Fireballer

Key Bridge in Baltimore struck by ship-collapses

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

I see, well I do not recall straying from my position so for now I will  have to disagree that I ever did make such an assertion.....can you be certain your bias is not coloring my statements? that happens sometimes....

No it has nothing to do with bias of any kind. Rooting an argument in reality isn't biased. I pointed out things about the economy including polls and interviews. You dismissed them and kept saying "let's push this narrative" because in your mind it was false. I even pointed out how interesting I thought it was you were pushing this idea now that people should vote for their feelings. You dismissed that as well.

Now you want to use anecdotal interviews.

What changed- other than you were trying to prove your point correct now?

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

No it has nothing to do with bias of any kind. Rooting an argument in reality isn't biased. I pointed out things about the economy including polls and interviews. You dismissed them and kept saying "let's push this narrative" because in your mind it was false. I even pointed out how interesting I thought it was you were pushing this idea now that people should vote for their feelings. You dismissed that as well.

Now you want to use anecdotal interviews.

What changed- other than you were trying to prove your point correct now?

Nothing has changed, for me at least, an the polling suggests that the only measurable change is an increase is dissatisfaction with the economy, which makes sense since it hurts the majority of voters. 

On 9/14/2023 at 1:27 PM, RLLD said:

I do not put much stock into polls.  I think they can be "managed" so as to get a desired result. 

On 3/29/2024 at 8:44 AM, RLLD said:

Absolutely, and the polling data confirms what the in-person interviews intimate.....so we are all set then....

Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7.5 billion in the inflation reduction act for EV charging stations. How’s that going? 

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol

Correct.  But the polling is what it is.....keep in mind that polling suggested the results of the last election cycle would favor Republicans....which was wrong.....and also suggested Hillary Clinton would win.....and she did not....so they are imperfect....

Still, I am looking to them in this instance as being reliable, and maybe that is proven to not be true.....oh well.....

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Correct.  But the polling is what it is.....keep in mind that polling suggested the results of the last election cycle would favor Republicans....which was wrong.....and also suggested Hillary Clinton would win.....and she did not....so they are imperfect....

Still, I am looking to them in this instance as being reliable, and maybe that is proven to not be true.....oh well.....

Cool, thanks for confirming your bias

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Cool, thanks for confirming your bias

Of course!  I leave it to people such as yourself to pretend you hold some higher moral ground.....and that everyone else is the problem.....and later, when you grow up we can discuss these things as adults do.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Of course!  I leave it to people such as yourself to pretend you hold some higher moral ground.....and that everyone else is the problem.....and later, when you grow up we can discuss these things as adults do.

We can’t discuss things as adults do because you won’t admit your bias.

Just now, TimHauck said:

I already admitted as much, and I also acknowledge my hypocrisy as well; such as opposing murder white supporting abortion.

So yeah, if you continue to paint me using your bias, I think the results might not meet expectations.

On 3/28/2024 at 12:05 PM, Tree of Knowledge said:

Looking more and more like a terrorist attack being whitewashed to save Sleepy Joe’s skin.  

Turns out the ship captain was Asian 

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You are as retarded as the 'boyo' doosh.

Countries around the world laughing at creepy joe's America. 

Open borders, shltty economy, debt through the roof, bridges being dropped by terrorists...:mellow:

5 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:
On 3/28/2024 at 9:05 AM, Tree of Knowledge said:

Looking more and more like a terrorist attack being whitewashed to save Sleepy Joe’s skin.  

Turns out the ship captain was Asian 

Ship was filled with mail-in ballots and voting mules.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

If that were true Dems would've had the port opened already

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

If that were true Dems would've had the port opened already

Clearly they are destroying the evidence. Hunter Biden’s laptop also had hidden metadata showing he is heavily leveraged in BridgeMart, the number one builder of bridges in Baltimore. 

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

7.5 billion in the inflation reduction act for EV charging stations. How’s that going? 

