Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump Posts Image of Joe Biden Kidnapped And Bound With Rope

This seems to be a legitimate news report, not like from the Babylon Bee. 😮 

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/trump-posts-image-of-joe-biden-kidnapped-and-bound-with-rope

On Truth Social, Trump posted a video of Trump themed vehicles driving in New York. One of the trucks has an image of Joe Biden on the back bound with rope,.

Some MAGA Republicans have been displaying this graphic depicting President Joe Biden bound with rope and laying in the bed of a pickup truck apparently kidnapped. Trump is now encouraging such imagery.

Just now, squistion said:

This seems to be a legitimate news report like from the Babylon Bee. 😮 

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/trump-posts-image-of-joe-biden-kidnapped-and-bound-with-rope

On Truth Social, Trump posted a video of Trump themed vehicles driving in New York. One of the trucks has an image of Joe Biden on the back bound with rope,.

Some MAGA Republicans have been displaying this graphic depicting President Joe Biden bound with rope and laying in the bed of a pickup truck apparently kidnapped. Trump is now encouraging such imagery.

• Haha 1

Savage! Can’t wait for Trump 2.0. - No More Mr. Nice Guy.  Hopefully this time he actually will put those kids in cages like Obama did. 

• Like 1

Kids in cages, that’s what trump supporters want, let’s hope not.  trump and biden supporters both hate kids.  Don’t trust man, don’t trust government, trust the Lord.  

Happy Good Friday.  Thank you Jesus.  

I am opposed to kidnapping Joe Biden and tying him up.

I am going to take the position that it is not O.K. to depict the sitting president as a kidnap victim in the bed of a pickup.  

Strong take.  I know..

• Haha 1

Yes that’s wrong, time for jail.  

3 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Yes that’s wrong, time for jail.  

Not jail time necessarily, but if you, I, or anyone on this forum had posted that we should probably expect a visit from The Secret Service. 

Triggered over a meme. Wait till Nicole Wallace tells them to get really upset. Puzzies. 

Peefoamosexual uses a cheap rubber band instead of proper cack ring while butt jousting his blow-up Ken doll.

Sad.

It’s Trump’s redneck militia that is easily triggered. For reference see Jan 6th. 

Orange clown of course is clueless.  

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Orange clown of course is clueless.  

Not sure. He seems to work under the theory that all publicity is good publicity. He also seems to believe his followers are all morons who will support him no matter what he does or says. Who are we to argue with him? 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Not sure. He seems to work under the theory that all publicity is good publicity. He also seems to believe his followers are all morons who will support him no matter what he does or says. Who are we to argue with him? 

There is def that. He has zero accountability so why not post memes like some dim high schooler. He in it for the likes. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Get back in your Fockin hole. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Peefoamosexual uses a cheap rubber band instead of proper cack ring while butt jousting his blow-up Ken doll.

Sad.

You have some weird fantasies, phag.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

There was no way you could stay in your thread.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Seriously. 💯

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Not jail time necessarily, but if you, I, or anyone on this forum had posted that we should probably expect a visit from The Secret Service. 

What?  

🤣🤣🤣 

18 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Like you care. If I had stayed there you just would have posted in it. You follow me around like an ant to honey baby. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Like you care. If I had stayed there you just would have posted in it. You follow me around like an ant to honey baby. 

You're such a egotistical narcissist.  I don't give a sh!t where you post but you're so easy to read.  You create a thread thinking you're the center of attention and everyone will follow you and claim you're too good for the other threads.  You don't get the attention you seek so you crawl out of your hole.  You did the same thing at FB Gays.  And yeah, I'll call you and your hypocritical drunk driving family out if you're going to be a c0cksucker.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice try Pedocrats. He did NOTHING ILLEGAL, AGAIN!! You Libtards are so dramatic! 🌈

"In the video, two trucks decorated with giant Trump flags and altered American flags are driving on a highway. On the tailgate door of one of the trucks is the image of Biden bound and lying horizontally". 

• Haha 1

Wow apparently this is real :shocking:

I have to say I’m pretty surprised, even for that piece of sh1t.

How anyone could ever support such a person is beyond me

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

You're such an egotistical narcissist.  I don't give a sh!t where you post but you're so easy to read.  You create a thread thinking you're the center of attention and everyone will follow you and claim you're too good for the other threads.  You don't get the attention you seek so you crawl out of your hole.  You did the same thing at FB Gays.  And yeah, I'll call you and your hypocritical drunk driving family out if you're going to be a c0cksucker.

If I truly was a narcissist you would be very useful to me in feeding my addiction. But the truth is I’m not nearly as interested in myself as you are in me. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

If I truly was a narcissist you would be very useful to me in feeding my addiction. But the truth is I’m not nearly as interested in myself as you are in me. 

Wrong thread peanut. 

Imagine being the hillbilly driving this truck around going to the grocery store or whatever 😂

Tell me he’s not a cultist.

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Wow apparently this is real :shocking:

I have to say I’m pretty surprised, even for that piece of sh1t.

How anyone could ever support such a person is beyond me

I’m surprised you’re surprised. 

Jesus Donald…. How about one time act like an adult should act….

34 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Imagine being the hillbilly driving this truck around going to the grocery store or whatever 😂

Tell me he’s not a cultist.

Remember when your cultists tried to burn down the White House, shoot up a softball game, and try to kidnap and kill a scotus.  Where was your outrage