Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Tattoos

I have 5, spread out over the last 18 years. I don't regret any of them yet, but people tell me to expect that any day now.

I think tattoos on females are incredibly sexy (for the most part). Then again, I'm not a judgemental old twat like most of the people here.

Shut up quitter!:mad:

There's a bartender that freelances at a bar I go to. She's 21 (34b) smoking hot and knows it. But she has some crappy angel wings on her back. Complete and total turn off and she knows it.

The deal I will strike with my daughter is this: When she asks me if she may get her ears pierced, I will say yes on the condition that she promises me she will never get a tattoo.

• Like 1

The deal I will strike withmy daughter is this: When she asks me if she may get her ears pierced, I will say yes on the condition that she promises me she will never get a tattoo.

CAN SIZE ? :mad:

CAN SIZE ? :mad:

I'll let you know in about 15 years.

I don't like tattoos for me it looks dirty. :bandana:

Mooshy? Mooshy??

Mooshy? Mooshy??

I'm working on a theory that all of these new Asian posters with ~10 posts are friends of Titans who he told about the site.

I'm sure some retard has already done it, but I'd chuckle at a tattoo of a tie. Around the neck and down the the belly. See him at the beach. Why is that dude wearing a tie?

At what point does Wills Mcgahees Dentist tell us about his tattoo of Woody Woodpecker on his calf that he used to think was intimidating to slowpitch softball pitchers he used to bat against? :dunno:

:lol:

At what point does Wills Mcgahees Dentist tell us about his tattoo of Woody Woodpecker on his calf that he used to think was intimidating to slowpitch softball pitchers he used to bat against? :dunno:

:lol:

No fockin way

No fockin way

Of course, this assumes that WMs Dentist = NewbieJr

Of course, this assumes that WMs Dentist = NewbieJr

But the part about the tattoo intimidating, in slow pitch, is true? Please tell that story. Thanks.

Oh I forgot, I do have a few tats. They look like freckles. Before you do rads, they measure and map the projection areas of the beams and tat the areas to focus them on. Even those little ones hurt!

I'm working on a theory that all of these new Asian poster with ~10 posts are friends of Titans who he told about the site.

Nah. The only person I've showed this site is my roommate, and while he finds it funny, he doesn't care enough to join.

None of the chicks speak enough English to pass, even around here.

I was at a pool party today for the holiday weekend. Jell-O shots, fireworks, a thirty foot inflatable slip and slide.

It was like a bad tattoo convention. Everyone there, myself included, had sh!tty tats. The women's all blown out from having baby's since.

I want to get mine covered with something else. It is lame.

I got my avatar on my back left shoulder. I am still wanting another one to cover a 5in scar on my front right shoulder.

That would be my last one though.

Nah. The only person I've showed this site is my roommate, and while he finds it funny, he doesn't care enough to join.

None of the chicks speak enough English to pass, even around here.

Debunked. :( I guess they are just building trust in order to hit us with a website.

Don't need one. Never wanted one. If I want to look at Art I buy a painting. And there's nothing so important that people don't know about me already that I would need to put on my body to tell them it's important.

Would I love my kids more if I had their names tattooed on me? No. I love Iowa State but I have a diploma that says I went there why do I need their logo? They are Conversation Pieces especially for chicks. Hey look at me I have a new tattoo. Then when nobody asks anymore, or notices what do they always say? I need a new tattoo. No you don't you just want another reason for someone to talk to you skank.

Tatoos: An attempt by people to be different, just like everybody else

Would love to get Calvin peeing on something...but what? :dunno:

• Like 1

NYRangers logo or your teams most hated rival.

Or an image of TNG :wub:

Or an image of TNG :wub:

Seems most apt. :thumbsup:

Tatoos: An attempt by people to be different, just like everybody else

The same could be said about clothes, shoes and hats.

Before I went to the Gulf War, I was sure that I'd get a tattoo to commemorate it when I got back. But the war was incredibly easy it turned out to not be a life changing event. Then when I did get back, I worried about all the people that got tattoos and regretted them so I didn't get one. I wouldn't have regretted getting that tattoo. I probably should have actually.

As for tats on women, I find them to be a turnoff. I especially hope my daughters don't get them.

The deal I will strike with my daughter is this: When she asks me if she may get her ears pierced, I will say yes on the condition that she promises me she will never get a tattoo.

Excellent. One of the most relevant posts I've read here, I'm definately stealing this idea. Thank You.

Change tattoo to never "be" with a black man. Good exchange.

Change tattoo to never "be" with a black man. Good exchange.

I suppose it depends on the black man. Change "black man" to "irresponsible loser" and your filter is much closer to airtight.

I have thought about getting one, though not driven to do so. Would want to represent my heritage without it screaming "sepremisist" (Austrian)

As for women.... can be sexy if understated and discreet. While there is some amazing body art out there, typically a turnoff.

I suppose it depends on the black man. Change "black man" to "irresponsible loser" and your filter is much closer to airtight.

No I wouldn't want my daughter with a ###### - Black man. -

Military guys...no problem whatsoever, Olympian, etc..no problem.....but nobody gives one single Fock about your family crest tat or what some god dammed dolphin on your ankle says about you.

A chick just came in the store, she's dumb as a box of rocks to begin with and has God, your momma, and me tattooed on the inside of her lower arm. What a stupid focking tattoo.

I'll take three people who hate your fat ass for $600 Alex.

Sometimes I throw my change or a dollar in the tip jar. But not if they are tatted up. You have money for that stupid shite, you can't have any of mine.

Sometimes I throw my change or a dollar in the tip jar. But not if they are tatted up. You have money for that stupid shite, you can't have any of mine.

Ex-cop / marine who has a problem with tattoos. You sound like the kind of guy who would have a deck around his in-ground pool. :wacko: