Sign in to follow this  
naomi

Maybe something big dropping today

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

I don't think I would need to do that. They became acutely aware of his lying, defamation(won multiple lawsuits against his organization) and deceptive editing.  Thanks for reminding everyone how scummy he is with one perfect example.  :thumbsup:

Acorn is your great example? Again, they don’t exist anymore. 

He exposed that fruitcake from Pfizer. That shitt was funny. And a great piece of guerrilla journalism. 

Squistion, interesting...was that conclusively proven? I'm not familiar with this story. Share a link if possible.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Acorn doesn’t exist anymore. But look at you defending human trafficking. 

Stop lying. I have never defended human trafficking. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Acorn is your great example? Again, they don’t exist anymore. 

Yes, we know...because of that POS and his lies.  

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Yes, we know...because of that POS and his lies.  

Let’s not forget the voter fraud acorn was found to have participated in. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let’s not forget the voter fraud acorn was found to have participated in. 

Pretty easy to forget it since it didn't happen. 

Acorn had voter registration errors but was not found to have engaged in any actual voter fraud.

https://www.mlive.com/politics/2008/10/gop_vitriol_rages_over_communi.html

ACORN Fact check: Registration errors different than voter fraud

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Pretty easy to forget it since it didn't happen. 

Acorn had voter registration errors but was not found to have engaged in any actual voter fraud.

https://www.mlive.com/politics/2008/10/gop_vitriol_rages_over_communi.html

ACORN Fact check: Registration errors different than voter fraud

Sounds like fraud to me “errors”. Please. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sounds like fraud to me “errors”. Please. 

A mistake is not the same as intentional fraud. Please.

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

Obama’s DOJ refused to investigate it. Imagine that. Considering the ties many in the Obama admin, and at the DOJ had to Acorn, I can see why. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Obama’s DOJ refused to investigate it. Imagine that. Considering the ties many in the Obama admin, and at the DOJ had to Acorn, I can see why. 

The FBI did investigate.

https://www.aclu.org/press-releases/fbi-acorn-investigation-could-have-chilling-effect-election

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He exposed that fruitcake from Pfizer. That shitt was funny. And a great piece of guerrilla journalism. 

He didn't expose anything.  It was proven to be a lie.  How dumb are you?

10 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

He didn't expose anything.  It was proven to be a lie.  How dumb are you?

I said he was exposed, and it was funny. Where am I wrong? The question is, How dumb are you? 

Hopefully it’s Peefaom’s balls. He’s been waiting for them since the 80’s.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I said he was exposed, and it was funny. Where am I wrong? The question is, How dumb are you? 

The "fruitcake from Pfizer" doesn't exist. :lol:

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

Funny you say that because I only came here to say I just dropped a huge Duece. 
Otherwise I do not participate in political threads. 

:wave:

Haha and wing night is usually Thursdays anyways.

21 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Haha and wing night is usually Thursdays anyways.

That’s right. Tuesday is for Tacos. 

Same Duece

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Clearly not.  A long series of mistakes all trending in only one direction, well that is another matter entirely.  What the facts are in this instance i do not know.  I presume some partisan form one camp or another will chime in to educate me and all of us.

2 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

O’Keefe sure does gets some of these guys panties in a bunch.  

I don't even know who he is, and I am allegedly a far right extremist. 

28 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I don't even know who he is, and I am allegedly a far right extremist. 

His one claim to fame was his work with Project Veritas where he (or others) would do interviews where the camera was hidden and without the interviewees' knowledge, to get them to admit to some wrongdoing or illegality that Fox, Breitbart, Daily Caller and every other media outlet on the right would run with.

The problem is that O'Keefe's interviews were highly suspect as it was alleged that he would edit in questions he did not ask in the interview and would put that in response to something else the interview subject had said. Project Veritas always denied this, but they never once released any original unedited interview (which could have cleared them if allegations were false). 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

His one claim to fame was his work with Project Veritas where he (or others) would do interviews where the camera was hidden and without the interviewees' knowledge, to get them to admit to some wrongdoing or illegality that Fox, Breitbart, Daily Caller and every other media outlet on the right would run with.

The problem is that O'Keefe's interviews were highly suspect as it was alleged that he would edit in questions he did not ask in the interview and would put that in response to something else the interview subject had said. Project Veritas always denied this, but they never once released any original unedited interview (which could have cleared them if allegations were false). 

what?

