Geeks who think both Biden and Trump are awful  

32 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do in November?

• Not vote
    • Vote 3rd party
    • Vote lesser of 2 evils
    • Rat’s ass

51 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Hate both of these candidates, but I would vote for Satan himself over Trump, so my vote goes to whoever has the best chance of beating Trump.

Now thats some TDS flaring up.  

Satan over Trump? Your marbles are lost.  

Biden has been pretty good. Definitely old, probable a tad senile, but he’s done well and I much prefer him to a traitorous insurrectionist :dunno:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Which Trump policies aren’t on the menu somewhere else?

Rather than pull up some research, which i can do but am lazy today....just take anything Biden opposes toward Trump.....energy policy.....border policy.......middle east policy....

To suggest that the two are in any way similar is an odd move....😳

13 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

It's an expression my feeble minded friend.  Satan isn't actually on the ballot, unless of course you think Trump is Satan which I wouldn't argue.

Doubling down on TDS.  Yikes.  

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Biden has been pretty good. Definitely old, probable a tad senile, but he’s done well and I much prefer him to a traitorous insurrectionist :dunno:

No , really he hasn’t been good, he’s been the same as the others.  

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Rather than pull up some research, which i can do but am lazy today....just take anything Biden opposes toward Trump.....energy policy.....border policy.......middle east policy....

Maybe small and name 1-2 of these Trump policies that no other candidate offers. 

Just now, MDC said:

Maybe small and name 1-2 of these Trump policies that no other candidate offers. 

Wait, are you talking about other Republican candidates? Like Haley or something?

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Wait, are you talking about other Republican candidates? Like Haley or something?

Yeah. I keep hearing some version of “I don’t like Trump but I like his policies,” like tax cuts and deregulation are unique. 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

I hear you but 1) I don’t think the difference between these 2 candidates is all that great if at all and 2) the “lesser of two evils” approach is how the parties get voters to back bad candidates in the first place.

If you don't think the differences between the two candidates are that great, I"m not sure what to tell you.  The differences on climate and SCOTUS appointments should be enough for you to decide which of the two you think is the lesser evil. 

Since I live in Texas and my presidential vote does not matter I will vote 3rd party.

If I lived in a potential swing state I would have more of a decision on my hand and I do not know what I would do.

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

If you don't think the differences between the two candidates are that great, I"m not sure what to tell you.  The differences on climate and SCOTUS appointments should be enough for you to decide which of the two you think is the lesser evil. 

I’ll give you the SCOTUS appointees. I personally think we’re focked on climate change no matter who we vote for. Biden’s not rebuilding the polar ice caps.

7 minutes ago, weepaws said:

No , really he hasn’t been good, he’s been the same as the others.  

I’d say he’s probably been the best of the 21st century so far. Not saying a lot, sure, but it has been a quarter of a century now :o :unsure:

Hope both are found to be ineligible and disqualified and two new sucky candidates be our options?

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’ll give you the SCOTUS appointees. I personally think we’re focked on climate change no matter who we vote for. Biden’s not rebuilding the polar ice caps.

Hey but he may say warm and fuzzy things and virtue signal for it.  Isnt that enough for you Libs?

• Thanks 1

Just now, MDC said:

Yeah. I keep hearing some version of “I don’t like Trump but I like his policies,” like tax cuts and deregulation are unique. 

Ahhhh, I misunderstood.

Lets do Haley and Trump, since she would be a little more challenging, I see her as the candidate closest to Trump policy...

Trump vs. Haley on foreign policy : Both are hawkish, and each has their own set of "pet projects" so to speak.   Things like Taiwan and Iran.  Haley is looking to be a little more traditional which means predictable......and predictability is what our enemies love.....they all hate Trump because they are not sure what he might do, and as a result they are more restrained.....edge to Trump

Trump vs. Haley on domestic policy : There are similarities here too, such as contempt for the miserable Obamacare nonsense....but the distinctions are important, Haley has been a loud and proud supporter of Medicare and Social Security reform and overall cuts.....which I am less enthused about.  Trump opposes this....which i prefer.....   both oppose abortion whereas I prefer they support it......while they appear similar on immigration i submit that Haley does not have enough aggression toward the deportation tactic, she speaks to it but I do not buy that should would really pursue it....and i think Trump would...

Also I think the Schedule F idea is superior to Haley's term limit idea.

Just off the top of my head.......mostly she comes across as the standard old conservative politician, and I want to see things improve......I want to see America becoming great again.

33 minutes ago, weepaws said:

You do know, both are terrible people.  👍

Yes, I know that. 

But policy wise is how I vote anyways. All politicians are crap. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Horseman said:

So the guy claiming people have been manipulated is just being overly dramatic.   Nice work retard.  :lol:

You know the best way to know you've been manipulated?  When you find yourself voting for the person, or in your case against the person :doh:, instead of policy.  

It's funny that you confuse the usage of hyperbole with being manipulated.  I would guess you breathe through your mouth quite frequently.

And yes voting for president is about voting for the person.  Shouldn't be news to anyone.  Not that Trump has the best policies.  I wouldnt want Russia to start marching across Europe like Trump is encouraging.  Smart people know that policies change, like when Trump said he was gonna build the wall and make Mexico pay for it which didn't happen, or we wouldnt have the mess we do now.

19 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

It's funny that you confuse the usage of hyperbole with being manipulated.  I would guess you breathe through your mouth quite frequently.

And yes voting for president is about voting for the person.  Shouldn't be news to anyone.  Not that Trump has the best policies.  I wouldnt want Russia to start marching across Europe like Trump is encouraging.  Smart people know that policies change, like when Trump said he was gonna build the wall and make Mexico pay for it which didn't happen, or we wouldnt have the mess we do now.

Funny I’m old enough to remember that Russia wasn’t marching across Europe a few years ago. Now look at them. 

17 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

You really don't understand policy at all.  :doh:

Tough speak at a campaign rally isn't policy.  And Trump's border policy was magnitudes better, including 452 more miles of wall built, as compared to Biden.  The numbers don't lie.

Drill baby drill, as opposed to drool Biden drool. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Funny I’m old enough to remember that Russia wasn’t marching across Europe a few years ago. Now look at them. 

They're not marching across Europe, because we're fighting them in Ukraine.

Trump wants to end Ukraine funding, let them have Ukraine, and then encourage them to attack other NATO countries.  You agree with that policy?

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You really don't understand policy at all.  :doh:

Tough speak at a campaign rally isn't policy.  And Trump's border policy was magnitudes better, including 452 more miles of wall built, as compared to Biden.  The numbers don't lie.

Ahhhh, so easily manipulated.  Godspeed.

I'm voting the way I always do.  By policy and my pocket book.  Tax Reform was by far the greatest positive impact for me than any other policy the past 7 years.  And the tax changes in Build Back Better, had it passed, would have been by far the greatest net negative.

Less taxes and more loopholes for the middle class and wealthy please.  :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

They're not marching across Europe, because we're fighting them in Ukraine.

Trump wants to end Ukraine funding, let them have Ukraine, and then encourage them to attack other NATO countries.  You agree with that policy?

Trump wants peace in Ukraine. He’s the only one saying so. I agree with that policy. And a quote of him saying no aid for Ukraine? He gave them plenty when he was in office. But no blankets. 

Just now, The Psychic Observer said:

Ahhhh, so easily manipulated.  Godspeed.

Run away when the facts and numbers don't support your stance.  Head in the sand approach.  Smart.  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

If you were in a state that was already decided, do what you want, but you are not. Pennsylvania is a swing state and the margin will probably be close there again and in that case, lesser of two evils is way more important than throwing away on vote on a third party.  

Lesser of two evils propogates evil and strengthens and reinforces the dowward spiral of the last few decades. It assures that the next elelction will again be worse than the last.  Voting third party may encourage new paradigms if enough are brave enough not to fall for the destructive and stupid lesser of two evils argument.  Step out.  Vote aspirationally rather than reluctantly.  You may enjoy it.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump wants peace in Ukraine. He’s the only one saying so. I agree with that policy. And a quote of him saying no aid for Ukraine? He gave them plenty when he was in office. But no blankets. 

Biden wants peace in Ukraine, he's said so as well, but his policy is peace for Ukraine, not a Russian takeover of Ukraine, which is Trump's policy.

And yes the house shut down all Ukraine aid at the orders of Trump.

Just now, The Psychic Observer said:

Biden wants peace in Ukraine, he's said so as well, but his policy is peace for Ukraine, not a Russian takeover of Ukraine, which is Trump's policy.

