Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

rose mcgowan-I was raped by a hollywood exec

Has anyone seen this story? She claims to have been raped by a hollywood executive. Yet she refuses to say who this un named person was. However she wants you to take her at her word this happened. And she wants to start a dialogue about how hollywood treats women.

My thing is this. If she were actually raped why not name the name? Why keep it secret? If she is so big on helping women how does allowing a predator to

roam free helping women? How many times did this predator rape other women both before and after. Is he still doing it now?

I may be jaded but I do not believe this story AT ALL. She is an attention wh0re who has absolutely NOTHING going on in her pathetic life but to play the victim.

Has anyone seen this story? She claims to have been raped by a hollywood executive. Yet she refuses to say who this un named person was. However she wants you to take her at her word this happened. And she wants to start a dialogue about how hollywood treats women.

My thing is this. If she were actually raped why not name the name? Why keep it secret? If she is so big on helping women how does allowing a predator to

roam free helping women? How many times did this predator rape other women both before and after. Is he still doing it now?

I may be jaded but I do not believe this story AT ALL. She is an attention wh0re who has absolutely NOTHING going on in her pathetic life but to play the victim.

- Woman says she was raped by a superior

- Woman then doesn't come forward with it immediately.

- When woman does decide to talk about it, she gets called an attention wh0re with a pathetic life

People often wonder why victims of rape don't always come forward immediately or ever. I'm no scientist, but I am working on a theory. I'll get back to you on it shortly.

Rape is such an overrated crime - especially if you're an actress.

Now, before you get your PC-anties in a bunch:

No, the whole "YOU try getting forcibly sodomized Mister!" argument doesn't work. I wouldn't like a diick in my ass - I haven't given up my ###### for a nice dinner, or a job offer or just because I feel like not being alone a certain night.

Most women - and damn sure actresses - can't say that.

They fock a guy 100 times and - no problem.

The guy focks her on the 101st time and she's mad at him - and suddenly it's rape .Bullshiit, it's the same focking action with the same focking outcome.

I'm not talking about grabbing some chiick on her morning jog, beating her face in and violating her, I"m just sick of little attention whores screaming 'rape' when the night before it was 'romance'.

And seriously, why is it suddenly when one broad comes out with Gloria Pantsuit and screams 'rape', suddenly a dozen others all doe the same thing - but each has to have her own Press Conference - because God knows they don't want to share the spotlight. - But 4 days before they were 'afraid' and 'ashamed'.??

Agreed, Rose McMcUgly is lying about this. At a minimum, there should be a statute of limitations. Are we to believe she gave up the chance to make MILLIONS AND punish her 'rapist' , but chose to sit on it for 10-20 years as she grew less and less relevant (if that's even possible)?

- When woman does decide to talk about it, she gets called an attention wh0re with a pathetic life

People often wonder why victims of rape don't always come forward immediately or ever. I'm no scientist, but I am working on a theory. I'll get back to you on it shortly.

If she was raped and wants to talk about it I am not going to call her an attention . If she is "claiming rape" knows who did it yet just wants the publicity that goes with it she is an attention wh0re. If she were raped and she is SUCH big advocate for women in hollywood why not name the guy?

This also goes to her desperate need for attention. She has fashioned herself as a fighter for women. Buzzed her hair off like Siniad O'conor and comes to the defense of any women in hollywood. Yet she will not name and shame her supposed rapist? A female lawyer told her she would not win a case against this predator because she had done a nude scene? These things smack of lies.

Gee, I was so ashamed, I didn't go to a victim's advocate or a police detective, I just couldn't bear it - SO I CALLED A PRESS CONFERENCE!!! :banana:

Imagine the type of guy that actually has to rape a wh0re......

The only thing raped was her face by plastic surgery. She was smoking hot with an amazing rack. Now just has "that face".

Was it Trump?

If you ask her I am sure she would be glad to lie about being raped by trump.

