Fireballer

Key Bridge in Baltimore struck by ship-collapses

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

I did, perhaps you were not paying attention   Rink

I'm not referring to this thread. I'm referring to a discussion we had weeks ago about the economy where you blew off polls and anecdotes as not evidence

Top 1 pct now have 44 trillion while most of the country lives paycheck to paycheck. 

40 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'm not referring to this thread. I'm referring to a discussion we had weeks ago about the economy where you blew off polls and anecdotes as not evidence

I do not recall this, I would welcome a reminder, might you still remember the subject of that thread? I would happily go find it if I can

4 hours ago, RLLD said:

Absolutely, and the polling data confirms what the in-person interviews intimate.....so we are all set then....

Confirm what exactly?  I said Biden made it worse.  That doesn’t mean “he inherited a good economy.”  And to be clear that wasn’t Trump’s fault, it was covid’s.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Confirm what exactly?  I said Biden made it worse.  That doesn’t mean “he inherited a good economy.”  And to be clear that wasn’t Trump’s fault, it was covid’s.

I provided a link with an analysis that established it was, and then the progression of mistakes that ruined it....pointedly and disproportionately for lower economic strata.....you know....the folks the Democrats pretend to care about....to get their votes....

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Top 1 pct now have 44 trillion while most of the country lives paycheck to paycheck. 

You gonna blame Trump for any of this after he cut taxes for the top % and corps?  Doubt it.  You just say stuff.  Wrong stuff.

9 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

You gonna blame Trump for any of this after he cut taxes for the top % and corps?  Doubt it.  You just say stuff.  Wrong stuff.

It’s been 3 1/2 years. Genocide Joe has to go. 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I provided a link with an analysis that established it was

Where did you do that?

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe most of the country shouldn't spend money they don't have :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Maybe most of the country shouldn't spend money they don't have :dunno: 

Focking #1 rule they should be teaching in kindergarden thru college. 

If you don't learn it by then, too bad. 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is due to Joe's amazing market performance.

You mad that you don't have money in the market boyo?

And isn't this like the tax cuts for the rich?  You cultist tell us that the rich got the bigliest % of the cuts because they paid the most in taxes.  Well moron, the rich have the most money in the market.

Are you right about anything?

NOPE

On 3/28/2024 at 8:16 AM, zsasz said:

RLLD is a pompus jackass.  Even if he is one of the smarter kids on this short bus.....he's still on the short but.  He just doesn't think he is.  

Fnord alias?

8 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

🚃🚞🚊🤡💯

An illegal immigrant raped a disabled minor in Alabama. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

An illegal immigrant raped a disabled minor in Alabama. 

Which stage are we at yet? 

It's not happening? Or...:dunno:

7 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Which stage are we at yet? 

It's not happening? Or...:dunno:

Another illegal did they same exact thing in Massachusetts. But hey, some potholes got filled. Because they never got filled until the illegals got here.  

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

MAGAturds think deporting illegals will stop crime.

So lessening crime is bad.  

:doh:

Peefoamosexual is fantasizing about how much of that ship he could get up his pink, freshly bleached poophole.

He's Peefoam the sailor man.

He's strong to the finich.

Taking cack like a biznich.

TOOT! TOOT!

This morning in Boston ICE arrested 4 illegal immigrant child molesters and an MS-13 gang member. I thought they were here to fill potholes? 

11 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Peefoamosexual is fantasizing about how much of that ship he could get up his pink, freshly bleached poophole.

He's strong to the finich.

Taking cack like a biznich.

TOOT! TOOT!

wow.

23 hours ago, RLLD said:

I do not recall this, I would welcome a reminder, might you still remember the subject of that thread? I would happily go find it if I can

It was in the "this economy is so bad" thread

So a contractor hires illegals at a cut rate and no benefits and we’re supposed to celebrate that? 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So a contractor hires illegals at a cut rate and no benefits and we’re supposed to celebrate that? 

Why not?  You clowns are voting for a guy who staffed his resorts with illegals.  Why didn't those jobs matter to Americans when Trumps resorts and golf courses were staffed with illegals?  I know....it's DIFFERENT.....

1 minute ago, zsasz said:

Why not?  You clowns are voting for a guy who staffed his resorts with illegals.  Why didn't those jobs matter to Americans when Trumps resorts and golf courses were staffed with illegals?  I know....it's DIFFERENT.....

Hmm. Government contract to work on  a bridge vs cutting the grass at a resort. I can see the correlation.  Call me nuts, but I think we could find plenty of able bodied citizens that would fill potholes for a decent wage. I see them all the time. 

3 hours ago, zsasz said:

because they are hypocrites and too dumb to realize where the contradictions in their positions lie. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, zsasz said:

Who were those "illegals"?

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Fake news. You need to stop doing that. 

Republicans are already in big trouble in the House of Representatives for the upcoming election. Now it sounds like they might balk at spending money to fix this bridge. If they do, watch out, there will be a blue wave incoming. 

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Republicans are already in big trouble in the House of Representatives for the upcoming election. Now it sounds like they might balk at spending money to fix this bridge. If they do, watch out, there will be a blue wave incoming.

Biden has offered to pay the entire cost of repairing the bridge. Seems to me the ship's owner and insurance company and reinsurers should pay but that will take a while to figure out who owes what and that site needs cleanup and rebuilding ASAP to minimize economic losses. 

On 3/30/2024 at 12:54 PM, Sean Mooney said:

It was in the "this economy is so bad" thread

I see, well I do not recall straying from my position so for now I will  have to disagree that I ever did make such an assertion.....can you be certain your bias is not coloring my statements? that happens sometimes....

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I see, well I do not recall straying from my position so for now I will  have to disagree that I ever did make such an assertion.....can you be certain your bias is not coloring my statements? that happens sometimes....

either way that is what you'll tell yourself

On 3/31/2024 at 12:14 AM, The Real timschochet said:

Now it sounds like they might balk at spending money to fix this bridge

Take some of that Ukrainian money and fix EVERY bridge. 

Does that make too much sense for you? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The bridge has to be replaced. Problem is it’s the government that will be doing the replacing. So we’re looking at what, 10 years? The GW bridge, a much larger project was built in 4. Good luck. 

28 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

either way that is what you'll tell yourself

Not at all, you should avoid attributing to me the way you think or behave, and instead of applying false intentions without justification, simply talk or converse about a subject....not saying to have to.....but it might be something you find more enjoyable.