30 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I am allegedly a far right extremist. 

You're not.

Matter of fact, your recent claim that all men are misogynists sounds very much like you're a far left extremist. Funny how often people are assigned labels based solely on a small set of opinions, when those labels have little basis in reality. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Psychic Observer said:

The "fruitcake from Pfizer" doesn't exist. :lol:

Huh? That guy in the video didn’t work for Pfizer? He was the director of research.  What the hell are you talking about? 

32 minutes ago, squistion said:

Yet you hang on every word a former writer for Rachel Maddow posts on X.  

SAD!!!!

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Huh? That guy in the video didn’t work for Pfizer? He was the director of research.  What the hell are you talking about? 

This video featured someone described by Project Veritas as “Jordon Trishton Walker, Pfizer Director of Research and Development - Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planning,” answering questions from an unidentified interviewer. So you could either take Project Veritas’s or Carlson’s words for it or search for this name on Google, Bing, or Duck Duck Go yourself. After all, someone with that kind of title should be fairly easy to find on the Internet, right?

Well, a Google search didn’t really reveal any legitimate source that could verify the person’s name and title. Similarly, a search on LinkedIn doesn’t reveal any such verifiable profiles either, just some accounts trying to spread his name. Some of these accounts are spelling the name slightly differently such as “Jordon Triston Walker” or “Jordan Triston Walker.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2023/01/28/no-project-veritas-video-doesnt-prove-pfizer-is-mutating-covid-19-who-is-jordon-trishton-walker/?sh=3019bdfd623d

6 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

This video featured someone described by Project Veritas as “Jordon Trishton Walker, Pfizer Director of Research and Development - Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planning,” answering questions from an unidentified interviewer. So you could either take Project Veritas’s or Carlson’s words for it or search for this name on Google, Bing, or Duck Duck Go yourself. After all, someone with that kind of title should be fairly easy to find on the Internet, right?

Well, a Google search didn’t really reveal any legitimate source that could verify the person’s name and title. Similarly, a search on LinkedIn doesn’t reveal any such verifiable profiles either, just some accounts trying to spread his name. Some of these accounts are spelling the name slightly differently such as “Jordon Triston Walker” or “Jordan Triston Walker.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2023/01/28/no-project-veritas-video-doesnt-prove-pfizer-is-mutating-covid-19-who-is-jordon-trishton-walker/?sh=3019bdfd623d

Ok. He didn’t work for Pfizer. It was all a ruse. I guess he was just a guy posing as a director at Pfizer. Maybe he’s an actor that okeefe Paid? You’re a dope. I would expect Pfizer would come out and deny he worked for them. They didn’t. You’re a class A moron. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok. He didn’t work for Pfizer. It was all a ruse. I guess he was just a guy posing as a director at Pfizer. Maybe he’s an actor that okeefe Paid? You’re a dope. I would expect Pfizer would come out and deny he worked for them. They didn’t. You’re a class A moron. 

You believe everything Tucker tells you.  You're a rube.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Some folks are so gullible. 

Just now, squistion said:

Some folks are so gullible. 

Says the guy who gets his news from Rachael Maddow. 😂

This must be it:

:dunno: Stuff that anyone with two brain cells already knows.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Sure. Show where Pfizer denied he worked for them and I’ll leave for a week. Get to clicking or Stfu. 

10 minutes ago, Horseman said:

This must be it:

:dunno: Stuff that anyone with two brain cells already knows.

That’s it? The way he was carrying on I thought it had to be the intel services or the pentagon. Interesting but I don’t think it would warrant getting clintoned. 

In dropping a big deuce right now

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure. Show where Pfizer denied he worked for them and I’ll leave for a week. Get to clicking or Stfu. 

They never denied it, but that doesn't mean it's true you rube.

If O'Keefe came out and said Ronald McDonald worked for Pfizer, and Pfizer never denied it, then you would think it's true?

You can't be this stupid.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

They never denied it, but that doesn't mean it's true you rube.

If O'Keefe came out and said Ronald McDonald worked for Pfizer, and Pfizer never denied it, then you would think it's true?

You can't be this stupid.

Yeah, Pfizer would just let it go. Their lawyers are too busy. Grade A moron, government issue. Go punch yourself in the balls. 

• Thanks 1