Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Valentines day gift ideas?

Good old Valentine's Day.

The last one I spent with my wife, she went off when I brought her flowers. "I hate peach roses. After seven years of marriage, you should know that. Next time..."

I cut her off... "Next time you get flowers from me is when I lay them on your focking grave."

Then I ran the peach roses down the garbage disposal, and left the house.

Good times.

God thats romantic. I seriously welled up

• Like 1

To be fair, peach roses are something you get your grandma. I got a feeling TBBOMs ex wanted chocolate.

Oink oink.

What does she whine about the most that you don't do. Do that along with flowers/candies/nice dinner if she's into that stuff. I agree with JK on the gifts stuff. Expectations could go up. You also have an anniversary and birthday and Xmas if you celebrate that with gifts too.

Chloroform and a van.

Bath and body works gift set.

Gun with a silencer?

I like it. I'm going to do all three. In that order. :thumbsup:

Will report back.

Good old Valentine's Day.

The last one I spent with my wife, she went off when I brought her flowers. "I hate peach roses. After seven years of marriage, you should know that. Next time..."

I cut her off... "Next time you get flowers from me is when I lay them on your focking grave."

Then I ran the peach roses down the garbage disposal, and left the house.

Good times.

Don't pretend you didn't already have that line queued up. :doublethumbsup:

To be fair, peach roses are something you get your grandma. I got a feeling TBBOMs ex wanted chocolate.

Oink oink.

Probably. Should have gotten her ass divorce papers. Years earlier.

I like it. I'm going to do all three. In that order. :thumbsup:

Will report back.

Don't pretend you didn't already have that line queued up. :doublethumbsup:

No. I am very good with one line retorts.

I was pissed. Had already bought her gifts and taken her to dinner the weekend Before. I had been at work hearing lovey Dovey crap on the jukebox and felt like being extra romantic.

Then she goes psycho kunt.

And she never got flowers again.

By simply using two emojies, you've clearly explained why you're divorced and can't keep a woman. But at least you're macho. :thumbsup:

get off Pinterest

Quality thread. :lol:

For like, sewing and stuff? I suppose she might appreciate that. :dunno:

Get her pregnant. Chicks love babies.

Dont even joke man, thats terrifying.

Seriously... A world where Tana reproduces is NOT a world I want to live in.

Seriously... A world where Tana reproduces is NOT a world I want to live in.

You and me both brother, you and me both.

• Like 1

Well fock, I didn't even think about Valentine's Day. Don't know what to do as my wifey goes not really care about flowers and the last few times I bought jewelry it has been a total fail. Would take her out to dinner but the grandparents are away so nobody to watch the kid. She doesn't get too excited when I cook at home because I do that pretty often.

Fock fock fock

Well fock, I didn't even think about Valentine's Day. Don't know what to do as my wifey goes not really care about flowers and the last few times I bought jewelry it has been a total fail. Would take her out to dinner but the grandparents are away so nobody to watch the kid. She doesn't get too excited when I cook at home because I do that pretty often.

Fock fock fock

justh make her a scrapbook.

:lol:

justh make her a scrapbook.

"Honey guess what?! For Valentine's Day I got you ...

A ghey hubby! Surprise!!"

"Honey guess what?! For Valentine's Day I got you ...

A ghey hubby! Surprise!!"

Never take relationship advice from a dumbass who couldn't keep his wife from banging his friends.

Never take relationship advice from a dumbass who couldn't keep his wife from banging his friends.

how's your scrapbook coming Carlson ?

It's going to get my cack sucked. Much better than you getting your ex vacuum cleaners and frying pans. That just got your friends' cacks sucked. :thumbsup:

so senthative :(

Try it. They like it. That's free advice, Igor. Maybe the next one will stick around. :(

they don't, unless they're into gay men. I mentioned it to my live in girlfriend of 3 years or so...she laughed. She's also into Pinterest like you. :thumbsup:

No normal woman wants a scrapbook from their "man". Sorry bud, you got a weird one. Congratulations

a photo montage slide show.

100 (or so) pictures and memories of you and her set to music.

and then a voice over of you saying/reading your message to her.

sappy? yup.

cheesy? maybe.

will she love it? yes.

how do you do it?

- Get photos (from Facebook on Instagram?)

- Get music

- Get iMovie App (or some free video editor)

- record voice message on smart phone

- import photos, music, voice message into iMovie, save. send.

a photo montage slide show.

100 (or so) pictures and memories of you and her set to music.

and then a voice over of you saying/reading your message to her.

sappy? yup.

cheesy? maybe.

will she love it? yes.

how do you do it?

- Get photos (from Facebook on Instagram?)

- Get music

- Get iMovie App (or some free video editor)

- record voice message on smart phone

- import photos, music, voice message into iMovie, save. send.

[drobeski] Now, at what point do you take the c0ck out of your mouf? [/drobeski]

[drobeski] Now, at what point do you take the c0ck out of your mouf? [/drobeski]

don't forget, I KNOW you're a big time scrapbooker :mad:

the photo montage is to scrapbooking as the 6 minute abs are to the 10 minute abs - it's the way of the scrap booking future

I did a scrapbook for my ex wife once, early on. Pictures of us, tickets from early dates, some poems and song lyrics she likes, etc.

She loved it. Got me laid big time.

Seriously, part of the fun of romance is putting aside your manly machismo and doing something nice for her. Kind of like how a real man is comfortable letting his daughter put make up on him or having a tea party.

I should really update that book. Pressed flower petals from a peach rose, the condom wrapper from one of the hookers I banged, a piece of our divorce decree...

I did a scrapbook for my ex wife once, early on. Pictures of us, tickets from early dates, some poems and song lyrics she likes, etc.

She loved it. Got me laid big time.

Seriously, part of the fun of romance is putting aside your manly machismo and doing something nice for her. Kind of like how a real man is comfortable letting his daughter put make up on him or having a tea party.

I should really update that book. Pressed flower petals from a peach rose, the condom wrapper from one of the hookers I banged, a piece of our divorce decree...

This touching sentiment makes my peemus weep yellowish green tears.

This touching sentiment makes my peemus weep yellowish green tears.

Sorry, that's the syphilis. :(

sherries berries. nothing says i love you and appreciate you more than mail order strawberries.

I go all Rocky Mozell and have a star named after her. Instant tossed salad.

they don't, unless they're into gay men. I mentioned it to my live in girlfriend of 3 years or so...she laughed. She's also into Pinterest like you. :thumbsup:

No normal woman wants a scrapbook from their "man". Sorry bud, you got a weird one. Congratulations

Your he-man, tough guy act already drove your wife into the arms of another man. I'm just trying to prevent it from happening again. No one wants a hairy-backed, grunting dooshnozzle. And the reason your new chick laughed is because she could never imagine you having a romantic idea like that. The very thought of it made her laugh. If it came from me, she'd be throating me like there was no tomorrow. Don't pass up good advice when it's offered.

Grunt twice if you understand.

About a year ago I got a Bluetooth mini stereo and made a mix CD of songs we'd listen to when we were dating and got mocked for it here but she loved it.

It's pretty easy to see why so many geeks are divorced.

Your he-man, tough guy act already drove your wife into the arms of another man. I'm just trying to prevent it from happening again. No one wants a hairy-backed, grunting dooshnozzle. And the reason your new chick laughed is because she could never imagine you having a romantic idea like that. The very thought of it made her laugh. If it came from me, she'd be throating me like there was no tomorrow. Don't pass up good advice when it's offered.

Grunt twice if you understand.

hope you're using pink construction paper :wub: