Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Biden says Americans have 'right to protest, but not the right to chaos'

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

It's actually half that.

The Associated Press has tallied at least 38 times since April 18 where arrests were made at campus protests across the U.S. More than 1,600 people have been arrested at 30 schools.

https://apnews.com/live/college-protests-palestine-updates

So arrests have been made at 30 schools.That doesn’t mean there aren’t more than 30 schools involved. Fockin idiot.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So arrests have been made at 30 schools.That doesn’t mean there aren’t more than 30 schools involved. Fockin idiot.  

It's so NOT widespread that the AP has a live update page for it.  And Tiny Brain thought that was a good link.  :doh:

Since he posted that the number of arrests topped 2,000.  Up 25% in an hour.  What an idiot.  

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

It's so NOT widespread that the AP has a live update page for it.  And Tiny Brain thought that was a good link.  :doh:

Since he posted that the number of arrests topped 2,000.  Up 25% in an hour.  What an idiot.  

I used  to think Ron/ Gutterboy didn’t read his own links. Now I think he can’t. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Just a reminder

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/06/04/public-health-protests-301534

Public Health Officials Say Social Justice Matters More Than Social Distance

WIth the competing sets of facts going back and forth, it was a confusing as hell. This announcement was the day the when official position inflicted its first massive body blow to itself. The other was when that prominent pro-vaccine championing doctor refused to debate RFK Jr.

I'm no medical expert but I know bullsh*t when I see it.

Unfortunately it doesn't take radicalizing very many of these outcasts to take action that could cause a much bigger issue.  The problem doesn't stop with just racist or Marxist ideologies, it goes further when Hamas is glorified with the chanting etc.  When do some of them decide to take Hamas type actions?  

Everyone on the right wants to point fingers at the faculty, and I agree there are a lot of issues there.  But where are these kids parents?  I remember my first semester at college being in a sociology class and thinking my professor was a damn kook when he blamed three criminals poor upbringing on why they raped a woman and why they were less accountable because of that fact.  Those values are instilled by parents.  Just because some faculty member stated something as fact, it was pretty obvious to me that was just his opinion, one I didn't agree with.  So while if I saw my kid out in one of these things I'd go down there and grab them up, it's pretty obvious the parents in many of these cases were asleep at the wheel, don't care, or share some of these looney views.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

WE'RE A NATION IN CHAOS!!!!

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Lock your doors everyone and don't leave!

There are protests on college campuses for the first time in our nations history and your kids are being forced to be read to by grooming drag queens!

Oh the humanity!!!

LMFAO cuck bit@hes...just LMFAO

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The other was when that prominent pro-vaccine championing doctor refused to debate RFK Jr.

I'm no medical expert but I know bullsh*t when I see it.

No offense but I’m forced to question this. No self-respecting medical expert would ever debate RFK JR about vaccines, because RFK JR has no medical knowledge and spreads ignorant conspiracy theories. It would be like debating a Holocaust denier, or a member of the Flat Earth Society. Certain positions are unworthy of serious discussion. 

• Haha 1

Probably seems like nationwide chaos if you’re the type of guy who thinks Hell’s Kitchen is a rough neighborhood.

Some men are easily rattled and prone to hysteria. 

13 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

You were wrong. Because you can’t read. Say it. 

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

There are protests on college campuses for the first time in our nations history and your kids are being forced to be read to by grooming drag queens!

Oh the humanity!!!

LMFAO cuck bit@hes...just LMFAO

I need to stock up in stock up on toilet paper and ammo before shite gets too real.  You can't trust these college kids, who knows what they will do next.  Hide your kids!  Hide your wife!

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

I need to stock up in stock up on toilet paper and ammo before shite gets too real.  You can't trust these college kids, who knows what they will do next.  Hide your kids!  Hide your wife!

I actually had neighbors in mostly white, upper class Huntington Beach whom during the George Floyd protests kept loaded guns by their front doors. They actually feared that BLM and Antifa might show up any second and attack. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You were wrong. Because you can’t read. Say it. 

You said we're in a nation in chaos despite arrests only occurring on 30 campuses.  That's not chaos.  That's you being a hysterical woman.

15 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

You said we're in a nation in chaos despite arrests only occurring on 30 campuses.  That's not chaos.  That's you being a hysterical woman.

Lol, he is a hysterical woman, is wife can’t stand it. ☝️

I have to run out to the supermarket.  If I get engulfed in chaos and don't make it back, just know I hate you all.  Wish me luck.

55 minutes ago, MDC said:

Probably seems like nationwide chaos if you’re the type of guy who thinks Hell’s Kitchen is a rough neighborhood.

