know as Krav Magna, which I envision as a bunch of drunk Yoopers standing around a campfire and bonking rocks over each other's heads.

He doesn't want to convert intelligent, well-educated people into Yoopers. He just wants to be a Yooper free of hate and oppression.

One day, Cdub snaps, goes down to the weapons store and buys an automatic slingshot, gathers a bunch of rocks and invades an elementary school, spraying classrooms with rocks and killing dozens of kids.

Liberals scream for better rock regulations. MAGAturds deflect and point to an incident in which a spindly Antifa operative dressed in black sets fire to a Kentucky Fried Chicken dumpster in a blue city.

Sure, his parents had a valid reason for their Yooper hatred. That much is obvious. They viewed Yoopertism as a mental illness.

What they and much of society were ignorant to is that if they let the Yooper be comfortable in his own skin, the rock-strawn carnage never would have happened.

So in this scenario, CDub's parents are right and that CDub has a mental illness and needs help?  Yeah, I agree.

11 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Imagine Cdub growing up in a home led by intelligent, well-educated parents.

Over and over, the parents talk about their hatred of Yoopers and how dumb they are.

At parties, other parents make snarky remarks about Yoopers.

On the school playground, kids use the term Yooper to insult one another.

NANNY NANNY POOPER!

YOU'RE A FOCKING YOOPER!

But deep down, he has known he was a Yooper but kept it too himself. 

At 18, he moves away for a job in the smelt mines, where he is in the company of other Yoopers.

The say and do Yooper things, like drink beer, ice fish, watch hockey and sniff each other's butts.

But the mental damage was done long ago, so Cdub compensates by getting into some kind of martial arts know as Krav Magna, which I envision as a bunch of drunk Yoopers standing around a campfire and bonking rocks over each other's heads.

He doesn't want to convert intelligent, well-educated people into Yoopers. He just wants to be a Yooper free of hate and oppression.

One day, Cdub snaps, goes down to the weapons store and buys an automatic slingshot, gathers a bunch of rocks and invades an elementary school, spraying classrooms with rocks and killing dozens of kids.

Liberals scream for better rock regulations. MAGAturds deflect and point to an incident in which a spindly Antifa operative dressed in black sets fire to a Kentucky Fried Chicken dumpster in a blue city.

Sure, his parents had a valid reason for their Yooper hatred. That much is obvious. They viewed Yoopertism as a mental illness.

What they and much of society were ignorant to is that if they let the Yooper be comfortable in his own skin, the rock-strawn carnage never would have happened.

what?

Decent trollbait. I give it a solid B. :thumbsup: 

Never thought I'd see the day that we'd have liberals like Pimpadouche DEFENDING a school shooter.

I guess school shootings are okay if you're a member of the Liberal Fake Oppressed Class of the Day™.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Never thought I'd see the day that we'd have liberals like Pimpadouche DEFENDING a school shooter.

I guess school shootings are okay if you're a member of the Liberal Fake Oppressed Class of the Day™.

Where did I defend the shooter?

And the shooter is not trans so you can stop this MAGAturd web of lies you're weaving 🤣

12 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I recommend shock therapy and a Bible.  

That’s how the old timey Kennedy’s handled family things

5 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Where did I defend the shooter?

And the shooter is not trans so you can stop this MAGAturd web of lies you're weaving 🤣

How would you define the alphabet person?

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

what alphabet person? 🤣

5 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Someone using the letter "A" like this:

44 minutes ago, squistion said:

Someone using the letter "A" like this:

So you recommend we pin a big pink “G” an on everyone in that community?  Seems extreme but willing to give it a try.