Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Women’s History Month

And? 

Baker Boy, can you find the first documented case of a woman preparing a sammich for her man?  TIA.

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, Strike said:

Baker Boy, can you find the first documented case of a woman preparing a sammich for her man?  TIA.

Archeologists have uncovered evidence from an ancient Mesopotamian village.  They found a male skeleton with a couple of slices of petrified bread and ham still gripped in his hands from around 8000 BCE.

Indira Gandhi (1917–1984) Third Prime Minister of India, 1966-77 and 1980-84. Influential in shaping post-war Indian constitution and society.

So let’s go back to the first, uhhmmm, woman, Eve. So God tells Adam and Eve not to eat from the forbidden fruit tree. Over course, Eve does first and convinces Adam to also. They fawk five times a day. They go in the ocean to bathe and Fawk some more. Next day, Adam goes fishing. He caught a few red snappers. While he’s cleaning them, he notices a funny smell. When they ate them, Eve comments on a it. They figure it’s a bad snatch of fish he caught. God comes down and says, “ No!. I told you twos not to eat from the tree. Even I can’t get that smell out. Y’all have done this”. The Devil chimes in and says “This is just the beginning of what’s to come. Excellent.”

So because of her, they named the most popular doosh, Eves disposable. 

• Haha 1

Queen Victoria (1819–1901) Queen of Great Britain during the nineteenth century. Oversaw dramatic rise in prominence of Great Britain and her Empire

HERstory :lol:

On 3/1/2024 at 6:23 AM, Baker Boy said:

Princess Diana (1961–1997)  Princess of Wales, married to Prince Charles. Later divorced. Known for her humanitarian and charity work.

I told my wife about this thread yesterday, and how there was one guy (you) posting a historical woman every day, much as you had in February with black historical figures.  I then said the first one you listed was... Princess Di.  She was all, WTF?!  Of all the women in history who have actually accomplished great things, SHE gets listed first?! :mad: 

I told her Indira Ghandi was #2, which brought her back from the ledge. :unsure: 

• Like 1

Cleopatra (69 BCE–30 BCE) Last Pharaoh of ancient Egypt. Had relationship with Roman rulers Julius Caesar and Mark Anthony

On 3/1/2024 at 8:23 AM, Baker Boy said:

Princess Diana (1961–1997)  Princess of Wales, married to Prince Charles. Later divorced. Known for her humanitarian and charity work.

See my avatar.  🙂

22 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Nothing wrong with Women's History Month...cept for sbout 4 or 5 days. 

This is just wrong, flow stop, period.

30 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Tranny! 😂 

As we come out of black history month and into women's history month. I'd like to know who is responsible for killing all these black women? Do we have a clue?

Is April Tranny Month? I know it's Tranny time year round at this Geek Club.

Anne Frank (1929–1945) Jewish diarist who documented her life in hiding in an Amsterdam attic during the Nazi occupation. Died in Belsen concentration camp.

Are we including all women? Even the ones with wieners? 

PSA for women's history month: if you have a wiener and you test positive for pregnancy, you're not *really* pregnant. You have testicular cancer. 

HTH. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Second posting by you of Mother Teresa.

Apparently there aren't 31 women worthy of being mentioned.  Would have thought he'd get past 8 of them though.

Hilary Clinton (1947– ) US Secretary of State 2009-2013. First lady during Bill Clinton’s presidency and Democratic candidate for President in 2008 and 2016

• Confused 1

Jacinda Ardern (1980 – ) Youngest female Prime Minister of New Zealand from 2018. Her style of leadership which emphasises kindness and empathy has received substantial praise.

On 3/8/2024 at 11:29 AM, TheNewGirl said:

Are we including all women? Even the ones with wieners? 

PSA for women's history month: if you have a wiener and you test positive for pregnancy, you're not *really* pregnant. You have testicular cancer. 

HTH. 

How many people who have weiners claim to be women?

Like .00000001%?

Doesn't seem like it worth even mentioning girlio. 

10 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

How many people who have weiners claim to be women?

Like .00000001%?

Doesn't seem like it worth even mentioning girlio. 

2. It’s not widespread.