Sign in to follow this  
squistion

Trump Posts Image of Joe Biden Kidnapped And Bound With Rope

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Remember when your cultists tried to burn down the White House, shoot up a softball game, and try to kidnap and kill a scotus.  Where was your outrage 

Yeah that sounds bad too.

It would def be weird if Prez Biden posted vids making light of this from his Twitter account people started going whatabout derp derp.

34 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Remember when your cultists tried to burn down the White House, shoot up a softball game, and try to kidnap and kill a scotus.  Where was your outrage 

See the problem with your whataboutism is that none of the items you mentioned were approved of by a Presidential candidate. 

Let’s acknowledge that there are crazy liberals out there and crazy conservatives. Both parties have extremists, both sides have people willing to commit violence. But the difference is that right now Trump is endorsing it. Don’t you see that? 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

See the problem with your whataboutism is that none of the items you mentioned were approved of by a Presidential candidate. 

Let’s acknowledge that there are crazy liberals out there and crazy conservatives. Both parties have extremists, both sides have people willing to commit violence. But the difference is that right now Trump is endorsing it. Don’t you see that? 

And neither can be trusted.  

More outraged by this than sniffing little girls hair. See to normal real men, the two aren’t close. 

• Thanks 1

If my kid saw this in a parking lot I’d tell them to keep walking. If some guy sniffed her hair I’d knock him the Fock out. 

• Thanks 1

Are we sure this is real?

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Are we sure this is real?

Truth Details | Truth Social

I found it. it's real.

7 hours ago, thegeneral said:

t would def be weird if Prez Biden posted vids making light of this from his Twitter account people started going whatabout derp derp

Yeah, unfortunately he can barely put together a coherent sentence or walk without falling. So that's probably out of the question. 

This will play well to independents.

Remember the cultist outrage over a comedian with a severed Trump head?

Now you've got clear evidence of just how unhinged and dangerous Trump himself is.  Cultist make the mistake of thinking the regular people in our country see the world through the middle school, immature, emotional, and insecure eyes that the cultist do.

Thanks Trump!

9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

That’s hilarious 

Indeed. And I am sure The Secret Service just can't stop laughing. 

The Orange Dumb ass shouldn't of posted it, it's tasteless but hardly a crime. Stop obsessing, you all sound ridiculous. 

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Not sure. He seems to work under the theory that all publicity is good publicity. He also seems to believe his followers are all morons who will support him no matter what he does or says. Who are we to argue with him? 

Get back in your thread.

8 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Get back in your thread.

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

Big deal. You Nancies are worked up over nothing.

They are so soft. I'm embarrassed for them. 

16 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

The Orange Dumb ass shouldn't of posted it, it's tasteless but hardly a crime. Stop obsessing, you all sound ridiculous. 

If I'm the dems I make ads of this with Trump posting it and flood the airwaves with it.  Dude should easily be able to defeat dementia Joe but he keeps doing stuff like this and he'll get beat again.

As democracy is perfected, the office of President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

Hl Mencken On The American Public
Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public.

13 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Get back in your thread.

I started this thread and if Timmy wants to post here or in any other thread I start, he is more than welcome. 🙂

• Confused 1

Just now, squistion said:

I started this thread and if Timmy wants to post here or in any other thread I start, he is more than welcome. 🙂

I guess you told me.

If your panties are in a bunch over a forwarded tweet but are perfectly cool with the selective persecution and prosecution of Trump and many Patriots then you are the problem.  

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

See the problem here is you are worked up over a meme where the other things actually occurred 

and yes there most certainly there was support for political violence from the dnc. 

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Get back in your Fockin hole. 

He cant. Hes a complete liar.  Told you guys this. Multiple times.  

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

If your panties are in a bunch over a forwarded tweet but are perfectly cool with the selective persecution and prosecution of Trump and many Patriots then you are the problem.  

I’m for prosecuting all of the Patriots. The entire team. And former Patriots as well, like Tom Brady and Bellichick. They’re still guilty. 

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m for prosecuting all of the Patriots. The entire team. And former Patriots as well, like Tom Brady and Bellichick. They’re still guilty. 

I'm on board for this!  👍

Didn’t learn anything from this tweet that we didn’t already know about Trump. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

20 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Deflect

You obviously didn't read my previous post where I blasted Orangeman's post. Something that you'd never do to your Pedophile Leader Joe Biden. 

So let's talk about deflecting. 

• Like 1

Are liberals really going to pretend to be upset about this?

50 minutes ago, MDC said:

Didn’t learn anything from this tweet that we didn’t already know about Trump. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

TRUMP!!! :cry:

Rent free...

Just now, Cdub100 said:

We are not pretending. 

13 minutes ago, squistion said:

We are not pretending. 

Ahhh okay well nobody takes you seriously because your faux outrage only goes one direction. 

How many images of Trump with his head decapitated or murdered have been posted? And not by some redneck in a truck but by major celebrities with millions of followers?

So no you didn't get mad about that. So we don't care.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

BLOODBATH!

23 minutes ago, squistion said:

We are not pretending. 

Meh.

23 minutes ago, squistion said:

We are not pretending. 

Awesome! :banana:

20 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Ahhh okay well nobody takes you seriously because your faux outrage only goes one direction. 

How many images of Trump with his head decapitated or murdered have been posted? And not by some redneck in a truck but by major celebrities with millions of followers?

The weird part isn’t that someone made an image of a politician being beheaded, kidnapped etc. The weird part is a major party candidate re-tweeting it. But like I said, we know what Trump is by now, this won’t move the needle for anyone.

• Like 1

Just now, MDC said:

The weird part isn’t that someone made an image of a politician being beheaded, kidnapped etc. The weird part is a major party candidate re-tweeting it. But like I said, we know what Trump is by now, this won’t move the needle for anyone.

TRUMP!!! :cry:

18 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Kathy Griffin was not the POTUS nominee for one of the two major parties in this nation.

And yes, I was upset at the time and did say at FBGs that it was in poor taste and inappropriate.