squistion

"Black National Anthem" Will Be Performed at Super Bowl

10 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Interesting observation.  Maybe Baltimore is an anomaly with their falling population and rising murder rate.

I lived in Baltimore for a short bit prior to moving to Annapolis. It was not population density that made that city frightening. It was the violent culture. And the total lack of educational standards in that very culture. 

Some of my volunteer stuff took me into some of the inner city schools there. It's unreal. Surreal. 

3 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

That would be interesting to see how they compare to other similar cities and why.   

Even with their drop in population it's still a big city with a much higher density than the state of WV, which was my point - that would explain a good % of that difference.  Do you disagree? 

Maybe you should have said that crime rates can go up with density, but there’s a myriad of variables that can also influence it. Also, some of the most dense cities in the world have lower crime than American cities with lower density. 

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

White pride is racism. Black pride is not. 

Thats a clear double standard, isn’t it? Sometimes double standards exist. Sometimes contradictions occur. In this case that’s what you get when American blacks were forced to endure hundreds of years of slavery and Jim Crow. They get to enjoy identity and pride. White people do not. But white privilege tends to make up for that. 

Excellent!  I was baiting you into saying it and I'm glad you did, because that is EXACTLY the issue.  You hypocrites can't even see your own hypocrisy.  

Your statement is completely absurd on its face using even the most basic of logic and common sense.  The problem with you leftists is you want equality but never can seem to apply it equally and fairly.  You don't fight racism with MORE racism.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Maybe you should have said that crime rates can go up with density, but there’s a myriad of variables that can also influence it. Also, some of the most dense cities in the world have lower crime than American cities with lower density. 

Why? I was pretty clear.   

I just looked it up - WV has 77 people/sq mi, and Baltimore has 6880 people/sq mi.     Yes, other variables factor in, but if you don't think that stat is a main contributor and we aren't really talking about the same situations I don't know what to tell you.     

There are many different things that factor in, I agree.  But the most common and the ones with highest correlation are common sense things like: population density, education levels, and poverty rates.    That's why it's funny to me when the Geek Club trips over themselves blame the AAs and libs all the time, when often they are ignoring factors I just listed.    I know what diznee was probably looking for was the typical "black culture, rap music, and lib policies" b.s. answer usually given around here.   

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Excellent!  I was baiting you into saying it and I'm glad you did, because that is EXACTLY the issue.  You hypocrites can't even see your own hypocrisy.  

Your statement is completely absurd on its face using even the most basic of logic and common sense.  The problem with you leftists is you want equality but never can seem to apply it equally and fairly.  You don't fight racism with MORE racism.

It must be the same with gays I'm guessing. They can flaunt their pride in having sex with their same gender, but straight people are vilified for being proud of being normal. 

• Like 1

Just now, seafoam1 said:

It must be the same with gays I'm guessing. They can flaunt their pride in having sex with their same gender, but straight people are vilified for being proud of being normal. 

Exactly.  In fact, I would say on top of being hypocrites, they are massive racists and bigots as well. But, then again, that's not news either.  That's well known.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Exactly.  In fact, I would say on top of being hypocrites, they are massive racists and bigots as well. But, then again, that's not news either.  That's well known.

These are people with stunted emotional growth. You can forgive a 16 year old for being a dumbass, cause he's 16, but this? 

Liberals are stuck in their teen illogical angry rebel stage of life. Absolutely no growth whatsoever. 

10 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Why? I was pretty clear.   

I just looked it up - WV has 77 people/sq mi, and Baltimore has 6880 people/sq mi.     Yes, other variables factor in, but if you don't think that stat is a main contributor and we aren't really talking about the same situations I don't know what to tell you.     

There are many different things that factor in, I agree.  But the most common and the ones with highest correlation are common sense things like: population density, education levels, and poverty rates.    That's why it's funny to me when the Geek Club trips over themselves blame the AAs and libs all the time, when often they are ignoring factors I just listed.    I know what diznee was probably looking for was the typical "black culture, rap music, and lib policies" b.s. answer usually given around here.   

Holy Shitt. Comparing a whole States population density to a cities. A Fock it.  They don’t call you buck dope for nothing. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Holy Shitt. Comparing a whole States population density to a cities. A Fock it.  They don’t call you buck dope for nothing. 

No sh#t.

The exact same logic of the retard I busted last week for trying to compare blue cities to red states in regards to welfare.  They have to try and fool people and hope nobody notices otherwise their "logic" doesn't work.

5 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Can we just give them Louisiana and Alabama? Everyone would happier 

They can have Mississippi too.

5 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Thats a clear double standard, isn’t it? Sometimes double standards exist. Sometimes contradictions occur. In this case that’s what you get when American blacks were forced to endure hundreds of years of slavery and Jim Crow. They get to enjoy identity and pride. White people do not. But white privilege tends to make up for that. 

