Sign in to follow this  
MDC

How does Trump like his steak?

We've been over this before.

A decent cut of meat at home or in a restaurant should be medium rare with no sauce. Salt and Pepper, or maybe Montreal if you like that. Finish with a little butter if you want.

Waffle House at 3 am should be medium well, doused with A-1 or Heniz 57. Save the ketchup for the fries.

I like a good garlic butter on a steak. That's usually pretty good.

Well, if it's a filet mignon I guess medium is acceptable, but it has to be on the more cooked side of medium, just before medium well. Doesn't need the A1, that's mostly for steaks at outback.

I'd have biermeister prepare a romantic steak dinner for me to change my mind, I'm open to evolving my tastes.

Well, if it's a filet mignon I guess medium is acceptable, but it has to be on the more cooked side of medium, just before medium well. Doesn't need the A1, that's mostly for steaks at outback.

:nono:

I'd have biermeister prepare a romantic steak dinner for me to change my mind, I'm open to evolving my tastes.

Had a filet mignon for Valentine's Day that I ordered medium. Always tastes good medium. Medium rare or medium well I've had that have been either too rare or too well done. Medium is the sweet spot I've found that gives me the best flavor

I realize he's rich, but why buy an expensive steak if you're just going to cover all of it's flavor with ketchup?

Because he has no class at all? Trump reminds me of Steve Martin in The Jerk. He probably wrote the same letter home when he made his fortune.

Mom, remember my dream of owning a big house on a hill and how I used to wish for a living room with a plaster lion in it from Mexico? And how I always wanted a bathtub shaped like a clam and an all red billiard room with a giant stuffed camel? And how I wanted a disco room with my own disco dancers and a big backyard with Grecian statues, S-shaped hedges, and three swimming pools?

Well I got that too. :clap:

Because he has no class at all? Trump reminds me of Steve Martin in The Jerk. He probably wrote the same letter home when he made his fortune.

Mom, remember my dream of owning a big house on a hill and how I used to wish for a living room with a plaster lion in it from Mexico? And how I always wanted a bathtub shaped like a clam and an all red billiard room with a giant stuffed camel? And how I wanted a disco room with my own disco dancers and a big backyard with Grecian statues, S-shaped hedges, and three swimming pools?

Well I got that too. :clap:

I bet he would return an expensive pair of sunglasses if he found them.

I bet he would return an expensive pair of sunglasses if he found them.

What does that mean?

I like that brown glaze on carne ensada at a good Mexican joint. It's become my favorite steak

I can see putting A-1 on a steak if it's just like a strip or something, no need to put anything on a good piece of meat like a filet. But sorry, only children put ketchup on a steak. Which explains perfectly why Trump does it.

What does that mean?

You know what it means you clasless loser

You know what it means you clasless loser

HT again referring to a thread that happened before he got here. As if anyone didn't already know you're Recliner Pilot. :lol:

ETA: Here's the thread: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=432583&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

April 2014, two months before HT arrived. Notice Googballz in the thread though.

Nailed again RP! :clap:

Hard to believe his mail-order steak business wasn't a huge success. :doh:

Ketchup flavored were the #1 seller

• Like 1

Hard to believe his mail-order steak business wasn't a huge success. :doh:

Id probably put ketchup on one of those. I got one of those Omaha steak packages as a gift once. Ketchup worthy.

Sh1t. Now I'm hungry for filet mignon! Medium-rare for me.

I'd rather have a ribeye. Only reason I had filet mignon on Valentine's Day was cause it was a set menu. Just not enough steak for me. Need a bigger cut of steak to satisfy me

Well done with a side of ketchup of course:

https://www.google.com/amp/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58b43bf2e4b0a8a9b7845b25/amp

This is oretty mich exactly what I would expect from a dude with a combover and spray tan who married a hooker. You can't buy class. :doh:

I could have sworn this was a newbie thread. :doh:

Just can't go a single thread without taking a shot at Newbs can you?

I already made the newbie reference. :mad:

I'd rather have a ribeye. Only reason I had filet mignon on Valentine's Day was cause it was a set menu. Just not enough steak for me. Need a bigger cut of steak to satisfy me

Call me a phag or poosay, but I can't stand fat in steaks. I know fat adds to overall flavor of the steak, but I'd rather not have to cut around fat. To each their own. Plus, filet mignon is often wrapped in bacon! :)

I already made the newbie reference. :mad:

There's room for both, I thought of mine as an add on.

Call me a phag or poosay, but I can't stand fat in steaks. I know fat adds to overall flavor of the steak, but I'd rather not have to cut around fat. To each their own. Plus, filet mignon is often wrapped in bacon! :)

Same here. I'm a meat princess and have gotten crap for it my whole life. I can't bite into disgusting fatty pieces of meat or I gag.

Nah everyone has their preferences. Some people prefer sirloin or NY strip. I prefer ribeye. I like the bit of fat on my steak and eat it along with everything else. Filets are good and I'll definitely eat the hell out of one. I'd just rather have other cuts. Now if I'm at a place like those Brazilian steakhouses where they bring all different kinds of meat around on skewers and you eat all you want I'm gonna eat every dam cut of meat they have lol

There's room for both, I thought of mine as an add on. Same here. I'm a meat princess and have gotten crap for it my whole life. I can't bite into disgusting fatty pieces of meat or I gag.

Just can't go a single thread without taking a shot at MDC can you?

Now if I'm at a place like those Brazilian steakhouses where they bring all different kinds of meat around on skewers and you eat all you want I'm gonna eat every dam cut of meat they have lol

I've only been to one of these places once while on a business trip. Damn, talk about eating until you want to die afterwards! Need to go again, but will need to pump the brakes a bit before food coma sets in.

HT again referring to a thread that happened before he got here. As if anyone didn't already know you're Recliner Pilot. :lol:

ETA: Here's the thread: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=432583&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

April 2014, two months before HT arrived. Notice Googballz in the thread though.

Nailed again RP! :clap:

Nice work Watson. :thumbsup:

I also like ketchup on the side of my steak, as well as A-1 or BBQ sauce. I'm big on sauces personally, and also like a side of butter toast to dip as well. :thumbsup:

ANOTHER TRUMP THREAD!!! :banana: TILT :banana: TILT :banana:

• Like 1

I also like ketchup on the side of my steak, as well as A-1 or BBQ sauce. I'm big on sauces personally, and also like a side of butter toast to dip as well. :thumbsup:

I put hot sauce in A1

ANOTHER TRUMP THREAD!!! :banana: TILT :banana: TILT :banana:

:doublethumbsup:

Filets are for women and faygs.

Order a focking ribeye you pusseys!

Yep, ribeye is the king of all cuts. I was at Morton's last week with 4 other guys during our sales kickoff meeting; 3 of them ordered filets, two 6 oz and one 8 oz. WTF? Are you a bird? And I'm only 6' 175 lbs, but dayum...

I've only been to one of these places once while on a business trip. Damn, talk about eating until you want to die afterwards! Need to go again, but will need to pump the brakes a bit before food coma sets in.

Key is to avoid the salad bar -- they try to pimp it to fill your stomach with cheap rabbit food. :cheers: