Sign in to follow this  
Tree of Knowledge

US Representatives Engage in Cat Fight

7 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

I never cared for her and she seems to get worse day by day.  But there is no shortage of morons on either side as we saw as this played out.  I was good with the reason for the hearing (open info) but she sunk it with her idiocy. 

I’m hoping maybe someday you’ll see how her idol, Donald Trump, is just the same.

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I’m hoping maybe someday you’ll see how her idol, Donald Trump, is just the same.

I am supporting his policies not his personality.  You can not convince me that Biden or whoever is running things are any better.   Three years of lying that the borders are secure then try to blame the other side for the problem.  Even the leaders that have proclaimed their cities to be sanctuaries for newcomers are doing 180's.   Wasn't it Denver's Mayor that recently tried to get people to move to Chicago or NYC?  That is just one issue that has me voting for Trump and I really should donate to his campaign.  I probably will not because I like to donate to State and local races if at all. 

• Like 3

Unreal. Jerk offs picking sides here. How about they all should be working at Dennys? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Unreal. Jerk offs picking sides here. How about they all should be working at Dennys? 

They could not hold onto a job where they had to do real work.  We are the only ones dumb enough to pay them. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

I am supporting his policies not his personality.  You can not convince me that Biden or whoever is running things are any better.   Three years of lying that the borders are secure then try to blame the other side for the problem.  Even the leaders that have proclaimed their cities to be sanctuaries for newcomers are doing 180's.   Wasn't it Denver's Mayor that recently tried to get people to move to Chicago or NYC?  That is just one issue that has me voting for Trump and I really should donate to his campaign.  I probably will not because I like to donate to State and local races if at all. 

Fair enough. I know you’re a man of principle, and respect that :cheers:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Greene is an idiot. But talk about an overreaction. Just ignore her. 

Greene is the only intelligent one of the bunch.  You are so brainwashed by the media which turns anyone who is not kissing establishment butt into an idiot.  

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Bad built butch body 😂

Not quite as catchy as Meatball Ron, but the alliteration is impressive

Complete clown show, but the “do you know why you are here” comment from Fake Eyelashes kicked off the whole middle school mess.  

We probably need to get used to this type of behavior as decorum is nonexistent in the younger generations.  

11 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Complete clown show, but the “do you know why you are here” comment from Fake Eyelashes kicked off the whole middle school mess.  

We probably need to get used to this type of behavior as decorum is nonexistent in the younger generations.  

You can blame your father for the complete lack of decorum that has infected our politics.

The house is a complete clown show.

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You can blame your father for the complete lack of decorum that has infected our politics.

The decline started long before 45.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

We can all agree on this, it's an embarrassment. 

Our Government is too worried about Trannies, Illegal Immigrants and Palestine to give a F about or care about the product anymore. 

That's a clown show in itself. 

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

We can all agree on this, it's an embarrassment. 

Our Government is too worried about Trannies, Illegal Immigrants and Palestine to give a F about or care about the product anymore. 

That's a clown show in itself. 

And we can all agree that runs the house and leads the clown show, right?

Just now, GutterBoy said:

And we can all agree that runs the house and leads the clown show, right?

Gutterboy, they're all clowns. You should know this by now. 

Red, Blue, pick a side. They're ALL clowns. Even your beloved Pedocrat side. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Gutterboy, they're all clowns. You should know this by now. 

Red, Blue, pick a side. They're ALL clowns. Even your beloved Pedocrat side. 

To an extent. I wouldn't call them all clowns, there are some good people.  But again, the house is being led by speaker johnson, maga, and has been the least effective house in history.  And these comer hearings are an absolute joke while they continue to go after Biden.  Don't even get me started on appliance week. That's your clown show.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Don't even get me started on appliance week. That's your clown show.

Again, we can go back n forth at nauseum. IT'S ALL A CLOWN SHOW. 

It's not you vs them. Look at what's going on within your party as well. It's an equal clown show, we both have people in the little clown car. 

8 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Fair enough. I know you’re a man of principle, and respect that :cheers:

You too.    I usually try to avoid getting into political debates.  they are a waste of time.  We all believe what we believe and support the people that we think support our personal best interests.  I can not think of a single person I have convinced to vote my way. 

Weak men are responsible for this 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Presley bothers me. The Squad bothers me. 

But right now our democracy is threatened by Trump and the right. The right currently opposes everything I believe in: immigration, freedom, globalism, individual rights, all of the principles which make this country great. The Squad and the other leftists are on the good side of these issues, fighting the good fight. Too many Americans aren’t. 

This is the craziest post ever made on this board.

Well, maybe second. 2 girls 1 cup was an eye opener for sure.

• Thanks 1

On 5/17/2024 at 9:35 AM, Pimpadeaux said:

Maybe next time they'll start wrestling and then make out.