Just to put her comments into a BIT of context:

This is the same woman who said - and I am not making this up - that she was "Visually Raped" - because of all the people looking at her and taking pictures of her - ON THE RED CARPET.

Pretty Much says it all.

And herein lies the problem I alluded to in the past: When PC-types start overusing words like 'rape' and 'sexual assault' , it take the power and legitimacy out of such otherwise powerful and repugnant words and acts. Somebody hugging you 2 seconds longer than you feel is appropriate? NOT 'sexual assault'. But to hear some/many types these days, that's EXACTLY what it is.

Really, it's no different than what we have done with 'terrorism' since 9/11, No chit - a kid tells another kid he's going to beat him up after school - and now, it is- wait for it - MAKING A TERRORISTIC THREAT! .I kid you not.

Words matter. - Until they don't. Like giving out trophies to everyone renders all trophies worthless, calling everything 'rape' renders all claims just part of a singular worthless cacophony.

The only thing raped was her face by plastic surgery. She was smoking hot with an amazing rack. Now just has "that face".

She's a million times better looking than your wife and three zillion levels out of your league. There's no way you've ever pulled anything close to that hot. I guarantee it.

She's a million times better looking than your wife and three zillion levels out of your league. There's no way you've ever pulled anything close to that hot. I guarantee it.

Ha touche, I can take my own medicine. It goes down easy, like Rose on gothic cack. In her heyday yea, but now she has wacky plastic surgery face, or at least did, sometimes they fix it somewhat like human mr potato head.

The rose of 20 years ago was hot. I ASSURE YOU that I can pull in someone that looks better than she does now. 100%

The rose of 20 years ago was hot. I ASSURE YOU that I can pull in someone that looks better than she does now. 100%

Hes just taking a dig at me cuz I like to say things like that in threads about women. He knows shes frankenstein basically now.

Hes just taking a dig at me cuz I like to say things like that in threads about women. He knows shes frankenstein basically now.

It is true for some women. I recall a thread about maisie williams recently. That girl is a focking real life troll. Like she only comes out when billy goats cross her bridge.

I'm starting to feel very insecure about myself. I was not raped and I am tired of these people that are making me feel bad about myself.

Whom can I sue?

I'm starting to feel very insecure about myself. I was not raped and I am tired of these people that are making me feel bad about myself.

Whom can I sue?

Whoever is in the news next for alleged misconduct, just go ahead and pile on and say they raped you. Worst case you get 5 min of fame.

I'm sure she is referring to "casting couch" type stuff. Want this job... then blow me.

Funny how they never complain till AFTER they have cashed in and are irrelevant.

• Like 1

I'm sure she is referring to "casting couch" type stuff. Want this job... then blow me.

Funny how they never complain till AFTER they have cashed in and are irrelevant.

see. That waters down actual rape. If someone offers you a job to blow them that's not sexual assault. I just don't believe her. I know you are supposed to support women but this just seems like it hurts women any way you look at it. If it's real she could shame this dude and make herself a hero to the women's movement. Probably cost this guy any job he has even if the statute of limitations is up. If it's fake or a casting couch type of thing then it just calls into suspicion other actual victims story

see. That waters down actual rape. If someone offers you a job to blow them that's not sexual assault. I just don't believe her. I know you are supposed to support women but this just seems like it hurts women any way you look at it. If it's real she could shame this dude and make herself a hero to the women's movement. Probably cost this guy any job he has even if the statute of limitations is up. If it's fake or a casting couch type of thing then it just calls into suspicion other actual victims story

I often fall on your side of the rape argument but... umm... yeah, the bolded is sexual assault. :unsure:

I often fall on your side of the rape argument but... umm... yeah, the bolded is sexual assault. :unsure:

Assault if she decides to take his offer? Nah, definitely harassment tho either way.

Assault if she decides to take his offer? Nah, definitely harassment tho either way.

Fair point, in my mind I was thinking harassment. Not sure where the line is drawn or what the actual crimes are named/defined. Either way if it happened to my wife or daughters I'd be kicking some ass.