Yep. Live in fear of everything.

14 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I have to run out to the supermarket.  If I get engulfed in chaos and don't make it back, just know I hate you all.  Wish me luck.

About time you left the house. Important people don’t work from home. 

Gotta support Israel.

OR ELSE!

22 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Gotta support Israel.

OR ELSE!

Not supporting Israel is antisemitism. GC says so.

All the coverage over these college protests is annoying. Isn’t it just a bunch of hippies in tents? I say just leave em be, they’ll get bored and wander off

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Oh shìt! Is there a bad flu outbreak?

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

Not supporting Israel is antisemitism. GC says so.

United States government says so.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Case in point

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

United States government says so.

Also “from the river to the sea” is code for killing all Jews! :o 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Also “from the river to the sea” is code for killing all Jews! :o 

Correct

When Muslims use “from the river to the sea” it means kill all the Jews.

When Jews use “from the river to the sea” it means unity and patriotism and absolutely nothing wrong with it.

HTH

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

Oh so when this was happening to cities and towns during the social justice riots it was ok. But when it happens to a college campus "you do not have the right to cause chaos" Got it. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-says-americans-have-right-to-protest-but-not-the-right-to-chaos-on-college-campuses-after-another-night-of-mass-arrests-here-are-the-latest-updates-132622952.html

Who said any of that was OK?

The summer 2020 riots were not OK.

The Jan. 6 insurrection was not OK.

College-campus protests that cause damage and injuries are not OK.

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Who said any of that was OK?

The summer 2020 riots were not OK.

The Jan. 6 insurrection was not OK.

Hmmmm. Almost all charges dropped for the social justice rioters vs everyone involved in jan 6th being charged. The media giving the social justice riots a pass. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

How can it be chaos for you MAGAtards?  Colleges and their campuses are like kryptonite to you morons.

Because we have to deal with the retards they churn out every year. Simpletons who think being awarded a piece of paper somehow makes them special. When, in reality, they are totally ignorant of how things work in the real world and cry about having to pay back loans they agreed to take out. 

2 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Hmmmm. Almost all charges dropped for the social justice rioters vs everyone involved in jan 6th being charged. The media giving the social justice riots a pass. 

Like psycho killer Kyle Rittenhouse.

2 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Sure did. 

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Like psycho killer Kyle Rittenhouse.

That is not how it goes man. It is Psycho killer...qu'est-ce que c'est? Kyle Rittenhouse just has no flow to it. 

12 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

That is not how it goes man. It is Psycho killer...qu'est-ce que c'est? Kyle Rittenhouse just has no flow to it. 

Back to my original point: No one except thugs thinks these three things were OK.

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Back to my original point: No one except thugs thinks these three things were OK.

Sure, that’s what Libtards say now.  But when it was going down it was a different tune. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure, that’s what Libtards say now.  But when it was going down it was a different tune. 

No it wasn't. Only extremists rooted on the riots. 

21 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Absolute revisionist bullshitt. Every night I saw the MSM dismiss them as social justice "protests". The media was quick to make sure they were not labeled as riots(just shoe shopping ).  BLM was bailing out the rioters and BLM was being funded by liberals and the MSM. The only time the media mentioned a riot or condemned one was when white people did it at the capitol. Funny how that works. I have seen the whitewashing of the social media protests. The media NEVER talks about them. They sure as hell make sure to bring up Jan 6th all the time. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

That’s not how I recall it. I remember rioters and looters being bailed out 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

This isn’t true at all. In fact it’s total bullsh!t: 

https://apnews.com/article/records-rebut-claims-jan-6-rioters-55adf4d46aff57b91af2fdd3345dace8

You’re spreading lies. Either it’s deliberate on your part or you’re just ignorant. Either way please stop. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s not how I recall it. I remember rioters and looters being bailed out 

Then you remember wrong. Which is typical for you. Peaceful protesters who were wrongfully arrested were bailed out. Not rioters, not looters. You’re spreading lies too. Stop it. 

38 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Absolute revisionist bullshitt. Every night I saw the MSM dismiss them as social justice "protests". The media was quick to make sure they were not labeled as riots(just shoe shopping ).  BLM was bailing out the rioters and BLM was being funded by liberals and the MSM. The only time the media mentioned a riot or condemned one was when white people did it at the capitol. Funny how that works. I have seen the whitewashing of the social media protests. The media NEVER talks about them. They sure as hell make sure to bring up Jan 6th all the time. 

NONE of this is true. It’s amazing you bring up revisionism because it’s exactly what you’re doing. Stop with the bullsh!t

• Haha 1