Fat and living off your dads business and acting like the expert on race, politics, and whatever other dumb nonsense you spout off about daily.  Just worry about keeping your drunk wife off the roads.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

No sh#t.

The exact same logic of the retard I busted last week for trying to compare blue cities to red states in regards to welfare.  They have to try and fool people and hope nobody notices otherwise their "logic" doesn't work.

You know, I usually think Ravens goes overboard with the MAGAs being stupid stuff.   Please tell me you two are joking and actually do realize I was just answering your boy Dizknee, who brought up the comparison.   He didn't seem to understand why Baltimore might have more violent crime than the state of WV, despite having fewer people and I answered why.    

3 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

The state of WV had 114 homicides last year  out of 1.8 million residents. Baltimore had 320 homicides out of 575k residents. Why is there a huge disparity?

11 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

You gave an answer to the question. The answer you gave was really stupid. HTH

24 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Fat and living off your dads business and acting like the expert on race, politics, and whatever other dumb nonsense you spout off about daily.  Just worry about keeping your drunk wife off the roads.

Tim would let his wife fock a black if it proved he wasn't racist 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Now do Tokyo

Exactly.  Once you take away the most common factors you can start looking at other reasons. 

Do you disagree with what I said above - most predictable is factors like density, education, poverty when talking murder and violent crime?  Without looking, I'd expect Tokyo to have higher density, higher education, and lower poverty levels.   I think we would agree that after that things like culture, attitudes towards crime, etc come into play.  I would also be curious to know what % of that murder rate is gun murder if we were comparing Baltimore to Tokyo.  

Just now, BuckSwope said:

Exactly.  Once you take away the most common factors you can start looking at other reasons. 

Do you disagree with what I said above - most predictable is factors like density, education, poverty when talking murder and violent crime?  Without looking, I'd expect Tokyo to have higher density, higher education, and lower poverty levels.   I think we would agree that after that things like culture, attitudes towards crime, etc come into play.  I would also be curious to know what % of that murder rate is gun murder if we were comparing Baltimore to Tokyo.  

So when someone gets murdered, your first thought goes to by what means they were killed? Because that is the most important aspect of the murder?

Maybe tell us why you think the main reason for the difference in the number of murders is between the state of WV and Baltimore is since you brought it up.  

21 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Maybe tell us why you think the main reason for the difference in the number of murders is between the state of WV and Baltimore is since you brought it up.  

black culture.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Dizkneelande said:

Now do Tokyo

15 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

black culture.

Yep. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Who’s doing the halftime show that I won’t be watching? 

32 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yep. :thumbsup:

I'm open to the discussion.   If it's black culture, how do you explain away that the violence is often confined to the poorest, worst neighborhoods and not all the black neighborhoods?    If it's their culture as the blacks move to other places like the suburbs or other states, wouldn't we see a rise in murder?    Wouldn't the murder rates correlate heavily with the % of blacks in the city?  

3 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I'm open to the discussion.   If it's black culture, how do you explain away that the violence is often confined to the poorest, worst neighborhoods and not all the black neighborhoods?    If it's their culture as the blacks move to other places like the suburbs or other states, wouldn't we see a rise in murder?    Wouldn't the murder rates correlate heavily with the % of blacks in the city?  

You serious?  There is far more crime in predominantly black areas. Isn't even close. Pull up the top 100 most dangerous cities in the USA and then the pull cities with the highest percentage of blacks.  It will basically be 1:1.

12 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

The real problem is the single motherhood rate.  In the black community it's like 73% or some absurd number.  The next closest is whites at 37%.  With single motherhood comes poverty, and if you were already in poverty then it gets even worse.

Why is the single motherhood rate so high in the black community?  Well, you can thank the Democrat Party for that.

• Like 1

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

You serious?  There is far more crime in predominantly black areas. Isn't even close. Pull up the top 100 most dangerous cities in the USA and then the pull cities with the highest percentage of blacks.  It will basically be 1:1.

Correct, and that also correlates with density, education, poverty.   So you aren't talking about a "black" culture you are talking about poor, inner city culture.    If it was just the blacks and their culture you would see that rise in murder in those areas I described too.    

BTW, I did.   Yes, there is high correlation, but it's not 1:1.   There are a few in the top 10 of each category like Detroit, Birmingham, and Baltimore.  There are also some outliers like St.Louis #1 in murder rate, #40 for black % (at about 45% black), or like KC which is in the top for murder rate but only about 13% black.   

I am saying that IMO the driving factor for violent crime is population density (not much you can do here), poverty, and education.    My position is that if we as a country put effort and money into the poorest and worst neighborhoods of our country, the issue with the black communities would correct itself.   The culture will come around.  You and the GC in general by constantly saying it's black culture seem to be telling me at the very least that education/poverty is not that big of a factor, and at worst no amount of addressing the issue as I describe will help - it's just their culture after all.  

