Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Spin off: Would you have married/dated your SO if they had an STD

If your SO had an STD like HIV or genital herpes would you have still dated/married them?

No way in hell would I have married my wife if she did. She knows this and agrees with me

One of the easily curable ones, sure.

One of the permanent ones like herp? Nope. Bye.

Thats one nice thing about china. All the expats have to have a health check once a year, around may usually. So you know if theyre foreign, and theyre here, theyre clean, at least as of last may.

If your SO had an STD like HIV or genital herpes would you have still dated/married them?

No way in hell would I have married my wife if she did. She knows this and agrees with me

Nothing a condom can't solve. Geez, if you love the person, you love the person. :dunno:

Nothing a condom can't solve. :dunno:

Unless your condom has an apron like a Christmas tree, good luck with warts, herp.

I just always assume that every woman I have sex with has herpes.

That way, I don't have to tell her about mine.

no

If they want lovin' they can get it from the guy in the post above mine.

• Like 1

I love the idea of the website only for people with diseases. What a brilliant idea.

Its got to get old explaining your herpes to every person you date. Would be much easier to date people that share your affliction.

I have read that 1 in 7 sexually active Americans have the herp. But only a percentage of that know it. Focking scary man.

I love the idea of the website only for people with diseases. What a brilliant idea.

Its got to get old explaining your herpes to every person you date. Would be much easier to date people that share your affliction.

I have read that 1 in 7 sexually active Americans have the herp. But only a percentage of that know it. Focking scary man.

Well hell, you can pretty much just count on HPV at our age.

Cold sores?

Nothing a condom can't solve. Geez, if you love the person, you love the person. :dunno:

Wearing a condom forever? That sounds like fun

Herp people meet.com?

Cheesevag.com?

Plentyoffish.com. Pretty much same thing

• Like 1

Herp people meet.com?

Cheesevag.com?

Plentyoffish.com. Pretty much same thing

This is not my idea. Many already exist.

Herpesmatchmaking.com

Hivdatingcommunity.com

Positivesingles.com

That last one. You gotta figure some dumbass signed up there thinking it referred to attitude.

Can you imagine what diseases the skanks on Craigslist have? You would have to be one desperate, homely, broke, nongame having loser to troll that place for a date.

Can you imagine what diseases the skanks on Craigslist have? You would have to be one desperate, homely, broke, nongame having loser to troll that place for a date.

there are no personals on CL now

Wouldn't know. I managed to get laid without the aid of the interweb

HT is taking a jab at me. Columbo here came across a 10+ year old post from me saying I had once dated a girl I met from CL. Hes smarting because I outed him as an alias and cant let it go. :thumbsup:

In the latter stages of my marriage circling the drain, I did it.

Sadly, at that point, talking to a focking bot that was trying to scam my credit card number was the most intimacy I got.

In the latter stages of my marriage circling the drain, I did it.

Sadly, at that point, talking to a focking bot that was trying to scam my credit card number was the most intimacy I got.

Understandable.

HT is taking a jab at me. Columbo here came across a 10+ year old post from me saying I had once dated a girl I met from CL. Hes smarting because I outed him as an alias and cant let it go. :thumbsup:

Yuch. What a loser. Can size?

Wouldn't know. I managed to get laid without the aid of the interweb

Seemed to know they were there in the first place

The Vice squad worked out of the same building as me. They did a lot of stings using CL. Shouid have seen what they would drag in. Ooooof.

Didnt know that you cant get a name or street address from an IP address though. Odd for a cop dont you think? :D

Didnt know that you cant get a name or street address from an IP address though. Odd for a cop dont you think? :D

He didnt say he worked with intelligence

He didnt say he worked with intelligence

Well now that he knows HT can go back to being Magnificent Bastard, his Texas-based username. :D

I just always assume that every woman I have sex with has herpes.

That way, I don't have to tell her about mine.

I thought you already knew, I mean I named my Love Bug Herpie...

The Vice squad worked out of the same building as me. They did a lot of stings using CL. Shouid have seen what they would drag in. Ooooof.

Vice squad. What a waste of resources. Who gives a fock?

You are one creepy, paranoid stalker.

Do you have alerts set up for anytime HT posts?

You are one creepy, paranoid stalker.

HT is quoting 10 year old posts by me but I am the stalker - got it.

Vice squad. What a waste of resources. Who gives a fock?

That sentiment was echoed by many. Now they rebranded and got into human trafficking.

HT is quoting 10 year old posts by me but I am the stalker - got it.

How many times have you posted my old quotes? You have issues. You probably don't get anywhere in your career because you're so dishonest.

Obsessed. The second HT stops talking to/about me we never speak again. I dont even reply to the guy and hes here every weekend and holiday begging for attention. :thumbsup:

You probably have/will date someone with an STI. Over 50% of the adult female population has evidence of HPV, and 15%+ have evidence of the virus that causes genital herpes.

You probably have/will date someone with an STI. Over 50% of the adult female population has evidence of HPV, and 15%+ have evidence of the virus that causes genital herpes.

And those odds go way the fock up if you're pulling from Craigslist

To the OP, no I wouldn't have. I had been in Phoenix less than a year when I started dating my wife, and she was a friend and coworker. Plenty of hot chicks here, I'd have moved on.

That being said, had i known how well our marriage would go, I prolly would have made it work. :thumbsup:

Obsessed. The second HT stops talking to/about me we never speak again. I dont even reply to the guy and hes here every weekend and holiday begging for attention. :thumbsup:

This statement hasn't held up too well. Poor kid, obsessed

I could probably marry someone with an STD but if she had an episiotomy I would definitely have to think about it, especially if it were one of those 30-stitch gashes you get from essentially giving birth to an adult midget.

yes, even not having one as well.