Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

Militia ...Oregon... Shots fired?

Just starting to see this pop up.

Apparently tried to arrest Bundy after a negotiation (on his way back to the compound).

Not sure who shot...

One dead according to reports.

He may have actually been arrested now.

Compared to the Wako Davidian compound back in the day when Clinton's administration ended up burning women & children alive... I'd say the government has been more than patient with these idiots.

No law enforcement injuries or deaths reported. One occupier dead, one injured, eight arrested.

Could have gone worse. Fans are already trying to turn the dead one into a martyr for arson or free government provided food for cows or donated diIdos or Obummer sucks or whatever his cause was.

This isn't over yet, still plenty of occupiers left at the compound, nobody is sure how many. Pretty good start though as the leaders are gone.

Compared to the Wako Davidian compound back in the day when Clinton's administration ended up burning women & children alive... I'd say the government has been more than patient with these idiots.

They should have treated them just like they did the branch davadians and burned them to the ground. These people are terrorists and should have been treated that way the entire time.

Well, they've had their fun and I hope they're proud of themselves. But now that they've decided to start shooting, it's time for the FBI to roll through the place in a couple Humvees and mop these tards up. As usual, the farthest-right right wingers are also the most lawless. :thumbsdown:

Idiots

Why do the crazy people always breed like rabbits?

Finicum, 55, a married father of 11 and grandfather of 19, acted as the militia's spokesman

ETA: Ahh, Mormon. Explains a lot.

Well, they've had their fun and I hope they're proud of themselves. But now that they've decided to start shooting, it's time for the FBI to roll through the place in a couple Humvees and mop these tards up. As usual, the farthest-right right wingers are also the most lawless. :thumbsdown:

It p!sses me off they did not do this already. Lets be honest here if you or I did this we would be dead by now. If someone from the middle east did this they would be dead and we would be under and elevated threat level. NO reason whatsoever to treat these nuts different than what they would have treated everyone else. Oh they have guns? Guess what.......so does the government.

They should have treated them just like they did the branch davadians and burned them to the ground. These people are terrorists and should have been treated that way the entire time.

Disagree. Don't want to have to rebuild the building. Cut off all food and water access and let them die of dehydration.

Disagree. Don't want to have to rebuild the building. Cut off all food and water access and let them die of dehydration.

Fock that. Burn the building down and then rebuild right on top of it. Let it be a message to others that if you try this we are not going to handle you with kid gloves. We are just going to burn you out.

Good thing he is white. Otherwise the whining in this place and in every other ghetto would be unbearable.

fixed

Fock that. Burn the building down and then rebuild right on top of it. Let it be a message to others that if you try this ###### we are not going to handle you with kid gloves. We are just going to burn you out.

I never minded Janet Reno kicking ass. Unfortunatly when you do that, in the back of your head, you've got to worry some Timothy McVeigh-like militia sympathizer isn't going to get set off.

Militia types are already promoting the dead gunman as a martyr. They'd get more sympathy mileage if the whole lot of them were burned by the government. Not from me or you, but the paranoid conspiracy nut crowd.

I never minded Janet Reno kicking ass. Unfortunatly when you do that, in the back of your head, you've got to worry some Timothy McVeigh-like militia sympathizer isn't going to get set off.

Militia types are already promoting the dead gunman as a martyr. They'd get more sympathy mileage if the whole lot of them were burned by the government. Not from me or you, but the paranoid conspiracy nut crowd.

Is there anyone in the world who actually thinks our government is ever the least bit interested in a peaceful solution. If one happens, ok, but otherwise, meh, who cares.

Is there anyone in the world who actually thinks our government is ever the least bit interested in a peaceful solution. If one happens, ok, but otherwise, meh, who cares.

The government stood down for 3 weeks and let these armed gunmen take control of a federal building, in hopes of a peaceful solution. I would argue that showed they were very interested in it ending peaceful. What more would you have asked of them to prove so?

The government stood down for 3 weeks and let these armed gunmen take control of a federal building, in hopes of a peaceful solution. I would argue that showed they were very interested in it ending peaceful. What more would you have asked of them to prove so?

You have certainly had your fill of the kool aid.

I thought that one dude was just making a retarded face for his mugshot. Then I saw some more pictures of him, and realized he really is retarded.

Eh, this guy was actually armed.

And there are still supporters of them that are comparing it to Tamir Rice.

Despite accounts saying the guy charged at police.

You have certainly had your fill of the kool aid.

So what actions did the government take that showed they did not want a peaceful solution here?

If we have learned anything from the many police shooting protests over the past couple years, it is that when your buddies say you had your hands up and were cooperating with police when they shot you, their accounts can be 100% trusted.

If we have learned anything from the many police shooting protests over the past couple years, it is that when your buddies say you had your hands up and were cooperating with police when they shot you, their accounts can be 100% trusted.

#RedneckLivesMatter

They're not? I think they bend over backwards. With these militia nutsos especially. I was upset when they just walked away and let Cliven Bundy win. Watching the Feds being candyassed ninnies the first time encouraged these militia guys to continue getting stupid. They needed a hard foot in the ass the first time.

BlackLivesMatter rioters get treated too nicely as well. Too busy being nice to not enflame thing, which is good when the protests are peaceful, but when the rioting starts, they're too slow to shift gears. Oh, and don't show up with the military grade armor either or the press will cry.

Pretty dumb comment as per usual from you. They have bent over backwards to let these 'tards have their fifteen minutes before going home. Problem is they won't call it good and leave

So what actions did the government take that showed they did not want a peaceful solution here?

One killed, one wounded. Did the protesters ever fire a shot?

Pretty dumb comment as per usual from you. They have bent over backwards to let these 'tards have their fifteen minutes before going home. Problem is they won't call it good and leave

So they got what was coming to them. :thumbsup:

After charging at police.

After 3 weeks of threats too.

Are you really this thick?

The guy who was shot was armed and had been interviewed earlier as saying he'd rather die than get arrested so this one was likely beyond the reach of reason.

If he was reaching for or raising his gun... :wave:

i kind of sympathize with these guys.

Understandable. They're hard working salt-of-the-earth types. When they say they love freedom and the constitution, I don't doubt they mean it. Their interpretation may be spotty, not their hearts.

I'm hardly an expert on western land usage regarding federal land and ranchers to judge. They may well have a legitimate gripe(or not, fock if I know). But they can't be allowed to intimidate the government with force of arms. It's totally unacceptable.

Understandable. They're hard working salt-of-the-earth types. When they say they love freedom and the constitution, I don't doubt they mean it. Their interpretation may be spotty, not their hearts.

I'm hardly an expert on western land usage regarding federal land and ranchers to judge. They may well have a legitimate gripe(or not, fock if I know). But they can't be allowed to intimidate the government with force of arms. It's totally unacceptable.

if same sex is cool these days, why cant someone love a gun?

Good thing he is white. Otherwise the whining in this place would be unbearable.

:doh: So which one of the black people that people got worked up over actually fired a shot?

So they got what was coming to them. :thumbsup:

Well when they took the place over they said they were armed and prepared to kill or be killed. So kinda yeah :dunno:

:doh: So which one of the black people that people got worked up over actually fired a shot?

Allegedly it was Crispus Attucks.