:wub:

In mud.

Our female Congresswomen should have WWE-themed dress code and more folding chairs should be provided.

Male Democrats should feel free to dress like Drag Queens as well.

23 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

But right now our democracy is threatened by Trump and the right.

Only a Pedocrat Sheep would actually believe that. Especially if you open your eyes and see where we're at under Pedo Joe. 

16 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Male Democrats should feel free to dress like Drag Queens as well.

Now don't get crazy! They save that for Friday Nights. 🌈 

1 hour ago, Kopy said:

This is the craziest post ever made on this board.

Well, maybe second. 2 girls 1 cup was an eye opener for sure.

No tub girl? :cry:

10 hours ago, jonmx said:

Greene is the only intelligent one of the bunch.  You are so brainwashed by the media which turns anyone who is not kissing establishment butt into an idiot.  

Out of the three?  Maybe.  But that's saying she's the tallest midget.  They're all morons, here, and every other day.

Add this to the list of reasons why we should've never let women vote

• Like 1

14 hours ago, jonmx said:

They were trying to get the recordings released that shows Biden to be incompetent.  She had to go and sideline the whole hearing with a stupid personal attack that the media can use to attack Republicans thus helping the Dems.  The Dems were trying to stall and she helped them.  Nope she is an idiot. 

Can’t stop people from electing idiots. But the leadership can stop idiots from getting on committees. None of these three dopes should be anywhere near one after this. AOC is actually on a few if I recall. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

That was because during a hearing on the recordings that should be released Greene asked who in the room had had the judge's daughter working for them.  The Trump trial's judge's daughter had nothing to do with Biden's interview with Hur.  It was actually a valid question. 

14 hours ago, jonmx said:

😂😂😂😂

POTY

3 hours ago, Bill E. said:

That was because during a hearing on the recordings that should be released Greene asked who in the room had had the judge's daughter working for them.  The Trump trial's judge's daughter had nothing to do with Biden's interview with Hur.  It was actually a valid question. 

The distraction by the dem karens left the question unanswered.  Great tactic by them.  The entire group is treasonous.  Tall trees and short ropes.

2 hours ago, BudBro said:

The distraction by the dem karens left the question unanswered.  Great tactic by them.  The entire group is treasonous.  Tall trees and short ropes.

MTG started the distraction by bringing up the Trump trial so IMO it is on her.  She was stupid enough not only to let them get away with it but to give them the opening they needed.  It was a filibuster / stall move and sadly it worked. 

Not treasonous at all just par for the course in politics.  They are using the rules in place to try to win.  Like when McConnell would not let them vote on Garland for SCOTUS.  Great move IMO but hypocritical. ( Thank God that idiot is not on SCOTUS.)   The Dems screamed like hell.  now Biden used the rules to seal the recordings.   The Republicans will do what they can to get them released.  MTG screwing it up helped nothing.    I side with the Republicans so I expect to dislike what people like AOC, Talib and Omar to do I just hate to see someone like Greene do things just as stupid.

Garland didn’t get appointed because of what’s known as the Biden rule.  Joe has been Fockin things up for decades. 

On 5/18/2024 at 2:44 AM, jonmx said:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

I’d say this is all cuckoo nonsense, but considering your track record of wrongness, I may have to consider it. 

20 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

No tub girl? :cry:

Wow. I forgot about her.

Man we've had some doozies.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Yeah that is crazy, but it is exactly the kind of crap your dear leaders talk about at their little secret WEF meetings.  They would love to eliminate animal-based diets and move us (just the common folk of course) towards getting our protein from insects in some hairbrain effort to save the planet from global warming.  MTG is just making a slight hyperbole from exactly the kind of crap those elitist bastards talk about behind closed doors.  

6 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Yeah that is crazy, but it is exactly the kind of crap your dear leaders talk about at their little secret WEF meetings.  They would love to eliminate animal-based diets and move us (just the common folk of course) towards getting our protein from insects in some hairbrain effort to save the planet from global warming.  MTG is just making a slight hyperbole from exactly the kind of crap those elitist bastards talk about behind closed doors.  

But you just said she's intelligent.  She said bill gates is making meat in a peach tree dish.  That's intelligent?

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

She said bill gates is making meat in a peach tree dish.

Fake asss meat, same difference. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Garland didn’t get appointed because of what’s known as the Biden rule.  Joe has been Fockin things up for decades. 

Right.  It was something Biden said they should do in a speech.  MM just put it into practice. 

It is funny that the only issue that the Dems can run on is abortion.  Roe was overturned in part because of the seat in SCOTUS that MM blocked Garland from taking.  If Biden wins this year because of the abortion issue it might be because of the speech he made all those years ago.