And yes the house shut down all Ukraine aid at the orders of Trump.

They shut down the border deal that had the Ukraine funding tied to it. I guess they shut down aid for Israel too then.  Simpleton doesn’t know how these things work. Have them send a stand alone aid for Ukraine and you may have a point. Tying it into the border is an obvious ploy. But you like it. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They shut down the border deal that had the Ukraine funding tied to it. I guess they shut down aid for Israel too then.  Simpleton doesn’t know how these things work. Have them send a stand alone aid for Ukraine and you may have a point. Tying it into the border is an obvious ploy. But you like it. 

The senate passed a stand alone foreign aid bill.  Johnson said he won't let the house vote on it.  Learn something.

1 minute ago, The Psychic Observer said:

The senate passed a stand alone foreign aid bill.  Johnson said he won't let the house vote on it.  Learn something.

Wrong.  He said he’s not rushing it. Nor should he. You’re welcome. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

You mean like producing a record for domestic energy?

You mean like zero US troops in active combat areas?

Yea I'll take Biden over Trump.  

THEY ALL SUCK!!!!

ONE JUST SUCKS WAY MORE THAN THE OTHER! 

IF IT'S A SUCK OFF THEN BIDEN WINS ALL DAY, GIVE ME TRUMP. THE WORLD WAS SAFER AND BETTER OFF

BIDEN IS A RACIST PEDO MONKEY GIMP. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MDC said:

What’s your voting strategy in November of you think both candidates are geriatric weirdos and horrible for America?

Lesser of two evils which is Trump. I’d LOVE for Vivek or JFK jr to win but I know that isn’t happening especially with Vivek dropped out. It seems we elect people who are ONLY rich elitists for our leaders. We need to get back to the common man being elected. Cause these elitists don’t have our interests in mind. Only thing they care about is power, money, & having connections. They even said the quiet part out loud: if they ban insider trading in congress then “what incentive do people have to run for office?” Oh I dunno, how about serving this country & making it better? 😒 Both sides, Republican AND Democrat, are POS’s and have created this divide we see now. Only difference is democrats are currently in power & are showing their real intentions of never giving up power. Get them OUT first. Gotta take the dictators out before they do anymore damage. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

BIDEN IS A RACIST PEDO MONKEY GIMP

BE PROUD 🇺🇦

5 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

BIDEN IS A RACIST PEDO MONKEY GIMP

BE PROUD 🇺🇦

Boyo why you posting in all caps?

It's a little off-putting friend. 

11 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You mean like producing a record for domestic energy?

You mean like zero US troops in active combat areas?

Yea I'll take Biden over Trump.  

Produce all the oil you want, what is the cost? What is the price? If you do not understand how the pricing model works then you might suggest these elements are exclusively driven by supply and demand, which they are not....

Having zero troops out there is always going to be preferred, but that is not my chief concern as it pertains to the military, if that is yours....you do you....

Supporting Biden, at all......whether against Trump or some other candidate, means you support the disproportionate harm toward historically disenfranchised groups.  Again that is fine for you, I would not begrudge you that position.

Under Trump we were producing plenty of oil and so was opec. That’s why the price was so low. Now after Biden calls SA a pariah state they cut back. That’s why prices remain high. Good job Joe. 

Biden isn't the problem, it's the people who are stupid enough to vote him into office that are the problem. mdcack and the rest of the liberal dumbasses out there can't get enough of voting in stupid politicians. It's in their DNA. Liberal stupidity.  

33 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Your characterization is incorrect.  For one thing, that bill has 10 billion in illegal immigrant money in it so fock that.  Second, one of the reasons they shut it down is they want the border dealt with.  And I'm ok with that.  Why are we sending billions over to secure Ukraine's border while at the same time leaving ours wide open?  Fock that.

• Like 1

Just now, Strike said:

Your characterization is incorrect.  For one thing, that bill has 10 billion in illegal immigrant money in it so fock that.  Second, one of the reasons they shut it down is they want the border dealt with.  And I'm ok with that.  Why are we sending billions over to secure Ukraine's border while at the same time leaving ours wide open?  Fock that.

They just had a border bill with foreign aid included, and Moses wouldn't let that come to a vote either.

Come on people.  That was just last week.