The comments from her Twitter followers on her tweets that relate to this are super flaky. I know this is judgemental but women that are obsessed about stuff like this in a SJW type of way kind of disturb me. Emma Watson at the UN talking about about 'He for She', etc. These people are not concerned enough about women in the ME.

If this is your cause, start where it's clearly the worst.

To Devil's advocate that...what can we really do about the ME? All the publicity about the politics of equality...could instead be publicity of women in the West standing up to express concern/condemn treatment of women in the ME and parts of Africa, put resources towards helping women who have crippling PTSD, figure out how to strengthen refuges. Show those women life is not meant to be that way, as best as possible. Torture takes place that is actually worse than what happens to men because I don't think there is understanding that 'those creatures' have the same range of feeling, so there is more liberty. There's no initial point of dehumanization, because they are never humanized.

1. Actress sleeps with Hollywood Exec.

Either

2. Actress gets part

3. All is Well

Or

2. Actress doesn't get part

3. Actress cries rape.

Consensual Sex: Theres an App for That

Heres how it works: After deciding that you would like to have sex with someone, launch the Good2Go app (free on iTunes and Google Play), hand the phone off to your potential partner, and allow him or her to navigate the process to determine if he or she is ready and willing. Are We Good2Go? the first screen asks, prompting the partner to answer No, Thanks, Yes, but we need to talk, or Im Good2Go. If the partner chooses door No. 1, a black screen pops up that reads Remember! No means No! Only Yes means Yes, BUT can be changed to NO at anytime! If he or she opts instead to have a conversation before decidingimagine, verbally communicating with someone with whom you may imminently engage in sexual intercoursethe app pauses to allow both parties to discuss.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2014/09/29/good2go_a_new_app_for_consenting_to_sex.html

Then you probably think Amy schumer and Lena Dunham were raped as well

Did Schumer say she was?

I think Dunham said she was having consensual sex with a guy who removed his condom without her consent? That's wrong but not rape.

There is something to this.. But that in itself is a huge part of the problem.

You can't come off as some kind and f crusader, championing women's rights, protesting how women are treated, claiming rape - if you 1) wait 10 years or whatever after the fact to say anything nor 2) refuse to name the offender... You expect people to recognize and listen to you now? Yea, good luck with that - not as a shot, it's just people are prolly not going to take you serious.

Yah Amy schumer said she kinda was

I don't know the circumstances so I can't comment.

McGowan isn't suing or even naming an assailant so I don't see what she gets out of concocting a story about being raped or why anybody would even doubt her. :dunno:

McGowan isn't suing or even naming an assailant so I don't see what she gets out of concocting a story about being raped or why anybody would even doubt her. :dunno:

She is an attention whorree who very much wants to be relevant again. This is her lashing onto a movement in order for her to get her name out there again. The fact she is NOT naming names or suing her alleged assailant makes it all the more unbelievable to me. Again. If this guy is out there raping women he probably did it multiple times before and after her. There is a good possibility the statute of limitations on one of these cases has not expired. Not to mention that it would probably be a class action lawsuit against a movie studio for employing a predator. There is just too much wrong with this story for me to believe it.

She is an attention whorree who very much wants to be relevant again. This is her lashing onto a movement in order for her to get her name out there again. The fact she is NOT naming names or suing her alleged assailant makes it all the more unbelievable to me. Again. If this guy is out there raping women he probably did it multiple times before and after her. There is a good possibility the statute of limitations on one of these cases has not expired. Not to mention that it would probably be a class action lawsuit against a movie studio for employing a predator. There is just too much wrong with this story for me to believe it.

Okay. I don't see claiming to be raped by an unnamed assailant as a lucrative career move. :dunno:

Okay. I don't see claiming to be raped by an unnamed assailant as a lucrative career move. :dunno:

Sympathy. Poor rose she was abused and look she has not worked so she was probably blackballed too. Lets give her a job.