squistion

"Black National Anthem" Will Be Performed at Super Bowl

20 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Wouldn’t expect anything more from you. What a racist POS

I think the racists are you bastards that want songs by race.   

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Wouldn’t expect anything more from you. What a racist POS

Tim's holy trinity. Black, gay and underage.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

He's not the one advocating for "separate but equal" like you and Squidtard are.  :dunno:

So, yeah, you might want to look in the mirror for those "racists".  :lol:

You confuse pride of identity for racism. It’s a common trait among conservatives. 

Here’s a good tip when it comes to issues about race: if the vast majority of black people disagree with you, then you’re on the wrong side. 

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Wait you forgot illegal. 

Your underage fetish checks that box.  

23 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Wait you forgot illegal. 

Underage IS illegal. 

Dang, you are really stupid. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

Underage IS illegal. 

Dang, you are really stupid. 

What. 

7 minutes ago, weepaws said:

What. 

Wanker. God has forsaken you for good reason. 

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You confuse pride of identity for racism. It’s a common trait among conservatives. 

Here’s a good tip when it comes to issues about race: if the vast majority of black people disagree with you, then you’re on the wrong side. 

Yes, that pride of identity is what we call racism.  

So guess I can't wait for all the slew of white pride things you're going to get behind.

The vast majority of black people vote Democrat. Who's on the wrong side again? :lol:

39 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yes, that pride of identity is what we call racism.  

So guess I can't wait for all the slew of white pride things you're going to get behind.

The vast majority of black people vote Democrat. Who's on the wrong side again? :lol:

Well not them. That’s the point. 

3 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Wanker. God has forsaken you for good reason. 

What

9 hours ago, Horseman said:

I hear all those educated guys in finance say all the time, “Hey no high paying job with big bank or investment firm for me. I’m going for that sweet secretary gig with a heath care company!”

😂😂😂

Oh look, my poor, anxiety ridden stalker is following me around like a teen girl with a crush.

"hur dur you a secretary hur dur"

🤣🤣

9 hours ago, squistion said:

Which was written in 1900 as a prayer of thanksgiving to God as well as a prayer for faithfulness and freedom, before there was such a thing as ebonics. 

I love the google scholars. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fireballer said:

What’s the point of this, again?

It’s an election year. Have to ramp up the division. Just waiting on a cop shooting. 

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

So many MAGAturd feelings hurt over a song 🤣🤣🤣

Man babies 🤣🤣🤣

That's who's attracted to MAGA.  Insecure betas who fear everything they're not familiar with and who need a strong hand they can cuck themselves to.

Pathetic, low test chicks is all they are.

Love this for them.

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

That's who's attracted to MAGA.  Insecure betas who fear everything they're not familiar with and who need a strong hand they can cuck themselves to.

Love this for them.

Uneducated insecure white males.  They call Trump "father", they call him "alpha" because they are not, and they cheer on anything and everything he says.  He can shoot someone on 5th Ave and not lose any votes, his own words.  Sad.

• Like 1

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Uneducated insecure white males.  They call Trump "father", they call him "alpha" because they are not, and they cheer on anything and everything he says.  He can shoot someone on 5th Ave and not lose any votes, his own words.  Sad.

There's a reason 80% of MAGAmooks are uneducated.  Walk into any Trump rally and the O/U on number of teeth per MAGAmook is 20.

Easily manipulated because they're insecure and simply not bright.

Love this for them. 

Are people surprised by this? If so how stupid are you?

7 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Well not them. That’s the point. 

Certainly them. That is the point.

You plan on attending or celebrating any white pride events? I mean, after all, since you now think it's okay to be proud of your skin color.

Police shootings have increased under Biden. Last year saw the most police killings since 2013. Just waiting on one they can use now. Timing is everything. 

14 hours ago, squistion said:

Wait, what...having a song sung at the Super Bowl is the same as not being to eat at a Woolworth's lunch counter with white folks?

The first go woke go broke company.  First they start serving blacks and now they are gone from America's corporate landscape.  The last woolworths I saw had to be 25 years ago.  The last time I was in one had to be 60 years ago.  Their gumball machine gave three gumballs for a penny.

12 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Possible exception of white pride folks who can be identified even when out of costume, by their mullets, tendency to breath with their mouths open and to chew that way too, and for their love of jorts.

I can do without pregame songs of any stripe.  Maybe roll out some stripper poles and play some music for the cheerleaders to perform to.  That would help pass the time. 

35 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Certainly them. That is the point.

You plan on attending or celebrating any white pride events? I mean, after all, since you now think it's okay to be proud of your skin color.

White pride is racism. Black pride is not. 

Thats a clear double standard, isn’t it? Sometimes double standards exist. Sometimes contradictions occur. In this case that’s what you get when American blacks were forced to endure hundreds of years of slavery and Jim Crow. They get to enjoy identity and pride. White people do not. But white privilege tends to make up for that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Imagine a white talking head  wearing an Afro wig and saying black Christians are over represented in South Carolina ? 

"Your team's the racists.  No, your team is.  Your team started it though.  No your team did".  

:lol:   Never change, Geek Club!  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, HellToupee said:

We’re 1 nation under God.  This is divisive and doesn’t promote unity. They want divide

Your first statement is divisive and doesn't include people like me.  ;) 

15 hours ago, HellToupee said:

We’re 1 nation under God.  This is divisive and doesn’t promote unity. They want divide

Not according to The Constitution or The Declaration of Indepence.

It is only found in The Pledge of Allegiance, and wasn't part of the original pledge.

https://www.ushistory.org/documents/pledge.htm#:~:text=In 1954%2C in response to,word pledge we say today.

What is the origin of one nation under God?

In 1954, in response to the Communist threat of the times, President Eisenhower encouraged Congress to add the words "under God," creating the 31-word pledge we say today.

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Can we just give them Louisiana and Alabama? Everyone would happier 

How about instead we ship all you deplorables to your chit hole red states instead.  The minorities can all come to the rich blue states.

Oh wait, there’s already a state made up entirely of deplorables.  It’s called West Virginia, y’all are doing a bang up job there boyo, top 5 poorest and dumbest state where you idiots see what happens when you all congregate in one place.

Love this for you cultist.

3 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

How about instead we ship all you deplorables to your chit hole red states instead.  The minorities can all come to the rich blue states.

Oh wait, there’s already a state made up entirely of deplorables.  It’s called West Virginia, y’all are doing a bang up job there boyo, top 5 poorest and dumbest state where you idiots see what happens when you all congregate in one place.

Bet they can read. 

10 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

I'd be fine with that too. 

Pretty sure more people can read in WV than in Baltimore 

On 1/20/2024 at 5:25 AM, Raven Fan said:

Love this for them.

On 1/20/2024 at 5:29 AM, Ron_Artest said:

On 1/20/2024 at 5:34 AM, Raven Fan said:

There's a reason 80% of MAGAmooks are uneducated.  Walk into any Trump rally and the O/U on number of teeth per MAGAmook is 20.

Easily manipulated because they're insecure and simply not bright.

Love this for them. 

Tilt

You have to be really insecure to post things like this. When you read these post who do you think the uneducated ones are. It is priceless.

The bigoted left strikes again. It looks like A number of posters are scared to death of people who wanna make America great.

Tilt

• Like 1

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

I'd be fine with that too. 

Pretty sure more people can read in WV than in Baltimore 

You idiots actually believe most kids in Baltimore can’t read?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

And Maryland is bigly majority lib and the richest and one of the best educated states.

Meanwhile you turds have West Virginia.  The 100% cultist state…LMFAO