Sign in to follow this  
Strike

School shooting solution

Nah, I acknowledge inner city blacks are a big chunk of gun violence, but removing them from the equation doesnt solve our gun problem.

It would drastically skew the numbers positively towards less gun violence in two ways. First is the obvious, they cause about half of the gun crimes so right there its lowered. Second, alot of people arm themselves with the idea of defending themselves from black people (people will deny it but this is a common mentality, they do it directly or indirectly). A magical removal of every AA would cause a ripple effect of positive things in the numbers of crime and shoot the USA down many crime lists drastically.

I am not racist, Im just using facts. If 50% do one thing, others will react to that and compound the problem. Better get a gun for home invaders...I wonder which race invades most homes? Better get a gun, theres crazies with guns out there...AA cause most gun crime. So on and so on.

Look at the top ten states in my link, slappy. Ive provided more credible data/links on this topic than just about anyone, but you guys never bother to pay attention. Use the search function if you want to see which states have the most gun violence/deaths relative to number of guns and extent of regulation.

Why are you trying to define this by state? The statement was that where there are more blacks there is more gun death. Trying to define that by state is idiotic because within any given state there are places with more blacks and places with less. Let's focus our discussion on areas with high concentration of AA's versus areas with high concentrations of another race.

I see Strike already called you out for your pathetic spin. Wow.

Yep....as much as its the rights goal to arm every human regardless of age with a high capacity weapon for “protection”.

Thats as stupid as saying the left wants ALL guns removed. They dont.

The left that is here now, 2018? Maybe not. But the left that will be here in 20, 30, 40 years...yes.

And it starts with "just AR's" then...."Just handguns" then "Just rifles".

If they tried taking all (ARs, handguns, rifles, shotguns) they know there would be a full on civil war, and the left would be mostly all dead. But if they take one now, one a few years from now, one ten years after that the day will come when they only need to take away, say shotguns, and they will have them all.

Then who has all the power? The left doesn't see it that way. The left looks at the government as "the one who provides". The right, provides for themselves. So, the left doesn't care if the government has all the power.

The right, knows what the second amendment was created for, and will protect it.

The right, knows what the second amendment was created for, and will protect it.

Im sure the thirty five seconds they can actually protect before a drone is down their throats would be awesome

The left that is here now, 2018? Maybe not. But the left that will be here in 20, 30, 40 years...yes.

And it starts with "just AR's" then...."Just handguns" then "Just rifles".

Pretty much since if you ban AR-15s, these nuts will use handguns and shotguns to kill as many as possible. Then we would do the same dance for those weapons. then they will use homemade bombs. I understand the need to remove !R-15s from society but it won't stop these people. The columbine losers had shotguns and hand guns and could have easily killed more than they did.

Pretty much since if you ban AR-15s, these nuts will use handguns and shotguns to kill as many as possible. Then we would do the same ###### dance for those weapons. then they will use homemade bombs. I understand the need to remove !R-15s from society but it won't stop these people. The columbine losers had shotguns and hand guns and could have easily killed more than they did.

the left doesnt believe in slippery slopes

signed

LGBTQAAIPZSGAF2

• Like 1

no there is most definitely a 2 in there for Two-Spirit lol, no seriously

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/lgbtq-queer-sexual-diversity-pride-labels-acronym-1.3661094

LGBTTIQQ2SA:

of course that leaves out the Pans, so its wrong too much this stands for

For many years, the organizers of Canada's biggest pride parade — Pride Toronto — went with LGBTTIQQ2SA: "a broad array of identities such as, but not limited to, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual, transgender, intersex, queer, questioning, two-spirited, and allies.

no there is most definitely a 2 in there for Two-Spirit lol, no seriously

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/lgbtq-queer-sexual-diversity-pride-labels-acronym-1.3661094

LGBTTIQQ2SA:

of course that leaves out the Pans, so its wrong too much this stands for

For many years, the organizers of Canada's biggest pride parade Pride Toronto went with LGBTTIQQ2SA: "a broad array of identities such as, but not limited to, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual, transgender, intersex, queer, questioning, two-spirited, and allies.

:lol:

Mental cases

Psych drugs, video games and Hollywood. That's more of a problem than the guns. Especially the drugs.

Im sure the thirty five seconds they can actually protect before a drone is down their throats would be awesome

Are you that much of a complete retard?

Who is gonna use this drone? Do you libs have your own army of drones? LOL. You focks run around waving d!ldos, glowsticks and tampons You are all scared of your own focking shadow. You don't have guns. You don't have a way to fight. You can hardly make decisions on your own to get you through life. Do you understand if there is civil war, that you and your family are completely focked. Who ya gonna call for help? Katy Perry? Ellen? Oprah?

Do you not understand, the U.S military....the ones defending all of us, are not liberals? They are not lemmings. They are not like you. They are not a scared little twirps relying on someone else to lead them through life.

You think they conservative military is gonna shoot conservatives because some liberal fock tells them to?

Ask anyone in the military what they will do if push comes to shove. ;)

• Like 1

Yep. Typical frustrating Penny. :( From his own link:

Jesus Christ in heaven, I’ve acknowledged suicides are a big chunk of gun deaths. I’ve been very consistent that ALL gun deaths are relevant.

Who is gonna use this drone? Do you libs have your own army of drones? LOL. You focks run around waving d!ldos, glowsticks and tampons You are all scared of your own focking shadow. You don't have guns. You don't have a way to fight. You can hardly make decisions on your own to get you through life. Do you understand if there is civil war, that you and your family are completely focked. Who ya gonna call for help? Katy Perry? Ellen? Oprah?

Do you not understand, the U.S military....the ones defending all of us, are not liberals? They are not lemmings. They are not like you. They are not a scared little twirps relying on someone else to lead them through life.

You think they conservative military is gonna shoot conservatives because some liberal fock tells them to?

Maybe step away from the computer for a while? :unsure:

Why are you trying to define this by state? The statement was that where there are more blacks there is more gun death. Trying to define that by state is idiotic because within any given state there are places with more blacks and places with less. Let's focus our discussion on areas with high concentration of AA's versus areas with high concentrations of another race.

Because the data isn’t readily available for every major city, tabulated by race. I welcome you to post a link if you find it.

Do you have me confused with someone else?

Dude, you seriously need professional help.

No . LOL. I think I mentioned something like this previously. So much for protecting your freedom with your trusty musket.

Apparently tubbies too stupid to realize that Mung water is a 20-year veteran of the army currently holding a rank of major last time I saw.

Mung water you damn liberal commie hippie!

😠😂

Or between my two brothers and I, we have over 55 years of military service, my family would be screwed, that was good one.

I would like to have a discussion, like Ive said a thousand times over, but Ive been called both a liberal and a strong conversative when it comes to this. I honestly dont think we would have any resolution until we are all long gone.

Jesus Christ in heaven, I’ve acknowledged suicides are a big chunk of gun deaths. I’ve been very consistent that ALL gun deaths are relevant.

The context was violent crimes; you can't move the goalposts now on ALL$#@! gun deaths. Seriously, just do a mea culpa or STFU, there is no other option. :dunno:

Seriously, just do a mea culpa or STFU.

It would drastically skew the numbers positively towards less gun violence in two ways. First is the obvious, they cause about half of the gun crimes so right there its lowered. Second, alot of people arm themselves with the idea of defending themselves from black people (people will deny it but this is a common mentality, they do it directly or indirectly). A magical removal of every AA would cause a ripple effect of positive things in the numbers of crime and shoot the USA down many crime lists drastically.

I am not racist, Im just using facts. If 50% do one thing, others will react to that and compound the problem. Better get a gun for home invaders...I wonder which race invades most homes? Better get a gun, theres crazies with guns out there...AA cause most gun crime. So on and so on.

Our gun homicide rate is ~25 times the average of other high income countries. 25 times. Even if you eliminate half of them to account for darkies, we still are a major outlier. Although we certainly should work to improve violence among urban blacks, they are not the only reason we have gun deaths. When you consider suicides cause ~75% of gun deaths among Caucasians, your argument is even more ridiculous.

The context was violent crimes; you can't move the goalposts now on ALL$#@! gun deaths. Seriously, just do a mea culpa or STFU, there is no other option. :dunno:

Seriously, just do a mea culpa or STFU.

Ummm, the thread is about school shootings. Then someone mentioned blacks being a major cause of our gun problem, yet I'm the one guilty of moving goalposts?!?

Also, why the hostility?

How do you figure?

Because guns existed long before the school shootings began on the scale we see now. The drugs , video games and Hollywood being morally bankrupt and glamorizing violence like never before are all fairly new. But if I had to pick one it's the drugs.

Because guns existed long before the school shootings began on the scale we see now. The drugs , video games and Hollywood being morally bankrupt and glamorizing violence like never before are all fairly new. But if I had to pick one it's the drugs.

Well the drugs and video games have been studied, and neither seems to be a major culprit. Must be Hollywood.

Well the drugs and video games have been studied, and neither seems to be a major culprit. Must be Hollywood.

Of course, all those things exist around the world, and they dont have this problem. So again, wonder what the difference could be?

Of course, all those things exist around the world, and they dont have this problem. So again, wonder what the difference could be?

Hollywood doesn't exist anywhere else!

Nor PC acronyms. :dunno:

Hollywood doesn't exist anywhere else!

Nor PC acronyms. :dunno:

I know youre kidding with the Hollywood thing, but of course it does.

Now the pc acronym crap may just be an America thing. I imagine it exists to some degree in Europe as well. Asia, not at all.