Sign in to follow this  
edjr

8 black people lynch black mother in Alabama. BLM nowhere to be found

Imagine if white people did this :o 

Maybe lynching is like the "N word"?  It's OK if black ppl do it. :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

If we only had a law against Lynching this never would have happened.  The blood is on the republicans hands. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If we only had a law against Lynching this never would have happened.  The blood is on the republicans hands. 

The video is inaccurate as she wasn't lynched, I am not sure why that terminology is used here.

That said it was a horrible torture and murder and the perpetrators should all be punished to the full extent of the law.

https://www.al.com/news/2024/03/8th-suspect-charged-in-heinous-torture-murder-of-birmingham-mother-mahogany-jackson.html

Just now, squistion said:

The video is inaccurate as she wasn't lynched, I am not sure why that terminology is used here.

That said it was a horrible torture and murder and the perpetrators should all be punished to the full extent of the law.

https://www.al.com/news/2024/03/8th-suspect-charged-in-heinous-torture-murder-of-birmingham-mother-mahogany-jackson.html

😆

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

I would have been better off going with the OP lynching story than reading the actual details of the case.  No words.  :( 

• Like 1

Oh no she was just a step away from running Amazon. This culture of people are one notch above animals.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, squistion said:

We still need a law outlawing Lynching. Right? 

At least one of the scumbags that participated in this torture of an innocent mother should have been behind bars.  Our justice system isn’t working anymore. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Proud boys! :mad:

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Proud boys! :mad:

Well, white suoremacists are the greatest domestic threat.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, white suoremacists are the greatest domestic threat.

100% this. The President was very clear about who is a threat.

26 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Oh no she was just a step away from running Amazon. This culture of people are one notch above animals.

WTF is wrong with you.  I don't care if she were a homeless drug user, nobody should ever be subjected to what happened to her.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DonS said:

Maybe lynching is like the "N word"?  It's OK if black ppl do it. :dunno:

Lyncha

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

WTF is wrong with you.  I don't care if she were a homeless drug user, nobody should ever be subjected to what happened to her.  

Well, liberals seem to love them. :dunno:

I’m tired of the same people that aren’t the greatest domestic threat acting like savages. 

Just now, lod001 said:

All 8 need to be executed.

They will be given awards because of their race. 

8 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Its their culture. They don’t care why should anyone else? 

37 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

You mean, why should you care, selfless pos 👆🏿💩

22 minutes ago, weepaws said:

You mean, why should you care, selfless pos 👆🏿💩

How's the prison food these days born again doosh?

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

Who says they don't care?

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

What shows you they care? Their intensity when they commit violence?

Just now, seafoam1 said:

What shows you they care? Their intensity when they commit violence?

Why would they risk getting blood on their Jordan's by stomping her if they didn't care.  That is a level of commitment.

• Haha 1

Jesus this is just sick…. Absolutely terrible…. All eight of them, if found guilty, should get the death penalty immediately…

I wonder what happened to have this escalate to these eight people doing this?

2 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Why would they risk getting blood on their Jordan's by stomping her if they didn't care.  That is a level of commitment.

Their Jordan's might be under lock and key at home. Probably wearing their Converse work shoes. 

13 minutes ago, posty said:

Jesus this is just sick…. Absolutely terrible…. All eight of them, if found guilty, should get the death penalty immediately…

OPP 

49 minutes ago, posty said:

Systemic racism of course!   Not their fault at all. 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Crime rates by race? Inability to get an education, not have substance-abuse issues, hold a steady job, lack of two parent homes? Take your pick

Quick twitch to rape, torture and murder.  

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

OPP 

ya, you know me!

20 hours ago, squistion said:

agree.....they should only use the word lynching when it feeds the white supremacist narrative....

20 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Violent Breed 

Compared to other BREEDS who put people in ovens, gassed them in chambers, dropped bombs to decimate entire cities, cut off limbs of workers who didn't perform well, exterminated natives across the globe, WWI/WWII??? 

20 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

That’s racist

16 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Crime rates by race? Inability to get an education, not have substance-abuse issues, hold a steady job, lack of two parent homes? Take your pick

Good to know you think privilege (or lack thereof) is real

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, peenie said:

Compared to other BREEDS who put people in ovens, gassed them in chambers, dropped bombs to decimate entire cities, cut off limbs of workers who didn't perform well, exterminated natives across the globe, WWI/WWII??? 

We already dealt with them by killing them off. Now we have these to deal with. 

Just now, TimHauck said:

Good to know you think privilege (or lack thereof) is real

Lol privilege. So instead of taking any personal responsibility, you throw out that it’s privilege. 
I have absolutely zero bearing on whether two black people have a kid out of wedlock, if they choose to do drugs, if they choose not to make sure their kids are educated. I have zero effect on that.

Maybe instead of as a white person you keep perpetuating that it’s OK to have all these excuses you actually hold them accountable…..you’re not doing nearly as much good as you think you are.