I think there may be a business opportunity here.  Mobile charging for vehicles which run out.  Have a geneerator in the bed of a pick up, respond to calls, charge by miles driven to the location and time spent charging.  If the cost is less than the exorbitant amount for a tow people will use the service if they can find it on their phones..  

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

I think there may be a business opportunity here.  Mobile charging for vehicles which run out.  Have a geneerator in the bed of a pick up, respond to calls, charge by miles driven to the location and time spent charging.  If the cost is less than the exorbitant amount for a tow people will use the service if they can find it on their phones..  

How much charge could a pickup carry in the back of it's truck. And then how long and how much would it take to recharge the charging device to sell to stranded motorists?

I'm not sure of the science behind all of that. 

Just now, double tour said:

How much charge could a pickup carry in the back of it's truck. And then how long and how much would it take to recharge the charging device to sell to stranded motorists?

I'm not sure of the science behind all of that. 

I figure the pickup would carry a gas powered generato,r so quite a bit of charging.  Certainly enough to get the vehicle to a proper charging station.

3 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Derr. Everyone knows the Ukraine is the place that fills out the Sleepy Joe ballots.  

2 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I figure the pickup would carry a gas powered generato,r so quite a bit of charging.  Certainly enough to get the vehicle to a proper charging station.

Hmm..Regulated out of the market it will be in a democrat run world. 

8 minutes ago, double tour said:

Hmm..Regulated out of the market it will be in a democrat run world. 

Between Yoda and Mr. Miyagi we don't really need any other advice.  O.K. maybe one more person to cover the birds and the bees, Elmo maybe.

2 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Between Yoda and Mr. Miyagi we don't really need any othern advice.  O.K. maybe one more person to cover the birds and the bees, Elmo maybe.

Unwise you are. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, double tour said:

Unwise you are. 

Have you heard Elmo hold forth on the subject?  He has a fascinating Ted talk.  I recommend skipping ahead rigth to the section on threeways on the freeway.

3 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Have you heard Elmo hold forth on the subject?  He has a fascinating Ted talk.  I recommend skipping ahead rigth to the section on threeways on the freeway.

I don't know Elmo. Is that the weather phenom guy?

I was just looking up to see if all the bodies have been recovered (they have not). After reading the details of the crash, why the heck were racists blaming black people and DEI for this? This was a ship bound for India and those who died were Latinos fixing potholes on the bridge. This country is so f-ing racist it's unreal. And you guys refuse to see it and instead participate in it!!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, peenie said:

I was just looking up to see if all the bodies have been recovered (they have not). After reading the details of the crash, why the heck were racists blaming black people and DEI for this? This was a ship bound for India and those who died were Latinos fixing potholes on the bridge. This country is so f-ing racist it's unreal. And you guys refuse to see it and instead participate in it!!! 

Link?

9 minutes ago, peenie said:

I did not detect the usual race-baiters trying to use this one...if you have some observations I would like to read them

44 minutes ago, peenie said:

This is the GC, they can’t stop. It’s like Tourette’s.

Why do black people think DEI is all about them? 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why do black people think DEI is all about them? 

I think its an assumption, having been sold the notion that its not their individual choices that are the problem.....its the system....that is apparently pointedly designed to impede them....without having anything that impedes them....

10 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I love when old white men tell black people how they should feel.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

💥. That dope Ron/ Guttergirl walks into another one. Lol 🤡💯👌

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

LMFAO.

You idiots take one off the cuff quote and try to insert it into every situation.

Come election day we'll see how many blacks that Trump can pull away.  Everyone knows that Trump hates all non-whites and he hates educated any color so not sure why any non-whites or anyone with an education would vote for the orange racist.

Remember how he insulted our only black president?  Said he wasn't born in this county year after year?  Promised evidence but NOPE.

Trump is legit scum as are his sycophants.  Match made in hell. 

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This chick is attention starved 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Here's a hint, Biden shouldn't be telling black people how to feel either, he's just as bad as you.

Go clean your vag.

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

Yeah that was pretty sh!tty by old Joe.

He was joking, being sarcastic, but Republicans have never been known for their sense of humor.