15 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

The following may sound like horsesh!t, but it’s true. The single most common factor that festers in crime ridden neighborhoods is hopelessness. I don’t say that because I read it in a book. During my career, I’ve worked in some of the most dangerous hoods in the country, black and white. Ive conversed with people in almost any condition imaginable.  Hopelessness is waaay more pervasive in the black community, and the predominant thought becomes a wanton disregard for societal norms. With no prospects of a future, the thought is to live for today. What’s the point of a job?  What’s the point of school?  If they think they’re just gonna end up a lifer in the projects, why put forth the effort? Two of the results of this are obviously poverty and lack of education.   Now, we can argue why this is till the cows come home.

32 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The real problem is the single motherhood rate.  In the black community it's like 73% or some absurd number.  The next closest is whites at 37%.  With single motherhood comes poverty, and if you were already in poverty then it gets even worse.

Why is the single motherhood rate so high in the black community?  Well, you can thank the Democrat Party for that.

Well, some of it is that we incentivize the poor to have kids out of wedlock.  Poverty rates are 2x for the black community.  No doubt that effect them more, but that doesn't have anything to do with "black culture", unless you are going to try to convince me that welfare queens don't exist in our mostly white state.   Now add in all the other factors that tip the scales toward more single mothers, especially in the inner city like we are talking about - 5x the incarceration rate, high murder rate in young men, etc..    I thought it was interesting that WI leads the nation in incarceration rate of blacks.    Yes, I agree many Democrat policies make it worse, but I'd guess as usual we wouldn't agree that the right cares just as little about them.   I've been very consistent in saying the left is wrong by framing everything by race - it's poverty/education.   The wealth gap widens and the poor get left behind no matter who is in charge.   Feel free to point to the Republican policies that are helping the poor communities.   

39 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The following may sound like horsesh!t, but it’s true. The single most common factor that festers in crime ridden neighborhoods is hopelessness. I don’t say that because I read it in a book. During my career, I’ve worked in some of the most dangerous hoods in the country, black and white. Ive conversed with people in almost any condition imaginable.  Hopelessness is waaay more pervasive in the black community, and the predominant thought becomes a wanton disregard for societal norms. With no prospects of a future, the thought is to live for today. What’s the point of a job?  What’s the point of school?  If they think they’re just gonna end up a lifer in the projects, why put forth the effort? Two of the results of this are obviously poverty and lack of education.   Now, we can argue why this is till the cows come home.

I don't doubt that's the case.  Again, I guess it's the chicken and egg and where on that spectrum you fall.   I would expect it to be more common in the black communities - they are more likely to be poor and uneducated.   I guess where we differ is I would say the hopelessness is a logical result of an undereducated community in poverty, not the other way around as you typed it.  

2 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

I don't doubt that's the case.  Again, I guess it's the chicken and egg and where on that spectrum you fall.   I would expect it to be more common in the black communities - they are more likely to be poor and uneducated.   I guess where we differ is I would say the hopelessness is a logical result of an undereducated community in poverty, not the other way around as you typed it.  

Yes. Of course. They are more likely to be poor and uneducated because that is their culture.

Good job. You are learning. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/20/2024 at 10:41 AM, The Real timschochet said:

You don`t get to decide if any people, any culture wants to have pride. 

White, Hispanic, Asian, jews, blacks, Gays,  whoever can be prideful people.  Don`t tell any people or culture they can`t be proud.   How arrogant and so wrong of you to make that comment.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt said:

You don`t get to decide if any people, any culture wants to have pride. 

White, Hispanic, Asian, jews, blacks, Gays,  whoever can be prideful people.  Don`t tell any people or culture they can`t be proud.   How arrogant and so wrong of you to make that comment.  

White pride is racism; they don’t get to have it. I’d that makes me arrogant for saying so, then so be it. I’m also right. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

White pride is racism; they don’t get to have it. I’d that makes me arrogant for saying so, then so be it. I’m also right. 

Wrong again.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You mind has been filled so full of crap.   I am sure the Nazi's would tell jews that they are evil for having pride.   The only way you can make such statements about whites is if you consider them scumbags. 

12 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You mind has been filled so full of crap.   I am sure the Nazi's would tell jews that they are evil for having pride.   The only way you can make such statements about whites is if you consider them scumbags. 

Tim is a short, Jewish, white man who seems to carry a ton of guilt as he has been handed everything. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt said:

Tim is a short, Jewish, white man who seems to carry a ton of guilt as he has been handed everything. 

He’s also wicked fat and balding. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Wrong again.

If you haven’t figured it out, one thing about @The Real timschochet is that he doesn’t care about being right with his takes.  Most of his statements are based on pure emotion, and it doesn’t bother him at all. 

• Like 1