Sign in to follow this  
avoiding injuries

Predict Liberal Shenanigans Prior to the Mid-Term Elections

Nate Silver makes me laugh with his pollster rankings. I know how the business works. I'm in the business myself. Several of those pollsters will actually hire me to call and do polls, and sometimes I am literally 10% of the data. Yet he ranks them so differently. A lot of those polling firms don't actually do any calling. They ask for me and I do it lol.

Nate Silver makes me laugh with his pollster rankings. I know how the business works. I'm in the business myself. Several of those pollsters will actually hire me to call and do polls, and sometimes I am literally 10% of the data. Yet he ranks them so differently. A lot of those polling firms don't actually do any calling. They ask for me and I do it lol.

I wanted to go into this line of work for The Family Feud.

100 people surveyed top six answers on the board.

Name a country that begins with the letter S.

I wanted to go into this line of work for The Family Feud.

100 people surveyed top six answers on the board.

Name a country that begins with the letter S.

A lot of these research firms don't do . They just act confident and use big words. Then they hire me and I get people to answer polls. They don't actually call. I've never been asked by Family Feud to do anything.

I believe that Family Feud polls their own studio audience. For example, today's audience may be polled on a question that will be used on a future show. :thumbsup:

I honestly don't think any of this plays well to the middle. Assuming the middle is still the vast majority of normal thinking Americans that fall close to the center, leaning slightly one way or the other based on certain issues.

The insanity that is the lunatic fringe on both sides is sadly driving so much of this crap and not representative of the thinking of most rational Americans.

I believe that we have to allow for the "go along" factor.

If you notice, liberals will turn on their own quick, fast, and in a hurry. If you do not go along with the group think, then you become the enemy, and the ideology is solidified.

I honestly don't think any of this plays well to the middle. Assuming the middle is still the vast majority of normal thinking Americans that fall close to the center, leaning slightly one way or the other based on certain issues.

The insanity that is the lunatic fringe on both sides is sadly driving so much of this crap and not representative of the thinking of most rational Americans.

The media fuels this from both sides..Because the radicals..on both sides...Spend a boatload of their time on politics. I mean look at this bored..It's all these dummies EVER talk about. That translates to web page clicks and ad dollars. If the media left the fringes out of the equation their ratings would plummet. Don't let this bored make you believe the lunatics are taking over. They aren't.

The left has no future if they don't begin to reject the far leftists that are now running the show. They are taking the right now, easy approach coddling the nut jobs for votes.

If you have a chance, read the book ​The Gulag Archipelago, there is some correlation to current leftists behaviors. I think Liberals have taken some of the good from say Descartes and perverted it.

North Dakota Democratic Party discourages hunters from voting, claims they could lose out-of-state licenses

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/north-dakota-democratic-party-discourages-hunts-from-voting-claims-they-could-lose-out-of-state-licenses

North Dakota dems are desperate. Hidie is going to lose her senate seat and they'll try anything.

The left has no future if they don't begin to reject the far leftists that are now running the show. They are taking the right now, easy approach coddling the nut jobs for votes.

The way the Roman Republic converted into the Roman Empire was that the state got so big, powerful and monolithic that the people in charge of the republic figured there was hardly any difference between the system being controlled by a large group of elected officials and a single person. Everyone was bored arguing with each other over minute details anyway so they got real lazy and they figured it was easier to just the Emperor call the shots. Because the shift was initially so subtle, Augustus never actually claimed the title of Emperor. After he died, Tiberius officially and openly became Emperor and Augustus was declared to have been a god to sell the change to the masses.

That's all it is really. A huge power state first, then everyone gets lazy because of it, and all the lazy people just let an Emperor take over. Oh and once you let the Emperor take over, you get massive amounts of inequality. Once that Emperor is in power truly, you have lost your right to vote. And then you've lost everything.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/11/03/obama-rips-hecklers-why-are-people-who-won-last-election-so-mad-all-time/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.795b22a5c4bf

I still hold Obama partially culpable for delivering us Trump. This bullsh!t he is doing here is only helping Trump. What I see here is that Obama learned NOTHING about what happened and why from Trump's win. He needs to STFU, he is not helping, if anything he is helping the Trump dogma.....dambit

Wapo headline today is making the election a "judgement" on Trump. Anyone remember when newspapers reported news?

Synagogue vandalism suspect in NYC worked for Obama campaign in 2008, reports say

A 26-year-old man charged with vandalizing a historic New York City synagogue on Friday, just days after the Pittsburgh massacre, has been identified as a former campaign worker for Barack Obama who was profiled by the New York Times in 2017.

The Times described James Polite as a young man who “spent much of his childhood in foster care,” and performed canvassing work for Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign. After a chance meeting, he got a job that year as an intern for Christine Quinn, a former speaker of New York City’s city council who was also a former mayoral candidate.

On Friday, Polite was arrested and charged with criminal mischief as a hate crime in connection with vandalism Thursday at the Union Temple in Brooklyn that forced the cancelation of a political event.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/synagogue-vandalism-suspect-in-nyc-worked-for-obama-campaign-in-2008-reports-say

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/obama-unhinged-mocks-hillarys-emails-ebola-trump-migrant-caravan-in-under-90-seconds/

OBAMA UNHINGED: Mocks Hillary’s emails, Ebola, Trump, migrant caravan — in under 90 seconds!

Stammering, sweating, arms swinging.............

TRUMP Gets 27,000 in 50° and Drizzle in a Cornfield – Obama Can’t Fill a High School Gym at Room Temp

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/trump-gets-27000-in-50-and-drizzle-in-a-cornfield-obama-cant-fill-a-high-school-gym-at-room-temp/

• Like 1

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/obama-unhinged-mocks-hillarys-emails-ebola-trump-migrant-caravan-in-under-90-seconds/

OBAMA UNHINGED: Mocks Hillarys emails, Ebola, Trump, migrant caravan in under 90 seconds!

I saw him acting black again the other day. We see it more now that he can't run again and black people are so cool now. It's just a fad though.

OBAMA UNHINGED: Mocks Hillary’s emails, Ebola, Trump, migrant caravan — in under 90 seconds!

I have to admit, his normal presentation seems odd to me of late. He seemed "off" if that makes any sense....

I have to admit, his normal presentation seems odd to me of late. He seemed "off" if that makes any sense....

He looks like he's aged 20+ years in the past 2. His sponsors apparently can't afford teleprompters either.

That video made me cringe a little. Like I'm going to see him pimping OxyClean on TV any day now. :unsure:

I'm going to put on blackface, wear a MAGA hat and scream outside the polling place ---how you like this snowflakes!

Ebola should be down played, it gets tons of media attention and while deadly, it does not get close to 10% of the deathtoll of other diseases such as malaria.

Malaria doesn't affect the United States. Ebola could.

Ebola should be down played, it gets tons of media attention and while deadly, it does not get close to 10% of the deathtoll of other diseases such as malaria.

I would tend to agree, i think we can agree that any situation with low numbers and low impact is just not worthy of being placed above other more impactful issues, yes?

I like the new strategy by The Left:

Go knock on doors! Download this app that spam texts all your friends! Go talk to people in the street!

:lol:

Meanwhile, in MAGAland:

Packing the mfn house.

Malaria doesn't affect the United States. Ebola could.

Incorrect. We have mosquitos which are able to carry malaria, and have rarely seen local outbreaks.

Ebola is more contagious and virulent, but not nearly as widespread.

Incorrect. We have mosquitos which are able to carry malaria, and have rarely seen local outbreaks.

Ebola is more contagious and virulent, but not nearly as widespread.

I wonder why.

I wonder why.

Probably a lot of reasons. Sanitation and medical resources are limited in places with ebola, but the same can be said for malaria. Even though person-to-person spread (outside of transfusions) isn't possible with malaria, the mosquitoes are damn good at transmitting the disease to large groups of people.

Probably a lot of reasons. Sanitation and medical resources are limited in places with ebola, but the same can be said for malaria. Even though person-to-person spread (outside of transfusions) isn't possible with malaria, the mosquitoes are damn good at transmitting the disease to large groups of people.

Yeah. Plus shithole countries who can't figure out basic sanitation. We should bring those people here if they would like. Poopy palms and all.

I'm going to put on blackface, wear a MAGA hat and scream outside the polling place ---how you like this snowflakes!

Not at all. I'd recommend exchanging the MAGA hat for a sombrero or a feather headress and an 'Orange Man Bad' sign.

Not at all. I'd recommend exchanging the MAGA hat for a sombrero or a feather headress and an 'Orange Man Bad' sign.

Dude, that would be crossing the line. :nono:

Dude, that would be crossing the line. :nono:

Well, maybe get an extra day's usage out of your Halloween costume.

• Like 1

I'm going to put on an MDC hat, makeup and stand outside the polling place and politely serve coffee to my fellow citizens

Democrats in Georgia already telling their move should Kemp win the Governor's race. They will contest the results stating Kemp disenfranchised minorities and played political witch hunt by launching investigation into Dems admittedly trying to access Voter registration.

Democrats in Georgia already telling their move should Kemp win the Governor's race. They will contest the results stating Kemp disenfranchised minorities and played political witch hunt by launching investigation into Dems admittedly trying to access Voter registration.

Anyone know how many times this gambit has worked or accomplished anything? I think the Dem's trot this out on occasion....never sure if it changes anything