Sign in to follow this  
eagles115

Week 16 def Championship style

I am nuts thinking the eagles defense comes out and stomps the giants? The eagles,giants,Tenn and redskins available on waivers I chose the birds. Maybe homerism took over, but this being a black out game(black Jersey's)....I see a good ole eagles beat down.... Thoughts?

Like the Gmen

Then the Titans vs mr pick 6.

Merry Christmas

And good luck with your choice.

Like the Gmen

Then the Titans vs mr pick 6.

Merry Christmas

And good luck with your choice.

Thanks man you too.

My only concern with the giants def is lane Johnson coming back..Should help Wentz dramatically. Giants struggle in Philly.

Have chiefs. Played miami last week which got me 22 instead of 8. Playing San Diego this week against the brownies

debating grabbing the chargers or steelers. Have the Texans and Car... So i'll grab a WW or roll with Hou

Currently going with the Packers, although the GMen facing a rookie QB on a short week is pretty tempting. Something about the Packers getting healthy right now vs the Minnesota is hard to pass up. Green Bay is reminding me a bit of when the won the Super Bowl, banged up all year got healthy and hot late and rolled in the playoffs.

only option i had on WW was tenn, which i don't love, but i love them more than minnesota. after the dallas game i really thought i'd be able to just ride it out with minn, then they go and get me negative points...

debating grabbing the chargers or steelers. Have the Texans and Car... So i'll grab a WW or roll with Hou

Chargers. They can sack the QB. It's RG3 and they turn the ball over. I feel like they area solid bet for 8+

The answer is surely San Diego, if you can get them. For those who can't, I'm personally rolling with the Giants. If they can shut down the Dallas offense, what chance do the Eagles have?

The answer is surely San Diego, if you can get them. For those who can't, I'm personally rolling with the Giants. If they can shut down the Dallas offense, what chance do the Eagles have?

The giants are usually always shitty vs the birds on the road.. I can see the eagles frustrating Eli all game.

Unfortunately, Janoris Jenkins is questionable and a GTD. Hopefully he ends up being good to go, as I wouldn't mind seeing a lil' bird stomping myself.

My leagues requires us to have 2 defenses. So I have Minn and Oak. I have 1 transaction left for the season and I'm debating on using it on either GB or SD or if I should use it on someone like M. Mitchell or D. Inman. Don't like alot of my match ups this week.

My leagues requires us to have 2 defenses. So I have Minn and Oak. I have 1 transaction left for the season and I'm debating on using it on either GB or SD or if I should use it on someone like M. Mitchell or D. Inman. Don't like alot of my match ups this week.

Don't know your WR situation, but I would grab SD D in a split second to play over Minn D @ GB. In fact, it's too bad that you don't have 2 transactions left.....as SD and GB are potentially excellent plays this week.

I'm rolling with the giants. I dropped minn a few weeks ago and picked up the giants and they have worked out well so far.

I have a feeling San Diego is going to lose this weekend. No team can blow a game like the chargers. They have literally defied just about every statsical odd that has been set about win probability. The team has nothing to play for, and is banged up. They could lose this weekend and it still wouldn't be the most shocking loss they've had this year.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/news/the-san-diego-chargers-1-4-start-has-been-almost-mathematically-impossible-182343710.html?client=ms-android-motorola

Don't know your WR situation, but I would grab SD D in a split second to play over Minn D @ GB. In fact, it's too bad that you don't have 2 transactions left.....as SD and GB are potentially excellent plays this week.

Playing Odell,... have Alshon, Sammy, Crowder, & Moncrief

I wouldn't use it on the Chargers def.

Get another Wr like Inman or Mitchell

I would go with the Chargers def over the Steelers def.

Like the Gmen def this week a lot.

Merry Christmas

Giants should do well, the guy I'm up against has them (and every other stud imaginable) so I expect an easy double-digit score. Countering with the Patriots.

ETA: Guess I should have looked at our Facebook page. We didn't do seeded matchups for playoffs, it was top 4 scorers in week 14 advance, top 2 scoring teams in week 15 advance to finals. Definitely a different matchup now.

I think both Giants and Eagles D are decent plays. I am a big Eli fan but he can pull out a disastrous regular season game on occasion. Alternatively the Giants D may provide ample scoring opportunities.

I am playing San Diego, but not sure how I feel about it.

Same boat OP... I have Arz, Phi, & Tenn... I'm from Philly and the Eagles have played well at home for the most part but they are hard to trust. I want to stat them but I'm having second thoughts. If the Eagles for some reason start slow and Wentz throws a couple picks it could be a problem. The Giants D is coming together and I'm basically worried about Phillys offense me over more that D...

I'm in serious trouble at D vs my opponent who has NE vs Jets. I'm trying to figure out who will get me 8-10pts

• Like 1

Same boat OP... I have Arz, Phi, & Tenn... I'm from Philly and the Eagles have played well at home for the most part but they are hard to trust. I want to stat them but I'm having second thoughts. If the Eagles for some reason start slow and Wentz throws a couple picks it could be a problem. The Giants D is coming together and I'm basically worried about Phillys offense ###### me over more that D...

I'm in serious trouble at D vs my opponent who has NE vs Jets. I'm trying to figure out who will get me 8-10pts

I'm going with the birds no doubt. They showed some fight vs the ravens. I think that continues vs variants.

Picked up NY. Starting them.

Hate that they failed you when you needed them most, but I was playing against them so couldn't exactly cheer for them.

I'm debating on the Chargers over Denver. Thoughts?

Personally, I would start SD over every other D in the league, with GB and Seattle a close 2nd.......but what the heck do I know. It often turns into a dart throw.

Hate that they failed you when you needed them most, but I was playing against them so couldn't exactly cheer for them.

Personally, I would start SD over every other D in the league, with GB and Seattle a close 2nd.......but what the heck do I know. It often turns into a dart throw.

I think New England is close to my number 1 for this week. They want that home field. Need to crush the sucky jets

I think New England is close to my number 1 for this week. They want that home field. Need to crush the sucky jets

You are very likely right. Every once in a while the Jets show up against them.

Houston D/ST could be a league-winning play for some tonight...Bengals have nothing to play for & they are on the road minus Bernard, Green & Eifert...Texans also playing for a divisional championship.