Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Protests?

What the Fock are you all even talking about?

Errrthing goes over your head except the balls. Right in the forehead :banana: :lol:

• Like 1

Errrthing goes over your head except the balls. Right in the forehead :banana: :lol:

Starting to think he likes it. Freak

"In one day Donald Trump got more fat women out walking than Michelle Obama did in eight years."

Drobs already stole that from somewhere

Drobs already stole that from somewhere

I saw it on Reddit.

"In one day Donald Trump got more fat women out walking than Michelle Obama did in eight years."

Lol! Good one

What the Fock are you all even talking about?

Obvious female traits that you are somewhat familiar with but you pretend you don't because of your rancid bodies inate ability to differentiate between estrogen and chromosome productions that lose track of any ability to produce the manly cells, we call, beer.

That's the only thing I can think of as to why they are protesting. It's not like their is a bill currently being passed that's going to infringe on their rights all of a sudden

Pulling funding for plannedparenthood is big on their minds.

Also, I bet most people in this country and certainly on this board Don't realize that the Equal Rights Amendment was never ratified.

I bet that picks up steam In the near future.

Protesting has become the in thing, something you do and capture on your cellphone as a means to increase your social media credentials, but in terms of actual meaning......very little....

And they did so peacefully from accounts I have read. That's how it should be done

Edit...speaking of the women's march thing

And they did so peacefully from accounts I have read. That's how it should be done

Edit...speaking of the women's march thing

Other than Mandonna wanting to blow up the White House, I agree.

I always find it funny how the media always kneejerks a response to a protest by calling it peaceful and respectful. The whole point of a protest is to get a bunch of people somewhere to harrass, intimidate, and get into the face of people to buy into whatever it is about.

I always find it funny how the media always kneejerks a response to a protest by calling it peaceful and respectful. The whole point of a protest is to get a bunch of people somewhere to harrass, intimidate, and get into the face of people to buy into whatever it is about.

No...it's really not.